No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait a minute, but did I just saw Kanan in the Gateroom just as Ronon and Teyla were coming in?

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      PPL! We passed 71 000 posts!!!!!
      Yay for us

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        PPL! We passed 71 000 posts!!!!!
        Nice!

Am I too late for second episode?
        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
          Nice!

Am I too late for second episode?
          Nope, you're right on time, we're waiting for the play signal

Sig by me

Comment

^ What she said?

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
              Wait a minute, but did I just saw Kanan in the Gateroom just as Ronon and Teyla were coming in?
              Well, not the real Kanaan, but I suppose in retrospect, if he looks close enough, we could assume it's him. I saw another Kanaan lookalike back in Suspicion, too.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oooh, kay, I set up.

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!!!!!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oooh, two moons... and another space gate!

Comment

Ready and waiting.
                      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Creepy dark village. I miss that set, it was so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                          I think it actually is. Someone posted screencaps on one of the Kindred threads and the resemblancle is definately there. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Everybody hit PLAY!!!!!
                            Actually I have to hit enter

Sig by me

Comment

The moment they walk in the tavern, everyone stops and stares. Hah!

Gee, reminds me of the scene in Van Helsing where Gabriel and Carl ride into Anna's village.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Creepy dark village. I miss that set, it was so cool.
                                Until they stopped trying to redress it in s4 and s5.

Comment

Working...
                                X