Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    mutters to himself * note to self don't make sparky shippers cry*
    It's okay. We love angst if it relates to Sparky.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      It's okay. We love angst if it relates to Sparky.
      *nod* I'm pretty much addicted to Sparky Angst
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
        Hey there, I got a little precent for you all Hope you´ll all enjoy my little manip. It was featured in the Sparky advent calendar 09 on 5th December. I thought I would post the link here just in case if someone missed it. Marry Christmas from emerald_day *group hug*
        King and Queen of Atlantis:
        http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w...-kingqueen.jpg
        I think I've missed this one in advent calendar Thanks for posting

watched Conversion,today..again

Comment

Random question--do you guys think McKay knows Morse code?
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
            if he did he would probably be bad at it.

Comment

I think he probably does...it just seems like something he'd know...*shrug*
              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
              sigpic

Comment

Apparently, he knows Morse Code or some words.

Transcript of "Travellers"

"McKAY: That's Sheppard. Now I don't know why he didn't just send a regular message but maybe he was dealing with a damaged transmitter, or maybe he was trying to communicate without being detected, but it's definitely him.

DEX: How d'you know it's him?

McKAY: It's Morse code. S.O.S."
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Apparently, he knows Morse Code or some words.

Transcript of "Travellers"

"McKAY: That's Sheppard. Now I don't know why he didn't just send a regular message but maybe he was dealing with a damaged transmitter, or maybe he was trying to communicate without being detected, but it's definitely him.

DEX: How d'you know it's him?

McKAY: It's Morse code. S.O.S."
                  you gotta wonder if S.O.S. is the only thing he knows how to say in morse code.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Speaking of smutty, emerald_day, that manip of King John and Queen Lizzie is HAWT! Great job!

*hugs Probie and Eri* Blech, I hope the work nastiness is resolving itself quickly!

Lt.Colonel John Sheppard, that little scenelet was so angsty. Poor John, he just wants his Lizzie back!

And... *cough* I've got a cold! Three days before Christmas! *sneeze*

Alas, not so unusual around here even when we don't have snow. A dead squirrel on the side of the road can back traffic up almost to Richmond. LOL
                    Bwahahah!

My computer is working again today. Schizo thing. However, I shall take advantage and write as much Sparky Santa as I can.
                    Whoo hoo!

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                    That looks pretty, but I think you'll get into trouble for posting a manip.

I have been very productive today:
                    Meet Snow-John (notice The Hair(c)):
                    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31...d/IMG_4064.jpg
                    And a Sparky-Angel (or should we call it Elizabeth?):
                    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31...d/IMG_4076.jpg
                    Oh, they're so cute!

He always struck me as nerdish enough to know it.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    you gotta wonder if S.O.S. is the only thing he knows how to say in morse code.
                    Yeah, so he can bleat for help. LOL!

*blows nose and takes some cough syrup*
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*Manly back pats for my fellow sparkies* Man sounds like y'all had a bad day. Probie sounds you had really rough one. Maybe this song will cheer you up. Jole Blon I hope you get a laugh out of it. There's a funny story behind the lyrics I'll tell if you want.

Hmm, maybe some fluff that's fluffier than Cool Whip can perk everyone up.

Spoiler:
                      Tender Buttons

John Sheppard shook his head leaving the briefing room. Normally he just tries to stay awake, but today was more about not staring. Elizabeth was wearing her “button pulling blouse” as John called the garment. Even McKay noticed Elizabeth’s choice of wardrobe.

“Hey John, I know this might seem... inappropriate, but did you notice Elizabeth’s shirt?” Rodney asked as they walked towards the mess hall.

“It was pretty hard not to notice,” John replied.

“Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t the only one,” Rodney shrugged.

“At least it was something other than red,” John looked at his watch.

“Maybe we can nominate Elizabeth for ‘What Not to Wear’,” Rodney suggested.

“You know about that show?” John shot a look of disgust at Rodney.

“Stacy London is really hot,” Rodney defended.

“True, but I don’t think we can get her clearance,” John joked.

“You know what’s on the menu for today?” Rodney asked.

“Chicken breast...” John and Rodney stopped walking to deal with the irony.

Later that day John went up to see Elizabeth to drop off a mission report. Normally he would just upload them to the database, but the servers were down so he had to submit a hard copy. But delivering a piece of paper was low on John’s list of concerns. Before he entered Elizabeth’s office John kept repeating “Don’t stare” to himself.

“Hey Elizabeth, here’s my last mission report,” John placed a manilla folder on Elizabeth’s desk.

“Thanks John. Do you have that write up I wanted you to do?” Elizabeth looked up form her computer.

“Write up?” John questioned.

“Yes, I mentioned it in the briefing this morning,” Elizabeth leaned back in her chair.

“Oh. Right. When did you want that by?” John tried not to stare at Elizabeth’s button by toying with items on Elizabeth’s desk.

“As soon as possible,” Elizabeth paused and gave John a concerned look.

“What?” John replaced the pot he gave Elizabeth on her desk.

“You’ve been a little distracted today. Is everything okay?” Elizabeth let a hint worry into her tone.

“Yeah everything’s fine,” John switched to looking at his feat.

“Are you sure? If you want to talk about it I have some time,” Elizabeth leaned forward.

“No!” John’s voice squeaked as he shifted his eyes away form Elizabeth.

“John, it’s obvious something is bothering you what is it?” Elizabeth placed her palms on the desk and leaned forward a little more.

“It’s just...” John’s will finally gave and his eyes drifted right to Elizabeth’s pulling button.

“John, up here,” Elizabeth motioned with her hand.

“Sorry, but...” John hung his head in shame, “that button looks like it might pop right off any second.”

“Button?” Elizabeth looked down to examine her blouse, “oh my,” Elizabeth noticed the button was right at her d colletage.

“Not that I stare... well... I mean... you’re very... ah... I’m gonna go do that write up,” John jumped out of his chair and left Elizabeth’s office.

“Men...” Elizabeth rolled her eyes and smiled.
                      "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

uh oh...SK, are you sick!? Feel better soon! *hugs*

pkprd...thanks for the fluff...I literally LOL'd
                        sigpic

Comment

*wanders in, blows nose*

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                          *Manly back pats for my fellow sparkies* Man sounds like y'all had a bad day. Probie sounds you had really rough one. Maybe this song will cheer you up. Jole Blon I hope you get a laugh out of it. There's a funny story behind the lyrics I'll tell if you want.

Spoiler:
                          Tender Buttons

John Sheppard shook his head leaving the briefing room. Normally he just tries to stay awake, but today was more about not staring. Elizabeth was wearing her “button pulling blouse” as John called the garment. Even McKay noticed Elizabeth’s choice of wardrobe.

“Hey John, I know this might seem... inappropriate, but did you notice Elizabeth’s shirt?” Rodney asked as they walked towards the mess hall.

Later that day John went up to see Elizabeth to drop off a mission report. Normally he would just upload them to the database, but the servers were down so he had to submit a hard copy. But delivering a piece of paper was low on John’s list of concerns. Before he entered Elizabeth’s office John kept repeating “Don’t stare” to himself.

“Hey Elizabeth, here’s my last mission report,” John placed a manilla folder on Elizabeth’s desk.

“Thanks John. Do you have that write up I wanted you to do?” Elizabeth looked up form her computer.

“Yes, I mentioned it in the briefing this morning,” Elizabeth leaned back in her chair.

“Oh. Right. When did you want that by?” John tried not to stare at Elizabeth’s button by toying with items on Elizabeth’s desk.

“You’ve been a little distracted today. Is everything okay?” Elizabeth let a hint worry into her tone.

“Are you sure? If you want to talk about it I have some time,” Elizabeth leaned forward.

“John, it’s obvious something is bothering you what is it?” Elizabeth placed her palms on the desk and leaned forward a little more.

“It’s just...” John’s will finally gave and his eyes drifted right to Elizabeth’s pulling button.

“Sorry, but...” John hung his head in shame, “that button looks like it might pop right off any second.”

“Button?” Elizabeth looked down to examine her blouse, “oh my,” Elizabeth noticed the button was right at her d colletage.

“Not that I stare... well... I mean... you’re very... ah... I’m gonna go do that write up,” John jumped out of his chair and left Elizabeth’s office.

Ahahahah! Oh, that certainly made me feel better!

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                          uh oh...SK, are you sick!? Feel better soon! *hugs*

pkprd...thanks for the fluff...I literally LOL'd
                          *hugs back and tries not to breathe on drew* Thanks, I hope I feel better soon, too! It's not fun to be sick on Christmas... trust me, I've been there. *sips some hot tea and blows nose again* Damn, I need my own personal Carson Beckett.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post

Spoiler:
                            Tender Buttons

Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.

*passes SK some homemade chicken soup*
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              *wanders in, blows nose*

Ahahahah! Oh, that certainly made me feel better!

*hugs back and tries not to breathe on drew* Thanks, I hope I feel better soon, too! It's not fun to be sick on Christmas... trust me, I've been there. *sips some hot tea and blows nose again* Damn, I need my own personal Carson Beckett.
                              *hugs again* and don't worry about germs...I constantly have a houseful of carrier monkeys kids....I've got an iron immune system It definitely is not fun being sick at Christmas...the year I was pregnant with my eldest I was really sick...couldn't eat any of the yummy stuff BUT he kicked for the first time just as we were sitting down to dinner on Christmas Eve, so that made up for it...

Feel better soon (and don't we all need our own personal Dr. Beckett? )
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, I needed a good laugh today.

*passes SK some homemade chicken soup*
                                Mmmmm, chicken soup is always yummies! Thank you! *summons a spoon and digs in*

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                                *hugs again* and don't worry about germs...I constantly have a houseful of carrier monkeys kids....I've got an iron immune system It definitely is not fun being sick at Christmas...the year I was pregnant with my eldest I was really sick...couldn't eat any of the yummy stuff BUT he kicked for the first time just as we were sitting down to dinner on Christmas Eve, so that made up for it...

Feel better soon (and don't we all need our own personal Dr. Beckett? )
                                *cackles at the 'carrier monkeys' comment and melts at the Christmas Eve dinner kick story*

Oh yes, if there's ever a good reason for cloning Carson... getting to have our very own personalized Carson is it!

Comment

Working...
                                X