No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End credits! I'll say no more for fear of being modded, but Sheylas must love this ep.
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Kanaan's back on New Athos.
      Very funny
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
        End credits! I'll say no more for fear of being modded, but Sheylas must love this ep.
        Why?
        He saves her like he would do the same for an other member of his team.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh Sunday. I like this episode. i know this is weird
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            Why?
            Except for Elizabeth. Curse you, TPTW!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T-minus 1 minute!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Why?
                Exactly right.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh Sunday. I like this episode. i know this is weird
                  Actually, it is pretty good... up until the last part, of course.

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

It's been forever since I've seen Sunday. I've only seen it once. So sad...
                      sigpic

Comment

Who is the "he"? John? Carson? Kanaan? Thor? lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Teyla's chatting with a friend about guys...

Comment

Boom
                            sigpic

Comment

BOOM!

Ow, shrapnel wound!

Comment

Opening credits!

Comment

Working...
                                X