X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Shopping is always fun!
    It was fun and exhausting, and when we're finally done I'm gonna be broke

I'm reading Rayvin's story right now and enjoying myself - the music one - and thinking about something similar or at least inspired by Emmylou Harris and her songs, and damn it, you're the one to blame, SR. You got me hooked on her songs! I just can't help but think that John's mom would have loved Emmylou.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      It was fun and exhausting, and when we're finally done I'm gonna be broke

I'm reading Rayvin's story right now and enjoying myself - the music one - and thinking about something similar or at least inspired by Emmylou Harris and her songs, and damn it, you're the one to blame, SR. You got me hooked on her songs! I just can't help but think that John's mom would have loved Emmylou.
      How can you not love Emmylou?

I'm forced to use the PC today which I hate because the power blinked and my Mac lost the wireless connection. Long story, but the funny part is my husband is in San Diego at a computer forensics conference. LOL He needs to be here dang it! I called him for tech support but he says he can't possibly walk me through this from there. It's supposed to automatically reset itself. Yadda yadda. *fumes*
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Shopping can definitely brighten up your day. My favorite way to watch Sparky is on my HD monitor. Up close and personal. Our boy looks mighty fine in HD. I wish I could say the same for some people on other shows who shall remain nameless.
        Oh, come on! Spill!

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
        Yay! I have a 72 inch in the living room, HD, and there is nothing better than watching movies and sporting events in HD on that thing. It's as good as a movie screen.
        Seventy...two...inches. Daaaaaaamn! That's sweet! John would just love to come to your house to watch football...

How can you not love Emmylou?

I'm forced to use the PC today which I hate because the power blinked and my Mac lost the wireless connection. Long story, but the funny part is my husband is in San Diego at a computer forensics conference. LOL He needs to be here dang it! I called him for tech support but he says he can't possibly walk me through this from there. It's supposed to automatically reset itself. Yadda yadda. *fumes*
        Ah, the marvels of modern technology!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

SK, you should post what you wrote for "Ronon-style mission reports" here. I got a big kick out of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
            SK, you should post what you wrote for "Ronon-style mission reports" here. I got a big kick out of them.
            Hmm, good idea! Lemme go dig those out...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay, after we got Ronon's hilariously deadpan mission report on "Prodigal," someone started up a thread for all of Ronon's other mission reports over the years.

Reposted here for your reading enjoyment are my contributions:

Adrift
              Mission report.
              Atlantis got lost in space.
              We flew through an asteroid field and the city got beat up even more.
              McKay turned on Weir’s nanites to fix her and now Sheppard and Weir are pissed at him.
              End of report.

Lifeline
              Mission report.
              We went to the Replicator planet to get a ZPM.
              Weir let herself be captured so the rest of us could escape.
              Sheppard’s moping because he couldn’t save Weir.
              End of report.

This Mortal Coil
              Mission report.
              Replicators cloned us.
              The clones told us the real Weir is dead and gave us some box that’ll track Replicator ships. Then they tricked the Replicators into killing them so we could escape.
              Sheppard’s still moping about Weir.
              End of report.

Ghost in the Machine
              Mission report.
              Weir and a bunch of Replicators showed up.
              The other Replicators tried to take over the city. Weir walked through a space gate and tricked them into spacing themselves.
              Sheppard’s moping about Weir. Again. He must really like her.
              End of report.

'Cause Ronon is so a Sparky shipper, damnit.

Comment

i bet if i'd be in atlantis my reports would be like those aswell ... just .. just more SHIPPY! *grins dirty*

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post

i bet if i'd be in atlantis my reports would be like those aswell ... just .. just more SHIPPY! *grins dirty*
                  Heh! I'm actually thinking of doing some more; there are still plenty of old episodes that haven't been covered yet. More opportunities for mischief.

Comment

Okay, after we got Ronon's hilariously deadpan mission report on "Prodigal," someone started up a thread for all of Ronon's other mission reports over the years.

Reposted here for your reading enjoyment are my contributions:

Adrift
                    Mission report.
                    Atlantis got lost in space.
                    We flew through an asteroid field and the city got beat up even more.
                    McKay turned on Weir’s nanites to fix her and now Sheppard and Weir are pissed at him.
                    End of report.

Lifeline
                    Mission report.
                    We went to the Replicator planet to get a ZPM.
                    Weir let herself be captured so the rest of us could escape.
                    Sheppard’s moping because he couldn’t save Weir.
                    End of report.

This Mortal Coil
                    Mission report.
                    Replicators cloned us.
                    The clones told us the real Weir is dead and gave us some box that’ll track Replicator ships. Then they tricked the Replicators into killing them so we could escape.
                    Sheppard’s still moping about Weir.
                    End of report.

Ghost in the Machine
                    Mission report.
                    Weir and a bunch of Replicators showed up.
                    The other Replicators tried to take over the city. Weir walked through a space gate and tricked them into spacing themselves.
                    Sheppard’s moping about Weir. Again. He must really like her.
                    End of report.

'Cause Ronon is so a Sparky shipper, damnit.
                    That Ronon doesn't miss a thing. lol
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

That Ronon doesn't miss a thing. lol
                      Nope. You know what they say... beware the quiet ones.

Comment

I always say Ronon is such a nice and obesrvant, smart fellow. I LOVED THIS!!!!!

Comment

I always say Ronon is such a nice and obesrvant, smart fellow. I LOVED THIS!!!!!
                          Heehee! Glad you liked it!

I really need to come up with some more for the other episodes that haven't been done yet...

Comment

Heehee! Glad you liked it!

I really need to come up with some more for the other episodes that haven't been done yet...
                            And make them all sparkly, because Ronon so can see it!

Comment

And make them all sparkly, because Ronon so can see it!
                              Heh, I'll try to! Some of the episodes that Ronon could really have fun with, like The Long Goodbye, have already been taken. I'm putting together a list of all the Ronon-era episodes that still haven't had reports made.

Comment

Heh, I'll try to! Some of the episodes that Ronon could really have fun with, like The Long Goodbye, have already been taken. I'm putting together a list of all the Ronon-era episodes that still haven't had reports made.
                                Hey, wanna do this on LJ? I'll send you an e mail later today. I must go deal with some legal ownership stuff. So weird, owning something now!

Hey guys, I totally missed this - I passed 7 000 posts!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X