Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

end
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I just love that they had a piper come in to play as the coffin was taken through the gate. That was damn cool.

Why, TPTW? WHY? *cries*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OMG, this is so horribly sad. *cries some more*
        And John does want to comfort Liz. That look.
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

And now Rodney's hallucinating seeing Carson.

'Bump into each other again.'

Sooner than you can imagine, Rodney. *pets him*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ok now I have a question for you SK
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
              OMG, this is so horribly sad. *cries some more*
              And John does want to comfort Liz. That look.
              John and Lizzie cuddled and cried for hours afterward.

Comment

You know, I love that shot where they're pulling away from Rodney at the edge of the pier. Really shows just how BIG Atlantis is.

End credits!

Comment

You said: Well, as I recall, he was being kinda vague about it, like he was leaving open the possibility of it being Lizzie. Maybe he was still hopeful at the time that the whole 'recurring' thing was only a temporary situation. Poor Joe. *pets him

I always heard that JoeF didn't see John with Elizabeth so now I'm curious.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, Rodney... saying goodbye... poor Rodney. *the tears keep coming*

"not going to be the same around here without you" And things are going to change again so soon... Look out Rodney, it's going to be doubly not the same. Stupid, stupid PTB. Stupid...
                    Carson fades away. End credits. So SAD!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

And thus ends today's post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out today!

We've got three episodes left to go: Submersion, Vengeance, and First Strike. So what I'm wondering is, would you like to do a double-header of Submersion and Vengeance next week (June 13), with First Strike on its own the following week (June 20), or just watch each of them individually over the next three Saturdays (which puts FS on June 27)?

Comment

3 episodes later, they killed Weir.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          You said: Well, as I recall, he was being kinda vague about it, like he was leaving open the possibility of it being Lizzie. Maybe he was still hopeful at the time that the whole 'recurring' thing was only a temporary situation. Poor Joe. *pets him

I always heard that JoeF didn't see John with Elizabeth so now I'm curious.
                          I think part of that was just JoeF being diplomatic toward the fans and not dashing anyone's hopes when even he didn't know where TPTW were going to go with it. They've hinted at more than one ship, and he was well aware of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                            3 episodes later, they killed Weir.
                            Monsters.

And it's only blown up in their faces since then!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                              Oh, Rodney... saying goodbye... poor Rodney. *the tears keep coming*

"not going to be the same around here without you" And things are going to change again so soon... Look out Rodney, it's going to be doubly not the same. Stupid, stupid PTB. Stupid...
                              Carson fades away. End credits. So SAD!!!
                              Totally sad! And the needless carnage is not over yet...

Comment

This may be one of the saddest eps there is, but yeah, at least Carson got a memorial. The very least they could have done for Elizabeth's character would have been to give her one too.
                                Actually, SK, the end of TMC would have been a really good place to do it, had time allowed. Or the beginning of the next ep. That could have been the first scene, and then they could have shown everyone trying to deal with their grief while trying to get through whatever crisis the ep entails. They could have at least done that.
                                But then again that would involve actually recognizing the death of a character and its impact on the other characters. We can see with Carson that they prefer their own brand of magic grief that disappears instantly.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X