No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Ladon knows just what buttons to push to get Lizzie and John interested.

Ronon and Teyla back in the village and talking with the locals... love how Ronon slings his arm around one, and Teyla's all like, "let him go," and rolling her eyes.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Back to the village and the villagers are afraid of spilling their guts

Comment

He's lying about something - no **** Lizzy!

John and Liz talking in he office....

Good Thinking - Coulda been Mensa!

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
          Well there could be bacteria in the bodies that could infect her... but then Carson would be wearing one as well....
          exactly.... oh well, this will always remain one of the many SGA mysteries...

Sig by me

Comment

Lizzie and John upstairs in her office talking while Ladon is being led to the gate. I love the camera work they did for that scene.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

i love that shot where they film over their shoulders
              "Could have been Mensa" yes you could

Sig by me

Comment

:: wavies at Colm :: gotta love recycled sci fi actors

Comment

Hehe, I remember the commentaries for this scene, they were all pushed together in a little corner when you see all three of them, cause they were at the end of the tunnel

Sig by me

Comment

OOo John and the Genni... never trust a Genni John

Comment

Shep and McKay are in the creepy Genii underground city, warning Cowan about Ladon.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                        :: wavies at Colm :: gotta love recycled sci fi actors
                        Yeah, I can't help but see Miles O'Brien...

Sig by me

Comment

Lizzy flanked by John and Rodney...

Comment

and when you see the Genii walk off after he says 'my man will guide you to the gate' they just walked straight into another wall

Sig by me

Comment

John wants to steal (sorry recover) the ZPM..

" Worth the risk.. go get us a ZPM" :: Pets Lizzy ::

Comment

Back in Atlantis...

They're planning a raid to steal back the ZPM!

Comment

Working...
                                X