I'm uploading that one! *fangirls you*

thanks

i dont know what happend to me, but right now i'm in a sig!make mood

Comment

Go make moooooreeeeeeee!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        You mean... he can't just have a girlfriend waiting for him back home? *wibbles*
        OMG. That's totally going into my personal fanon. Chuck has a girlfriend waiting back at home for him. <3 That's romantique yet definately not in your face.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        LAMAO! Stargate the Loveboat!!!!!
        But it's true! I don't see how you have to ship everyone because then nothing really becomes special anymore. Yeah, the general reaction when someone new comes on for some people is to immediately pair them up with someone who does not already have a guy/girl. "Oh, she's new! I don't ship anyone with him, so I'll stick her with him since they're probably cute together. And I can't put that new guy with her, because it interferes with my other ship, so that automatically means I'll stick him with random Character X! Fab!"

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          OMG. That's totally going into my personal fanon. Chuck has a girlfriend waiting back at home for him. <3 That's romantique yet definately not in your face.
          Hee!

But it's true! I don't see how you have to ship everyone because then nothing really becomes special anymore. Yeah, the general reaction when someone new comes on for some people is to immediately pair them up with someone who does not already have a guy/girl. "Oh, she's new! I don't ship anyone with him, so I'll stick her with him since they're probably cute together. And I can't put that new guy with her, because it interferes with my other ship, so that automatically means I'll stick him with random Character X! Fab!"
          *gags* Totally agree there. Pairing up everybody is just as ridiculous as keeping everyone single.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            *gags* Totally agree there. Pairing up everybody is just as ridiculous as keeping everyone single.
            Ugh. Think of what would have happened if TPTB followed this logic. I do not think John would be with Elizabeth.

John would probably be with Teyla, unless she was with Kanaan. Then he would be with Larrin, or Chaya. A whole bunch of women that rotate throughout the season. Ah, he can be with both Teyla and random women and Teyla can be with both him and Kanaan. Rodney with Katie until he breaks up with her and goes to Keller. Keller with Ronon, too. I guess Keller gets the rotating cast of men. Chuck and Amelia would be together. Carson and Laura, which is fine. Who would Lorne be with? Maybe with Kate. Or would Radek be with Kate? Elizabeth would probably be with Simon. *gag*

Comment

Ugh. Think of what would have happened if TPTB followed this logic. I do not think John would be with Elizabeth.

John would probably be with Teyla, unless she was with Kanaan. Then he would be with Larrin, or Chaya. A whole bunch of women that rotate throughout the season. Ah, he can be with both Teyla and random women and Teyla can be with both him and Kanaan. Rodney with Katie until he breaks up with her and goes to Keller. Keller with Ronon, too. I guess Keller gets the rotating cast of men. Chuck and Amelia would be together. Carson and Laura, which is fine. Who would Lorne be with? Maybe with Kate. Or would Radek be with Kate? Elizabeth would probably be with Simon. *gag*
              Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His hair is ugly, and he was a jerk to Lizzie for leading her on when he already found a new girlfriend.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Go make moooooreeeeeeee!

Comment

Torri, would you mind making me a Carson/Teyla siggy?

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post

Oh! I like that one better!

Comment

Torri, would you mind making me a Carson/Teyla siggy?
                      sure i can

Comment

Hey Sparkies!

T-minus 23 hours until our "Hot Zone" and "Sanctuary" post-a-thon!

Comment

here you go Reiko:

Comment

*twirls in skids to a stop* Happy news! Prodigal.

Spoiler:
                            Kanaan is still alive and well! Wa Hoo!!!! He was off visiting the Athosians and missed the whole thing. Hee. No Sheyla. She called him Colonel 2 out of 3 times and they only had a couple of scenes together. The playing with cars scenes were very cute. Teyla came and kicked Michael off the tower to save John but they didn't even talk. It was not shippy in the least. He didn't even say her name once. Very good actiony ep. I think Teyla's happy ending is safe.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              *twirls in skids to a stop* Happy news! Prodigal.

Spoiler:
                              Kanaan is still alive and well! Wa Hoo!!!! He was off visiting the Athosians and missed the whole thing. Hee. No Sheyla. She called him Colonel 2 out of 3 times and they only had a couple of scenes together. The playing with cars scenes were very cute. Teyla came and kicked Michael off the tower to save John but they didn't even talk. It was not shippy in the least. He didn't even say her name once. Very good actiony ep. I think Teyla's happy ending is safe.
                              I <3 you for bringing good news.

Spoiler:
                              Okay so yeah I just don't see them doing sheyla anymore. This was probably the perfect opportunity and they didn't. I give thanks to the tv gods.

ETA: I just saw that Carl Binder wrote it. So thank you Carl Binder.
                              Last edited by Ruined_puzzle; 07 November 2008, 06:49 PM.
                              sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                                I <3 you for bringing good news.

Spoiler:
                                Okay so yeah I just don't see them doing sheyla anymore. This was probably the perfect opportunity and they didn't. I give thanks to the tv gods.

ETA: I just saw that Carl Binder wrote it. So thank you Carl Binder.
                                *fist of triumph*

Now if we could only have
                                Spoiler:
                                John ascending to be with Lizzie for eternity?

Comment

Working...
                                X