Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alyssa
    That's because they pride themselves in being wrong, Kirsten!!
    Ah, I understand now! My bad! They're doing a great job!
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
      http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/7...ower6381iu.jpg

John: Did you know that originally your name was to be Dr. Wright?

Liz: Then what would you have said if Dr. Wright was. . .wrong?
      LOL!!

Dr. Wright? Heeeheeheeeeee, how ironic that she's Ms. Right for John. Subliminal messaging?
      Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
      Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

I'm tired of the Torri age arguments.

Didn't she say she went to school with Ewan McGregor? He was born around 1970.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I'm tired of the Torri age arguments.

Didn't she say she went to school with Ewan McGregor? He was born around 1970.
          she's 25! I thought everybody knew that

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
            she's 25! I thought everybody knew that
            Can I say I'm 29 then?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Can I say I'm 29 then?
              No way! 25 as well for ya
              seriously folks I love it that none of you act your age

um..sparky picture to go as well because we know people hate one liners

Comment

You're only as old as you think you are.

With
                Spoiler:
                the promo for TLG he TOTALLY puckers up... I watched it like 12 times to confirm it...
                Then again that was around lunchtime when I should've been eating.

GO SPARKY!
                ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

um..sparky picture to go as well because we know people hate one liners
                  http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...s/bscap200.jpg
                  i am sooo glad that we all dont act our age!!!!

i love that pic btw!!!!!
                  ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by sunny
                    With
                    Spoiler:
                    the promo for TLG he TOTALLY puckers up... I watched it like 12 times to confirm it...
                    Then again that was around lunchtime when I should've been eating.
                    No you're right he does, here is proof http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d5...saster/TLG.jpg
                    not sure if it's a spoiler also its kind of big.
                    sigpic
                    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Considering the Allies remark about
                      Spoiler:
                      grandchildren,
                      I thought this fic was absolutely perfect. Thing of it is, it's written well before Allies ever aired! Guess Red had a good feel for it!

Ground Zero.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                      I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                      Spoiler:
                      Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                        Considering the Allies remark about
                        Spoiler:
                        grandchildren,
                        I thought this fic was absolutely perfect. Thing of it is, it's written well before Allies ever aired! Guess Red had a good feel for it!

Ground Zero.
                        Thanks for the rec! I hadn't read that one yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky
                          Thanks for the rec! I hadn't read that one yet!
                          neither had i.... very uncanny about that remark eh??

Comment

Amusingly enough my friends keep telling me I act much older than my age. I prefer to think that they all act much younger than their ages

Incidentally, has anyone been reading "anything?" by beaker bait over at fanfiction.net? That is seriously dark and nasty (I really mean it when I say dark, you don't want to read this stuff if you are squeamish or have issues reading about abuse) I know the show is taking a "darker" turn, but this goes to the last-season of angel level of darkness. Personally, I don't want the show to end up like this!
                            Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
                              Amusingly enough my friends keep telling me I act much older than my age. I prefer to think that they all act much younger than their ages

Incidentally, has anyone been reading "anything?" by beaker bait over at fanfiction.net? That is seriously dark and nasty (I really mean it when I say dark, you don't want to read this stuff if you are squeamish or have issues reading about abuse) I know the show is taking a "darker" turn, but this goes to the last-season of angel level of darkness. Personally, I don't want the show to end up like this!
                              i just read the grandkids one... didnt seem too bad to me though... you may have read other ones that i havent!!! ... i am trying to read everything that i can!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
                                i just read the grandkids one... didnt seem too bad to me though... you may have read other ones that i havent!!! ... i am trying to read everything that i can!!!!!!!
                                Sorry I should've been clear. The story is called "Anything?". The grandkids story is definately *not* the kind of story I would describe as "dark and nasty"!
                                Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Working...
                                X