Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artifysial View Post
    just watching weir and shep in season 2 - seige 3
    so obviously care about each other - when weir hugs him as she is so pleased to see him back - def something there
    sigh....
    There was something there since the first eyesex.

I so totally don't remember when that was. Iz a bad sparky shipper.
    sigpic
    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
      There was something there since the first eyesex.

I so totally don't remember when that was. Iz a bad sparky shipper.
      The first Sparky eyesex?

Rising.

Lizzeh showing off the champagne bottle, the balcony fight scene, the balcony party scene at the end... and that's just the first three moments that came to mind.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Ah you evil person.

Okay, now that I got rid of the dark and angst plot bunnies, it's time for fluff and smut! *goes to write Shep!smut*
        Ahhh, Shep!smut. Just the thing to make us all feel better...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

FINALLY! *kicks LJ* Here we go - be sure tor ead the warnings before you proceed. This fic isn't for the weak in heart.

A great day for freedom

It's mostly John centered, the sparky is there, but it's not the focus, however, it's very important, and this time I didn't want Elizabeth to be the one who needed to be saved... yet this is all about protecting or possibly saving Elizabeth and how far John would go to keep her safe.

Keep in mind this is me writing, not PTB. They don't have guts to write something like this.
          Spoiler:
          Pajus:Are you sure the John Sheppard in your stories is the same as the one on the show? I think they're not.

Great job on describing the feelings real soldiers have towards the guards in such prisons.

HK-47: Observation: Anuna, you are like a delightful random cruelty generator - poisoning everything you touch in your stories with your mere presence. It really makes my behavior core glow. Like my Master, you are a testament to all inferior organic meatbags everywhere. Promise: When the time comes and my Master gives me the order to terminate your existence, I promise that your death will be quick and painless.

Pajus: That's high praise indeed
          Last edited by Pajus; 14 September 2008, 01:02 AM.

Comment

I'll take that as highest praise, HK, but please, let's not kill me? *bast eyelashes prettily*

Is John Sheppard in my stories the same one from the show? That's a good question. Essentially I think they're same characters, only mine is capable (or maybe the better word is "prone") of more suffering. What I do is write him the way I want to see him written, but the show writers and myself aren't in agreement. Hence the difference.

Everyone has a breaking point, and when I was watching Band of brothers the other day, I wondered what would it take for John to shoot a guy like that soldier in that cabin. This time I didn't want Elizabeth to be the direct "trigger" but she's connected to why he done it.
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

It's that time again.

"I’m freezing my pants off here. When are you letting me in?"

"I didn't quite catch that. Major."

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Wromhole, you naughty person! Who'll make him warm now? Heeee.

Comment

Wromhole, you naughty person! Who'll make him warm now? Heeee.
                  You tell me?.
                  BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

I'll take that as highest praise, HK, but please, let's not kill me? *bast eyelashes prettily*
                    HK-47: Statement: That is not up to me. *looks at Pajus*

Pajus: No killing Anuna, HK... yet

Is John Sheppard in my stories the same one from the show? That's a good question. Essentially I think they're same characters, only mine is capable (or maybe the better word is "prone") of more suffering. What I do is write him the way I want to see him written, but the show writers and myself aren't in agreement. Hence the difference.
                    You're doing a waaaaay better job than them

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      HK-47: Statement: That is not up to me. *looks at Pajus*

Pajus: No killing Anuna, HK... yet
                      Now I'm scared! Eeeeek!

Thank you Pajus! It felt good writing that story.

Comment

Now I'm scared! Eeeeek!

Thank you Pajus! It felt good writing that story.
                        Don't worry. Even if I ordered HK to kill you, he probably wouldn't do it... By what I know about him, he'd make Anuna!Man do it... Or Anuna!Mom

Comment

Okay, now I'm definitely going to run out of here! *runs*

Comment

T-minus 3 1/2 hours, Sparkies!

Are you ready?

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                              It's that time again.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...eStormPic3.jpg
                              "I’m freezing my pants off here. When are you letting me in?"

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...eStormPic1.jpg
                              "I didn't quite catch that. Major."

*cackles*

Lizzeh had better do something quick, or John's going to get the sniffles! A hot shower together and a snuggle under the warm bedcovers should do the trick...

Comment

Capable of more suffering, making more intelligent military decisions... just being more human, instead of the caricature that TPTB tend to make him out as.

I've heard it said that the quality of fanfiction in general is inversely proportional to the quality of the source material. So, the worse the TV show/movie/book is, the better the fanfiction is. I'd say it's definitely true of SGA... we do way better than TPTB.

Everyone has a breaking point, and when I was watching Band of brothers the other day, I wondered what would it take for John to shoot a guy like that soldier in that cabin. This time I didn't want Elizabeth to be the direct "trigger" but she's connected to why he done it.
                                Which makes me wonder... what might Elizabeth be capable of doing if she were pushed to the breaking point?

Comment

Working...
                                X