No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shep's a little po'd. Is Joe trying not to laugh?
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh yes Rodney that could take a while.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

An email? I'd think Caldwell's at least earned a nice gift basket of chocolate and coffee for saving your *ss, Rodney!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wow! Someone take note of this! Rodney is actually apologizing!

Sig by me

Comment

OOOh trading loot! Spanky eye $ex! Lizzie smack down! YEAH!!!!!!

John avoiding Rodney. ahahahah look at shep and his folded hands. he's smarking! Look Rodney makes sure to let him know he's apologized to Lizzie. You know who's first in John's eye!
            Don't be too easy on him John! Awww, he's such a nice guy!
            sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Wouldn't surprise me.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh he was SO trying not to laugh! But I just love how the scene turned out!

Comment

End credits!

And we'll take a 5 minute break before moving on to Instinct.

Comment

For McShepers: Rodney's so on the couch tonight

Sig by me

Comment

And does Rodney really learn from this? I'd say the jury is still out.

Fun guys. I have to make dinner. See ya later.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And both John and Elizabeth are extreamly pissed at Rodney and John is pissed at him for using Elizabeth's trust

Comment

PPL! We passed 71 000 posts!!!!!

Comment

WOOT! Be back in 10
                            sig made by me

Comment

And does Rodney really learn from this? I'd say the jury is still out.
                              Only until the next time he screws up.

Fun guys. I have to make dinner. See ya later.
                              *waves* Thanks for coming! See you later!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                PPL! We passed 71 000 posts!!!!!
                                OMFG!!!!! We rock!

Comment

Working...
                                X