Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-minus 30 minutes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
      way OT.. anyone know if there has a fic out there that does the filler/missing bit from between Progeny and Real World???
      I know there are some Progeny tag fics out there, but one that covers the entire missing gap between the two episodes? I seem to recall one or two, I'll have to dig around and see what I find.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sorry, I won't be able to make post-a-thon today. ;_;

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Hey guys, I know we have post a thon scheduled for tonight/today (it's night where I live), but I simply have to share this idea. How do you artsy people (and I know there are some on this thread) feel about making icons? I have some yummy sparky caps and I feel like posting an iconing challenge!
        That would be fun! (btw, I'm working on your requested batch.)

Comment

T-minus 15 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            Sorry, I won't be able to make post-a-thon today. ;_;

We'll miss you and your mad snarking skillz! *hugs*

Comment

A/N: vid made by request (atlantisbabe34) on YouTube hope you like it, hun!
              Song: Bleed to Love Her - by Fleetwood Mac
              Spoiler: up to Season 4

VIDEO HERE @ YAHOO VIDEO!!

Feedback is very welcome!

(x-posted on LJ)

Comment

T-minus 10 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post

(x-posted on LJ)
                  Argh, can't see it. I think my firewall doesn't like Yahoo Video; I'll have to play with it later. *headdesk*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Argh, can't see it. I think my firewall doesn't like Yahoo Video; I'll have to play with it later. *headdesk*
                    i dont like it either but latelly i start getting problems with YouTube (copyright) :/

Comment

i dont like it either but latelly i start getting problems with YouTube (copyright) :/
                      Heh. They've all got sticks rammed up their butts these days.

Comment

(x-posted on LJ)
                        Outstanding. Great effect and love the song!
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

[ATTACH]8086[/ATTACH]
                          Ow! My butt! I'm going to need someone to take a look at that later

[ATTACH]8084[/ATTACH]
                          Ford, no! I didn't mean you!

[ATTACH]8085[/ATTACH]
                          Yes I know you didn't mean anything by it. It's just that I had someone else in mind when I said that

[ATTACH]8087[/ATTACH]
                          :elizabeth: I sure hope John is okay. If he gets out of this, I'll tell him my true feelings
                          :bates: I sure hope Major Sheppard is okay. If he gets out of this, I'll tell him my true feelings

[ATTACH]8088[/ATTACH]
                          :tech sgt: I've been trying to access it for ages, can you help me? It seems to be e-mails between Dr Weir & Major Sheppard. There are a lot of photos in them
                          Um, I'm pretty sure we don't need to look at those

[ATTACH]8089[/ATTACH]
                          Boy Rodney, you really are gay. I'm your fantasy, but I'm fully clothed and we're not even making out. At least bring in another woman

[ATTACH]8090[/ATTACH]
                          Yes, I know you wanted to give me a gift, but did you have to sabotage Rodney's jumper so that it sank to the bottom of the ocean?
                          Oh all right, I'll go and get him
                          Thank you.
                          Last edited by gateraid; 20 March 2009, 11:05 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay, Sparkies, we're at T-minus 5 minutes to today's post-a-thon!

So get those DVD players synched up and let us know you're here to play!

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                              [ATTACH]8086[/ATTACH]
                              Ow! My butt! I'm going to need someone to take a look at that later

[ATTACH]8084[/ATTACH]
                              Ford, no! I didn't mean you!

[ATTACH]8085[/ATTACH]
                              Yes I know you didn't mean anything by it. It's just that I had someone else in mind when I said that

[ATTACH]8087[/ATTACH]
                              :elizabeth: I sure hope John is okay. If he gets out of this, I'll tell him my true feelings
                              :bates: I sure hope Major Sheppard is okay. If he gets out of this, I'll tell him my true feelings

[ATTACH]8088[/ATTACH]
                              :tech sgt: I've been trying to access it for ages, can you help me? It seems to be e-mails between Dr Weir & Major Sheppard. There are a lot of photos in them
                              Um, I'm pretty sure we don't need to look at those

[ATTACH]8089[/ATTACH]
                              Boy Rodney, you really are gay. I'm your fantasy, but I'm fully clothed and we're not even making out. At least bring in another woman

[ATTACH]8090[/ATTACH]
                              Yes, I know you wanted to give me a gift, but did you have to sabotage Rodney's jumper so that it sank to the bottom of the ocean?
                              Oh all right, I'll go and get him
                              Thank you.
                              LMAO! gateraid, you've done it again!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Okay, Sparkies, we're at T-minus 5 minutes to today's post-a-thon!

So get those DVD players synched up and let us know you're here to play!
                                I'm here and still loling at gateraid. You are a naughty one.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X