• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red
    Just because I feel like it.

Ah, much better.
    ROFLMAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
      Okay, we discuss: the cave scene is in the very first ep. I agree with Bama that there was sexual attraction. Talking about Rising you forgot to mention that forehead thing.
      John takes care of all his team mates. You forget that it wasn't just Teyla out there in suspicion.
      In Conversation John wasn't himself. If you noticed the end of this ep: they both said it was nothing. And for me this was the end of every John/Teyla story line.
      Liz and John care for each other, they are friends, they trust each other, they can talk to each other, they understand the other. They just have chemistry. And in addition in one of the last interviews on Gateworld you can read the line "the relationship of Shep and Elizabeth will definitely continue in the future".

Okay now I hate me for doing this, but I told you. I don't like that. I don't appreciate it.
      And my English f++king sucks when I'm angry.
      Ack, theres no point getting cross about shipping. Its such a subjective thing, some people see a particular ship, some don't. Some of my best Sparky friends love ships that fill me with horror - Mel loves Josh/Donna ship on WW - ugh!-but we manage to rub along okay. Pellmelody loves just about every ship I hate with a passion, but she's a great gal and a Sparky fan. So there's no point in getting wound up about it or it'll just stop being fun...

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
        Aw hun, fresh out of mints but how about a nice pic instead?

Lizzie: I wish John would sweep the desk off and throw me across it
        John: I wish Lizzie didn't have so much fragile stuff on her desk.
        Thanx Sally! That helped a lot! *back to her happy moods again*

Gooner, I never wanted to discuss anything. It just made me angry that Cpt. Ritter came here and asked this question. I had a look at the Teyla/John thread and they discussed about Cpt coming in here asking. It was sth like "i'll go to the enemy" and I just think that that's not fair.
        Sorry for that. Didn't like it either.
        Last edited by Jenova Synthesis; 08 December 2005, 01:40 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

'Ship's all in the eye of the beholder.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
            Aw hun, fresh out of mints but how about a nice pic instead?

Lizzie: I wish John would sweep the desk off and throw me across it
            John: I wish Lizzie didn't have so much fragile stuff on her desk.
            Well, they could put that rug to good use.

Comment

Gooner, I never wanted to discuss anything. It just made me angry that Cpt. Critter came here and asked this question. I had a look at the Teyla/John thread and they discussed about Cpt coming in here asking. It was sth like "i'll go to the enemy" and I just think that that's not fair.
              Just to clear up that little bit, it was one post made by one person. There was no discussion with other posters before he did it. I'm not defending what he/she did, just saying that there was no big decision made by the Shep/Teyla posters to come over here and ask the question.
              Earth...steaks. There's a difference?

Comment

Okay, that hit very close to a scene I wrote once
                Gooner, you can't say that without giving linkage. Tut tut.

Comment

Gooner, I never wanted to discuss anything. It just made me angry that Cpt. Critter came here and asked this question. I had a look at the Teyla/John thread and they discussed about Cpt coming in here asking. It was sth like "i'll go to the enemy" and I just think that that's not fair.
                  Whoa, wait! I agree with you. I went over to the other thread as well and saw what they were up to with the whole "going over to the enemy side" so I'm gonna ignore this ever happened.

SallyLizzie, it isn't published.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
                    Just because I feel like it.

Ah, much better.
                    :sigh: that man has gorgeous, *gorgeous* eyes, and mouth, and everything.
                    Originally posted by Dorka
                    Are we really going to discuss the Teyla-sheppard vs. Liz/John thing here... bc if we are, then I surely could write 5 Word-pages full tomorrow with pro- Liz/john and "why it's only friendship between Shep/Teyla" and that with my english (double as much in German or Hungarian).
                    We should stop here and now, or there's a chance we are slipping into some really big discussion. I already had this in a CSI Forum... I'm not really looking forward to experience that again...sorry!
                    Me either, i loath ship debates, i like talking about ship with people who belong to the same ship i do. But when i debate i get all flustered, and sometimes i get really angry, i let my temper take control of my tongue, and i say hurtful things, and there are generaly blood baths, which is why i keep myself away from debate forums everywhere.
                    I like discussions, but trying to exchange points of view with people from other ships is not my forte. I respect the Shep/Teyla shippers, but i don't care for coming to this thread to read about the other ship. I know there are really understanding people around, who can easily talk about the other ship, and give reasonable arguments, and do the S/T Vs S/W discussion thing, and i wish i was one of them, but i'm not, and i really don't like reading about the S/T connection on the S/W thread, because i thing all those "points" about the locket, and early on when tptb were still trying to desperatly push the S/T are kind of old, and invalidated by the overwhelming chemistry between JF and TH, which makes S/W so unbelievably hot. And the non-existent chemistry between RL and JF which made the aforementioned attempts to push the S/T ship so futile, and the idea of S/T seem so dull.

Comment

Originally posted by skye1974
                      Just to clear up that little bit, it was one post made by one person. There was no discussion with other posters before he did it. I'm not defending what he/she did, just saying that there was no big decision made by the Shep/Teyla posters to come over here and ask the question.
                      We saw with our own eyes, thank you for clarifying it anyway. Now can we please stop this? The last thing we need is a ship war over nothing.

Comment

I think its okay to have chat between us, but I did wonder why he/she'd asked the question...

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                          Well, they could put that rug to good use.
                          *splutter* My keyboard just had a neardeath experience with ravioli
                          LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by skye1974
                            Thanks for clearing it up for me Skye, so I didnt have to wander across the forum... it's so slow for me today. Nice to see you btw.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                              I think its okay to have chat between us, but I did wonder why he/she'd asked the question...
                              Why else? to stir trouble, we've already had people who come here pretending to be S/W shippers and making doubtful comments about our ship, Torri/Weir or Joe/Shep, and saying "i don't mean to offend anyone", only to have them showing up at the Teyla/Shep thread or at that other forum (you know which one, i'm not mentioning it, it's gone) proclaiming their undying love to Shep/Teyla. And to be honest that person sounded to much like on of "her" personalities, i'm sorry, but i'm just so paranoid with the Shep/Teyla shippers, everytime anyone suspicious pops up here i think it might be "her".

Comment

SallyLizzie, it isn't published
                                Strange..i can see it. Give it a minute and try again:

My LJ

fic rec entry (which can also be found under My Memories - Sparky fic)

Comment

Working...
                                X