Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Awesome! We'll be watching Michael and Inferno tomorrow... I imagine we'll have a lot of fun with those two!
    Yay, Michael
    I love Connor Trinneer

And we can have hissy fits about John flailing over the blond in Inferno *eyeroll*

Oh, and another random announcement: The tiebreaker round is over, final results are up. And check out the picspam of ships that Killdeer posted! Sparky's is from The Siege... right before The Hug.
    Yay for Sparky
    And that really is an awesome pic. That hug is still one of my all time fav sparky moments. Especially because for a split second you think she's going to kiss him

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Yay, Michael
      I love Connor Trinneer

And we can have hissy fits about John flailing over the blond in Inferno *eyeroll*
      Yeah, hissy fit is a good description of how I react to that. Or at least severe grumpiness.

Yay for Sparky
      And that really is an awesome pic. That hug is still one of my all time fav sparky moments. Especially because for a split second you think she's going to kiss him
      It's one of mine too.
      *replays scene in head and squeals in delight as she imagines that* It really does seem like that! Yay, happiness!
      sigpic
      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Kitty (and anyone else who has access) -- have you seen the new Return Part II pics? There's quite a few Sparkynext-to-eachother-in-the-jumper ones. No, not in that way. You wish. *g*

Comment

Yay, Michael
          I love Connor Trinneer

And laugh our butts off over Lizzie teasing John with the "smitten" line.

Yay for Sparky
          Oh heck yeah! And then there's that little pause she makes when she pulls away, it's like she's thinking, "OMG, I hope he doesn't figure out that I'm totally crushing on him!" and he's thinking "OMG, she knows I'm crushing on her and that's why she hugged me!" Love it!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            Kitty (and anyone else who has access) -- have you seen the new Return Part II pics? There's quite a few Sparkynext-to-eachother-in-the-jumper ones. No, not in that way. You wish. *g*
            Yes, I have! *squeals gleefully* ZOMG, the PRETTY!

Sparky in the jumper. It's gotta be one of their favorite seeekrit rendezvous locations, just like closets.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              *is interested* Where are these pics at?
              sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Oh heck yeah! And then there's that little pause she makes when she pulls away, it's like she's thinking, "OMG, I hope he doesn't figure out that I'm totally crushing on him!" and he's thinking "OMG, she knows I'm crushing on her and that's why she hugged me!" Love it!
                Hihi, so very true
                It's a very sweet moment.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                *is interested* Where are these pics at?
                *is interested too*

Sig by me

Comment

For a kinda funny pic, click on the farthest one to the right (the one with John in the center).
                  Look at Elizabeth in the background...
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=72744
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                    Yeah, I looked at it earlier this afternoon. I absolutely love love love that pic of Sparky!
                    Me too. I love it. I rewatched all 3 Sieges today mainly because I needed a mindless distraction. After not having seen them in a while, I had a new Sparky renewal of faith. Siege 2 and 3 were even more Sparky to me than in previous viewings, if that is possible. Right from the beginning when he defends her so strongly to Everett and she gives him such a look of gratitude and maybe a little surprise down to the last scene in Siege 3 when she is comforting him about Ford, it is just a Sparkyfest. If anyone can look at those and not see a deep deep connection, they are just fooling themselves. And do we have Everett on our list of people who get Sparky? If not, he needs to be added.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

YAY Post-A-Thon!!!! Sooo can't wait...

The pics for Battle of the ships were wonderful... so utterly sweet

Comment

*waves* hi everyone, i think i may have posted once in here but thats it, I'm an avid sparky lover normally i lurk but i decided to delurk for a bit
                        Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Me too. I love it. I rewatched all 3 Sieges today mainly because I needed a mindless distraction. After not having seen them in a while, I had a new Sparky renewal of faith. Siege 2 and 3 were even more Sparky to me than in previous viewings, if that is possible. Right from the beginning when he defends her so strongly to Everett and she gives him such a look of gratitude and maybe a little surprise down to the last scene in Siege 3 when she is comforting him about Ford, it is just a Sparkyfest. If anyone can look at those and not see a deep deep connection, they are just fooling themselves. And do we have Everett on our list of people who get Sparky? If not, he needs to be added.
                        I totally agree with that. The connection is completely there, no if's and's or but's about it.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Great - now I wanna watch them.... there goes the afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Damn! Every time we turn around, yet another character who's a Sparky shipper comes out of the woodwork! I love it.

Comment

With this talk about The Siege, a curious bit of serendipity: SciFi is running The Siege Part 1 and 2 this week in their Friday late night lineup. (Part 3 and Intruder will be next week.) Yet more proof that Sparky and Sparky fans are in tune with the powers of the universe.

And... T-minus 14 hours and 50 minutes until the next post-a-thon!

Comment

With this talk about The Siege, a curious bit of serendipity: SciFi is running The Siege Part 1 and 2 this week in their Friday late night lineup. (Part 3 and Intruder will be next week.) Yet more proof that Sparky and Sparky fans are in tune with the powers of the universe.

And... T-minus 14 hours and 50 minutes until the next post-a-thon!
                                *pouts for not having SciFi*
                                You guys make me want to see The Siege again! And I don't have time for it!

But yay, again, for the post-a-thon

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X