No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And may I add, best Elizabeth moments include John. BIS is the very first thing that comes to mind, but there were so many scenes in The Rising - her speech, when he's looking at her, wondering "What are we going to do with this idealist?", their first fight, the ending scene on the balcony, 38 minutes again, TS/TE, Hot Zone, BIS, Siege 2 and 3, and OMG Conversion! When she fought with Caldwell because of John and went to him to show her support risking her very life.

I think I'll watch Conversion all over again for nth time, I'll just skip the beginning
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I know, I've got to go back and watch TS/TE again...I've got them on my video Ipod, so perhaps I'll sneak a peek at lunch.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I'll do it when I get home, or maybe I'll work on that new fic idea... *headdesk* plot bunnies love me these days.

Comment

Don’t forget Epiphany and The Real World

Spoiler:

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
            Why did I hear Johnny Cash's voice saying "Hello. My name is Johnny Cash" in my mind when I read that line?
            That's funny, I heard Inygo Montoya's (sp?) voice.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              I'll do it when I get home, or maybe I'll work on that new fic idea... *headdesk* plot bunnies love me these days.
              I have a huge plot bunny that can't be worked on because of holidays and work. *headdesk* I hate it because it's running around and around in my head.

I haven't even had time to create a sig/ava for the forums.

Ah! Epiphany! I love the Elizabeth scenes in that, and despite being isolated for 6 months, John still moves into protective!Shep mode when the energy being returns. I love how he (and the other boys) sorta close ranks around Liz when it appears behind them.

Comment

Hmm, I like Alan....

But what's even better: NO MORE EXAMS!!! Yay!
                I went shopping and now I gotta sleep so I can go partying at 8:30 h.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                  I have a huge plot bunny that can't be worked on because of holidays and work. *headdesk* I hate it because it's running around and around in my head.

Ah! Epiphany! I love the Elizabeth scenes in that, and despite being isolated for 6 months, John still moves into protective!Shep mode when the energy being returns. I love how he (and the other boys) sorta close ranks around Liz when it appears behind them.
                  Ditto, that was one of my fav moments between them all. Especially between Shep and Weir.

Spoiler:

And I just noticed in those scenes, Shep is still wearing is Combat trousers after 6 months.

Fionnait have fun tonight.
                  BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

A Moment in Time, Chapter Three has been added.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3937946/3/A_Moment_in_Time

Enjoy.
                    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                      That's funny, I heard Inygo Montoya's (sp?) voice.
                      I think Johnny Cash works better for Fionnait and me. Music addicts.

Epiphany had golden moments. I love the moment when he snaps "What took you so long?!" He was so afraid he was abandoned (again! I have a feeling that happened to him more than once) and when he saw all of them he was both angry and relieved. I guess most of his anger was directed at Elizabeth because he expected her more than anyone to come to his rescue.

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                      Hmm, I like Alan....

But what's even better: NO MORE EXAMS!!! Yay!
                      I went shopping and now I gotta sleep so I can go partying at 8:30 h.
                      W00t!!!! Great news, have fun!

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                      Ditto, that was one of my fav moments between them all. Especially between Shep and Weir.

Spoiler:

And I just noticed in those scenes, Shep is still wearing is Combat trousers after 6 months.

Fionnait have fun tonight.
                      I love that moment under the tags - protective Carson and Rodney, priceless.

Comment

Okay, might have to add Epiphany to my list of things to watch. I like teh scruffy Shep too.

Hey writers, is there a site that lists transcripts of eppies? I wrote a fic a few weeks ago after Lifeline about Shep's thoughts between the time he leaves the chair and before Sam walks out onto the balcony, and it involves a lot of Liz flashbacks--I know some of the lines are wrong, but before I go back and watch the shows, I thought I'd ask if anyone has eppies transcripted somewhere. Thanks!

Comment

Time for pic spamming.

Spoiler:

You know, I don’t understand what went wrong the elevator down the hall was working perfectly the other day.

*Damn there goes my quarters*

Probably just a temporary glitch Rodney, I’m sure you’ll get it sorted.

Spoiler:

Oh, I got it working and the security cameras captured this on tape, just thought you might want see it before the whole city does.

Did I do that?.
                          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Okay, might have to add Epiphany to my list of things to watch. I like teh scruffy Shep too.

Hey writers, is there a site that lists transcripts of eppies? I wrote a fic a few weeks ago after Lifeline about Shep's thoughts between the time he leaves the chair and before Sam walks out onto the balcony, and it involves a lot of Liz flashbacks--I know some of the lines are wrong, but before I go back and watch the shows, I thought I'd ask if anyone has eppies transcripted somewhere. Thanks!
                            Transcripts are here: http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/atlantis/
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

You have mail, SR

That was a fgreat pic spam, Wormhole; especially "there goes my quarters" line!

People I'm waiting for your fic recs!

Comment

I just realized, John is wearing uggs.hehehee.
                                sigpic
                                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Working...
                                X