Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bama
    Well, that, and they so obviously find each other irresistable and sexy. The eyes do NOT lie. They are a window to the truth in one's soul.
    -B ; )
    B ...that`s beautifully said...can I hog it for my next sig? purtypleez

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
    - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

WOW..Mel, I love it! It looks like it's actually a promo picture that they took...Its a shame I can't make it my desktop image...somehow I don't think the others in this household would take kindly to me melting everytime I switch on the pc...

Moo..(who would pay millions for someone to post this image on the sheyla thead and see their reactions to it!!..I'm evil I know! Mwahahah...)
      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Mel, are you allowed to post that in the new Elizabeth Weir Wow thread? Cause it's diffinately worthy!

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
        I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
        Spoiler:
        Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

wow..we have 400 pages now...we SO kick ass!!

Ok, I have nothing really important to say...
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
            Okay, it's been a while since I posted any art around here. It's high time. I'd like to thank Hatcheter for making a suggestion that prompted me to make this.
            THose are GREAT Melyanna! IN fact, It will be my next desktop! I would change it right now, but I just put James (Lafazanos, our main Wraith-guy) up there, and he deserves some time.

And...We can post Shep/Weir art here? MUH HA HA. Well, actually, I only have one picture so far. And, well, the resemblance to the people are faint so please forgive buuut here's linkage:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22452624/

Oh, and, if ye look can you look at the Note/Discription. I need help deciding bout the fic. Yesh. And, well, I'd love to have it from fellow shippers as I'm assuming it's shippers who would read them, it...something.
            "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

WOW..Mel, I love it! It looks like it's actually a promo picture that they took...Its a shame I can't make it my desktop image...somehow I don't think the others in this household would take kindly to me melting everytime I switch on the pc...
              The old pc desktop continually changed between Everton FC and Johnny Depp pics, then we got a new pc with separate user accounts and all was right with the world

Mel, they're gorgeous and i agree with Moo - very professional looking
              Wow! I never noticed the height difference between Torri and Joe. Now they are extra cute

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                plus that John has discovered that he likes making her smile.
                Now that just made me smile.

Comment

Just a quick side note to SallyL & other UK shippers..when does SGA 2 hit your shores and will it run the whole season in one go?

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                  - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

Okay, it's been a while since I posted any art around here. It's high time. I'd like to thank Hatcheter for making a suggestion that prompted me to make this.

And for those who are interested, here's the manip I made for it:

*flails*

*faints*

Comment

Originally posted by seetheship
                      Just a quick side note to SallyL & other UK shippers..when does SGA 2 hit your shores and will it run the whole season in one go?
                      I think we get Season Two of Atlantis on Sky One around about November time, so that we've over taken the US and Canada by January. We don't have the niggling hiatus in the middle of the season, thank god!

Unfortunately, I don't have Sky... D'oh!

Nefarious means abound...
                      INCLUDES SPORK.

Comment

B ...that`s beautifully said...can I hog it for my next sig? purtypleez
                        Go for it. I'm full of it. I mean 'em. ; )

thanx.
                        -B

Comment

Atlantis starts on Skyone on 19th October and it runs the whole season without a break

Comment

Mel it is beautiful. It is absolutely thunk worthy in its own right. Great job with the pictures and the quote...thunk, its perfect. Shakespeare sure knew his stuff.
                            Lady F

Comment

Atlantis starts on Skyone on 19th October and it runs the whole season without a break
                              You're lucky, i have no idea when the second season begins here, i'm afraid they'll wait 'till next year. I had to wait almost a year for the second season of the 4400 (it starts this friday, finally), here's to hoping that i won't have to wait as long for Atlantis. The good thing is with the first season they showed it without breaks too, they always do that with all the shows on Fox.

Comment

Melyanna you made a beautiful pretty manip! It probably looks so authentic b/c (you are great with Photoshop!?) No! It's b/c they always stand {thisclose} to each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X