No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon is so mean. You can tell he's enjoying this.
    'This game sucks.' Haha John.
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Aha! Eating munchies, drinking beer, talking about stuff. Now we're talking!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla and John? Come on Ronon...Are you serious?
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Hey guys, sorry I'm not joining in... but I got home quite late, lost track of the time and now I'm working for school... I really wanted to watch 'Sunday' again, but that'll have to wait until after the exams.
          Have fun watching the rest of the ep!!
          *huggles* Thanks! Good luck on your exams!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            Teyla and John? Come on Ronon...Are you serious?
            Ronon must be interested in her. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

This idea is really stupid.
              sigpic

Comment

Chilling out... much better way to spend a day off then getting the crap beat out of you by a six foot Satedan.

Aww, poor Ronon.
                sigpic

Comment

Rodney with crazy hair. No you're not john
                  sigpic

Comment

Radek! Doing his Zen!Scientist thing.

Comment

John thinks Ronon's idea is silly.

Zelenka!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        This idea is really stupid.
                        *smirks*

Comment

Mystery bomb. Hmmm...

Rodney yelling at his underlings.
                          sigpic

Comment

I love the friendship between Carson and Rodney
                            sigpic

Comment

Rodney's screaming at his minions again. Geeze, the turnover rate must be insane. *headdesk*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                *smirks*
                                I don't talk about Teyla and John but about the Tumor/bomb. But it works for Teyla and John too.lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X