Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    The cons have become terribly expensive. We've discussed going to the Vancouver con next year, but after reviewing the cost for the three of us, that plan is on hold.
    I thought that the ridiculous prices were just what us poor Aussies had to put up with, what with the exhange rate being so bad but obviously everywhere is the same. I know it takes a lot to organise these cons but if it wasn't for us fans there wouldn't be any shows that lasted for more than one season. I wish that they would give us all a chance to see them 'in the flesh'.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by seetheship
      Thanx for sharing the Lovely shippy pics to tie us over till next week *sigh* I can never get over the fact that how absolutely "cute couple " John & Liz look in whatever scenes they have together on screen Does anyone know of a SGA related website that has shippy video clips of JE scenes? Love to see it all in one place
      I know...I'm afraid of coming off too 'sheylaish' so I don't talk about how just dadgum *awesome* they look together too much but, you're right - they look dadgum perfect together in a frame. The show really needs to do some promo photos of them holding onto each other or something. I know lots of other shows that have done the same even if it isn't a true reflection of what is going on onscreen.

I'd like some really good doctored photos too if anyone has a link to some!

'preciate it.

-B ; )

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
        I know...I'm afraid of coming off too 'sheylaish' so I don't talk about how just dadgum *awesome* they look together too much but, you're right - they look dadgum perfect together in a frame. The show really needs to do some promo photos of them holding onto each other or something. I know lots of other shows that have done the same even if it isn't a true reflection of what is going on onscreen.

I'd like some really good doctored photos too if anyone has a link to some!

'preciate it.

-B ; )
        Yeah, what a great idea. Come on, they did it for Jack and Sam why not John and Elizabeth. Some really nice pics of them together would be amazing.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
          They'd look sensational, I'm sure, though I don't think the Sheyla contingent would be too thrilled!
          Ah yes but this is Shep/Weir territory and we say let's do it!!!

TOGETHER FOREVER,
          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

I wonder if they've even thought of it. Maybe Atlantis is a bit too new for them to be considering those sort of publicity shots. I don't think it was until several years into Stargate that they did something other than 'in character' shots.
            I also think Elizabeth needs a new necklace! Maybe Shep can get her one for her second birthday on Atlantis!
            Yeah, he could make her one. Don't they say it means more if it's home-made. Wonder what he'd put on it?

TOGETHER FOREVER,
            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Good call! And her in something a little girlier than usual. Remember all the X-Files photo shoots David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson did (OMG --- I still have a copy of that Rolling Stone somewhere...). The thing is, those shoots did huge things for Gillian's image. She'd been seen as this serious, conservative dressing kind of character. I think the same sort of thing could be good for Torri. Remember those Gillian shots in floaty, girly dresses?
              Oh yeah, I certainly *do* remember those. They really made fans stand up and take note. They certainly helped the audience to see scully as a full bodied woman which is something they could rarely show on the series. I guess the sga powers don't want to tip their hand just yet as to what might be going down relationshipwise though. I think they're enjoying this 'wonderment' we're all in about the characters right now.

Oh, and have you ever *seen* Torri 'do' sexy? Er...trust me...she can. My eyes about popped out of my head. ; ) I almost couldn't believe it was the same woman! Let's just say Weir is a different role for her. Wow.

-B ; )
              Last edited by Bama; 02 September 2005, 07:49 AM.

Comment

They'd look sensational, I'm sure, though I don't think the Sheyla contingent would be too thrilled!
                LOL! Who gives a rat's arse? ; ) This is the ShepWeir Amusement Funland Park over here.

-B

Comment

LOL! Who gives a rat's arse? ; ) This is the ShepWeir Amusement Funland Park over here.

-B
                  What sort of rides are at the ShepWeir Amusement Funland Park?

Maybe the 'Tunnel of Ship', where you can immerse yourself in the ShepWeir ship. How about the 'Puddle Jumper', where Shep can take you for a ride to the stars.

Now Bama, earlier you said that Pt 3 of 'The Seige' would tie the ship up with a bow. You've yet to tell me what colour the bow is and where it is tied.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                  NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

He's reaching. . .trying to be coy about it. I see the hand moving! *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Well, she *does* have a handful of 'thigh' in her palm. It's only right that he gets to cop a feel too. ; )
                      Now we know why she gave him that little smile and why she didn't want to turn away from him.
                      Yep, gettin clearer by the ep.

-B ; )

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...07071_0001.jpg
                        Question. Are these pics from S2 as I don't remember them from S1? If they are S1, what ep?

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

OK, it's 2am here so I'm off to bed now. Been great talking to you all and I WILL return. See you all soon for some more of Shep/Weir.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by divcon

Maybe the 'Tunnel of Ship', where you can immerse yourself in the ShepWeir ship. How about the 'Puddle Jumper', where Shep can take you for a ride to the stars.

Now Bama, earlier you said that Pt 3 of 'The Seige' would tie the ship up with a bow. You've yet to tell me what colour the bow is and where it is tied.
                            Let's just say there were jackets involved and hands disappeared for a moment from our viewing as bodies touched closely. Put two and two together here honey. Do I have to spell everything out for you people? *grin* ; )

Repeat after me...Shep/Weir body on body is *good*.

-B ; )

Comment

Let's just say there were jackets involved and hands disappeared for a moment from our viewing as bodies touched closely. Put two and two together here honey. Do I have to spell everything out for you people? *grin* ; )

Repeat after me...Shep/Weir body on body is *good*.

-B ; )
                              OK got it. Much to think about. Much good to think about. Many happy thoughts are conjurred up with your description. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by divcon

I love those. The 'Puddle Jumper' sounds like a very fun ride! How about the Wraith 'House of Blood sucking Horrors'? Or...Simulated Stickfighting to test your skills against holograms? Or 'Command Control' where you have to come up with a solution in sixty seconds before the bomb hits the city?

We really need a vid game guys. ; )
                                And...I think they need to let us handle the PR for this thing.

-B

Comment

Working...
                                X