Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vixen
    Thanks SnoggingPicard!

Another wonderful piece of fanfic. Its good the way it is now..... but I wouldn't mind a sequel if you decide on one
    Well, I wouldn't mind a photo of John and Elizabeth naked. So, it you'll work on that, I'll give thought to this request.

-B

Comment

Isn't it strange how, after just one freaking week without Atlantis and SG1, we're all foaming at the bit with withdrawal? I need therapy!
      INCLUDES SPORK.

Comment

Bama- Write on! That FF was just what I needed after a hard school day! Thank you!

Originally posted by kazan
        You know I'm actually looking forward to it.
        First, I've been in withdrawal so any new SGA is good with me!
        Plus we already know from the teasers that there are some John and Elizabeth moments to look forward to. Maybe with all the angst and worry, we might see them each start to realise what they mean to each other!
        I'm also looking forward to Conversion although I am a tad nervous about it. At least I have you guys as a heads up! I'm expect that the ep will have moderate helpings of both ships, but perhaps the tension
        Spoiler:
        created by not knowing how the eps shippy moments will play out
        will make it more exciting. Can't wait to hear your opinions on the ep after you've seen it.

[Quote=bama]I wouldn't mind a photo of John and Elizabeth naked![Quote]

*tuts* Back in the gutter for you missy!
        And for me too!

Oh- and May the Ship be with you!
        Sorry, I know that was bad but John made me do it!

Comment

Originally posted by JxHarrison
          Isn't it strange how, after just one freaking week without Atlantis and SG1, we're all foaming at the bit with withdrawal? I need therapy!
          *g* that's the reason why I created so many Icons and Wallpapers the last week *g*

Comment

[QUOTE=leafy]Bama- Write on! That FF was just what I needed after a hard school day! Thank you!

Good to know. ; )

I'm also looking forward to Conversion although I am a tad nervous about it. At least I have you guys as a heads up! I'm expect that the ep will have moderate helpings of both ships, but perhaps the tension
            Spoiler:
            will make it more exciting. Can't wait to hear your opinions on the ep after you've seen it.

I think that's about right. They won't make it too 'readable' one way or the other but I think this ship will get it's share of yummy angst in this one.

[Quote=bama]I wouldn't mind a photo of John and Elizabeth naked!

Er...'back'? Did someone toss me a rope when I wasn't looking?

And for me too!

Na Nu Na Nu! Mork made me do that. He's a shep/weir shipper too.

-B
            Bamafic:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2572289/1/

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
              Well, I wouldn't mind a photo of John and Elizabeth naked. So, it you'll work on that, I'll give thought to this request.

-B
              What a coincidence that I just happen to have a pair of b&w photographs. I kindly asked them to pose in the name of art and John and Elizabeth, being the nice people that they are, agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                *g* that's the reason why I created so many Icons and Wallpapers the last week *g*
                I'm going to have my husband put away all sharp objects in our house from October to January.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                  What a coincidence that I just happen to have a pair of b&w photographs. I kindly asked them to pose in the name of art and John and Elizabeth, being the nice people that they are, agreed
                  You produce em babe and I'll write you anything your heart desires.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                    You produce em babe and I'll write you anything your heart desires.
                    ROFL! THis is really amusing! ^.^

QUESSSSSTION! What's with this towel bit? Am I missing something, or is it an inside joke between two friends? Because... well, I'm awefully curious... and I ironically was picking up a towel when I read it.

And, er, guys theory...maybe?
                    Spoiler:
                    If this 'kiss' is to happen, and John's wraithy, who's to say that he kisses her trying to feed? As, well, Ellia grabbed him by the arm to do so. So who's to say there are different reactions/methods for different type of Wraith-creatures?

I personally would love to see a John-Wraith flinging 'Liz aside, possibly knocking her out. Why? Moving her out of the way so he dosent hurt her.

Have I mentioned that this episode comes so utterly close to fufilling my ultimate wraith-involved sinero that I would be satisfied with it. And that when I saw the actual preview, I danced around the living room before running upstairs and hugging the bejeezes out of my mother?

Now....about those photos again? ;p
                    "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

[QUOTE=leafy]Bama- Write on! That FF was just what I needed after a hard school day! Thank you!

Spoiler:

[Quote=bama]I wouldn't mind a photo of John and Elizabeth naked!

And for me too!

I'm also somewhat nervous after all the speculation that has been going on...Deep breaths.
                      When there is a will, there is a way.

My LiveJournal (friends-only)
                      My fics

Sig by Trialia.

Comment

Originally posted by Finnstardust
                        Spoiler:
                        Well, there's also that whole plot thing.

I'm also somewhat nervous after all the speculation that has been going on...Deep breaths.
                        Yeah, I decided to distract myself today by coming up with a silly AU community idea where all the SG characters are spies. It's been fun.

Just a few more hours, guys... and a few more than that for some of us.
                        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                        Last update: 14 April 2006
                        Melyanna's Multimedia
                        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Things will be okay.
                          Spoiler:
                          You know even if our worst fears come to reality (and they won't) we'll just pick up the pieces, write fanfic and read great fanfic...who needs it to happen on tv when folk like Mel and LittleRed and everybody else writes such great fanfic?

I predict that
                          Spoiler:
                          it will be left so we can interpret what we like from it and the other shippers can interpret what they like.

So, all's fair...

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                            Things will be okay.
                            Spoiler:
                            You know even if our worst fears come to reality (and they won't) we'll just pick up the pieces, write fanfic and read great fanfic...who needs it to happen on tv when folk like Mel and LittleRed and everybody else writes such great fanfic?

I predict that
                            Spoiler:
                            it will be left so we can interpret what we like from it and the other shippers can interpret what they like.

So, all's fair...
                            -sniff- Thanks Astro. That's really nice of you. Man, I need a good fanfic, any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                              Things will be okay.
                              Spoiler:

I predict that
                              Spoiler:

So, all's fair...
                              You're right
                              Spoiler:
                              even if the kiss happens sometimes a kiss is just a kiss, what would you prefer?, mindless smut, or tender loving care?. Well, maybe both, but you know we are not getting it, so if i'd had the chance to choose between a heat of the moment kiss (which we are still not sure if it's really what's gonna happen) or the wonderful meaningful moments filled with caring and that melt the paint of the walls UST, i choose the moments. Actually i'm kind of relieved that if they're are doing this with a ship it's Shep/Teyla. I'm not the biggest fan of RST (in fact i think with time i've become anti-RST) TPTB have never figured out a way to resolve things without screwing it up, and i'm quite convinced that a kiss this early on the show would be the kiss of death for Shep/Weir.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                                You're right
                                Spoiler:
                                even if the kiss happens sometimes a kiss is just a kiss, what would you prefer?, mindless smut, or tender loving care?. Well, maybe both, but you know we are not getting it, so if i'd had the chance to choose between a heat of the moment kiss (which we are still not sure if it's really what's gonna happen) or the wonderful meaningful moments filled with caring and that melt the paint of the walls UST, i choose the moments. Actually i'm kind of relieved that if they're are doing this with a ship it's Shep/Teyla. I'm not the biggest fan of RST (in fact i think with time i've become anti-RST) TPTB have never figured out a way to resolve things without screwing it up, and i'm quite convinced that a kiss this early on the show would be the kiss of death for Shep/Weir.
                                I'm with you all the way on this one! I stopped "worring" a week and a half ago. kicked myself over the head and told myself to stop. Besides. All what you said was completely true!

Here's a question for all of ye: Would you rather actually have Shep and Weir come together THIS early in the show? It's only the second season, after all. What fun would it be if would couldn't pull at a few strings and get our inner early teenagish giggly fits?
                                "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Working...
                                X