Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"OMG, he is a Kirk."

Love how everyone says "NO!" to letting John talk to AthTart alone! LOL!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

She came because of John. Kirk! I may puke again.

NO! Ha love it. Enough with the kirking.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

"May we have a moment alone?"

Everyone else: No!

*giggle*

Comment

"I can't live without you John!"

**Wishes Anuna was here for this**

Comment

And yet after all this John still wants to help her. Idiot.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, it looked like John actually got to see that vision of the Wraith attacking Proculus!

ATA mad skillz!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Could anybody have stopped him? I would so have bbq'd his ass.
                sigpic

Comment

Lizzie's worried, she knows John isn't going to be able to do anything against all those Darts!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Could anybody have stopped him? I would so have bbq'd his ass.
                    Have Carson lock him in quarantine in the infirmary and give him a cold shower!

Comment

Lizzie did not like the idea of John flying into Wraith battle alone!

Comment

AthTart makes the darts go boom.

John goes to the temple... and now he's a little pissed. Guess the spell is wearing off.

Comment

"I can come and visit." *gags*

Comment

Ewwwwwwww! The sharing. He's finally figured out she's Athar, but he's still not thinking above the waist. Idiot. Thank God we never saw her again.
                            sigpic

Comment

"Sharing each other."

Oh, look. Glowy!sex. Won't be as good as it is with Lizzie!

Comment

End credits! And not a moment too soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X