Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whistler84
    Are you talking about the lollypop, or John?
    Well, hmm...I'll say both look very delicious.
    When there is a will, there is a way.

My LiveJournal (friends-only)
    My fics

Sig by Trialia.

Comment

Bama, I forgot to say loved the football clip and congrats on the win. VT whipped Duke 45-0 Pffft. Duke.

I'm torturing myself today going onto threads I probably should stay away from and am almost afraid to say anything. When has that ever stopped me? But I have seen more of a consensus of opinion than usual. A lot of anti-shippers see the possibility of Shep/Weir,
      Spoiler:
      nothing passionate about the kiss
      and universal praise for Joe and Torri. I forgot to mention her above. TH was awesome. According to Bama I'm old, so that's my excuse. Heh Oh, and by the way, who's going to Australia? Joe and Rachel, no wait could it be Joe and Torri? Gotta go finish packing for Hawaii. The suitcases are half full and none of my clothes or my husband's shirts are in there. At 2pm tomorrow he's shutting down the computer and I'm cut off for 3 weeks.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Random Bama thought #7,298....

Spoiler:
        The wraith influenced kissy scene in Conversion certainly makes the rumored 'real' fight scene in TLG between Eliz and John even more interesting than ever now doesn't it? (As if the idea weren't interesting enough) It will be interesting to see 'real' John's reaction to any physical aggressiveness from Elizabeth. It's something he doesn't expect from her. Which I'm sensing more and more is what his 'hangup' is.

I think his reaction to her emotion packed hug shocked the whale outta him and I'm betting that seeing and being on the receiving end of actual physical aggression from her will shock him too and cause him to open those eyes just a little bit wider. He is such a 'man' in this regard. If he hadn't thought to look for it or it's not shoved in his face (ahem), then it doesn't exist.
        Sorta that terrific analogy someone had a few weeks ago about how they ignore the overflowing garbage can until you point it out to them. That still makes me LOL. SO TRUE. ; )

-B

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
          Bama, I forgot to say loved the football clip and congrats on the win. VT whipped Duke 45-0 Pffft. Duke.

I'm torturing myself today going onto threads I probably should stay away from and am almost afraid to say anything. When has that ever stopped me? But I have seen more of a consensus of opinion than usual. A lot of anti-shippers see the possibility of Shep/Weir,
          Spoiler:
          nothing passionate about the kiss
          and universal praise for Joe and Torri. I forgot to mention her above. TH was awesome. According to Bama I'm old, so that's my excuse. Heh Oh, and by the way, who's going to Australia? Joe and Rachel, no wait could it be Joe and Torri? Gotta go finish packing for Hawaii. The suitcases are half full and none of my clothes or my husband's shirts are in there. At 2pm tomorrow he's shutting down the computer and I'm cut off for 3 weeks.
          GAK! ; ) Three weeks! Well, I guess Hawaii is worth missing the midseason cliffhanger for. ; ) Somehow, I bet you find time to watch it though. LOL!
          And hey, according to some these days if you're over 35, you *are* old. So that qualifies me babe. But we also get that 'wiser' status too. How old is Gero anyway? I may have to give him an injection of my wisdom serum. Oh yeah, Joe and Torri together in Australia at the con. I'm sure nothing will be said about their relationship... heh. If it goes like the one in London did, the shippers will meet them at the door! I read that they had badges for them to wear that said, "So Doing It" on them!!! Love it! The two of them have to know the score here. They're not stupid. Those lingering looks ain't no accident!

Have a great time if I don't 'chat' with you again! That really is an awesome post to leave on!
          And Go Hokies! I'll root them on in your absence when they get some real competition. Duke? pah. And yeah, some catch huh? Good stuff.

-B ; )

Comment

Hey, you better believe I will be in the hotel room on the 23rd. I already checked on the schedule over there. Maybe I'll get some perspective while I'm gone. Nah.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by seetheship
              SoulS........He`s asked John twice now to convince Elizabeth to agree to let them do the stupid thing of the week like in Trinity and I think in S1`s Defiant One (?) and why?..`cos he knows Liz cannot say no to John.. ..... Yup even dense in the romance dept Rodney has picked up the vibey thing between JE and that says alot IMHO
              .......and now I feel incredibly dumb. Seeing as how I did a small squeel and grinned like a cheshire cat when I heard that on the ep. Man. x.x I didn't think I could get any more numb.

And, we'll miss you southern! *sniff* But I'm sure you'll have a great time!
              "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                Random Bama thought #7,298....

Spoiler:
                The wraith influenced kissy scene in Conversion certainly makes the rumored 'real' fight scene in TLG between Eliz and John even more interesting than ever now doesn't it? (As if the idea weren't interesting enough) It will be interesting to see 'real' John's reaction to any physical aggressiveness from Elizabeth. It's something he doesn't expect from her. Which I'm sensing more and more is what his 'hangup' is.

Spoiler:
                Yeah. It'll be interesting seeing how John tries to avoid hurting Elizabeth and at the same time avoid being killed
                Is Caldwell going to be in this episode?
                Maybe TLG will be for John what Conversion was for Elizabeth.
                Heh and they would be also perfect as the Smiths .

Comment

I risk sounding like a broken record here, but I don't think John will do as well as Elizabeth did in Conversion. (Keeping it professional, sane & rational.) I predict when its Elizabeth's life-threatening episode, he's gonna go ape-****. It has to be her turn to sacrifice everything for the team/city/John again sometime soon. I know nothing specific, just an educated guess.

Q: What kind of contracts to the actors sign on for 4-, 6-yr. contracts? Anyone know?

Hey! Check me out, I'm triple digits!!

Comment

Yay! Happy 100 posts Rubicon!!!!!

Comment

Hey guys, just wanted to encourage you all to share your thoughts on the eps over on the ep board. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...05#post4497005

I've been reading around a little and I'm very encouraged by how the non-shipping / apathetic shipping crowd views shep/weir. Like even my dense husband, they can see a real connection between that's on a level beyond teammates and buds. I don't see a real huge backlash against the thought of it yet either amongst this crowd. Of course that is subject to change as things roll along...but nonetheless...some interesting reading.

-B

Comment

I love this pic.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a6...50910232211.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                          Is it this scene? Because the link doesn't work for me.
                          Last edited by Vixen; 12 September 2005, 10:36 AM.

Comment

busted link

a time to mourn

Comment

So! For a vid production project I did a music vid for Conversion/ShepnWeir so I share it with you!!

Song: Hate Every Beautiful Day
                              Spoilers: Conversion... obviously
                              The Vid

Happy Birthday Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Hmm... I think the link is broken...

Comment

Working...
                                X