Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    You're so evil.

I'll likely be here for the viewing tomorrow. (Yay!)
    YAY! *happy dance*

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Ooooo, we'll be posting bigtime! I can't wait. I'm so going to have some fun at John's expense! Hehe!!!!
    *snerks* Poor John, he just can't get a break... first he pisses off Lizzie in Hot Zone (and really, he was just trying to do his seekrit husbandly duty and protect her), and then he has to make the ultimate sacrifice by going on a date with Chaya to fake everyone else out so that they don't know that he and Elizabeth are together.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *sighs* That is gorgeous! I like the lens flare around them, makes them look a bit like they're on fire... which, of course, they are.
      ZOMG, my mind works in really weird ways. You made me think of this:

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

I'd just love to read a fic where John, Rodney and Radek geek out about Monty Phyton and drive Elizabeth nuts.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Comment

So, who wants to bet on Kanaan meeting a heroic end in the upcoming ep?
          I hope not. That would totally suck harder than a black hole. Poor Teyla!

Although... I'm not finding the actor who plays Kanaan on any cast list for Prodigal, so hopefully that's good news for keeping Teyla's family together.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Voted in both. And mind you, the only reason why I also voted for Teyla/Lorne (in addition to Carson/Teyla) in that first one was because I was voting against the new Random Tech Chick, Amelia. WTF is she even doing on a poll?!?

Comment

ZOMG, my mind works in really weird ways. You made me think of this:

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

I'd just love to read a fic where John, Rodney and Radek geek out about Monty Phyton and drive Elizabeth nuts.
              *dies laughing*

Comment

Apparently people have made Chuck/Amelia one of their minor 'ships since it was announced she would be on the show. And apparently everyone needs to be shipped with someone.

Comment

Voted in both. And mind you, the only reason why I also voted for Teyla/Lorne (in addition to Carson/Teyla) in that first one was because I was voting against the new Random Tech Chick, Amelia. WTF is she even doing on a poll?!?
                  Secondid. What is the random tech girl doing there?

Comment

Apparently people have made Chuck/Amelia one of their minor 'ships since it was announced she would be on the show. And apparently everyone needs to be shipped with someone.
                    You mean... he can't just have a girlfriend waiting for him back home? *wibbles*

Comment

LAMAO! Stargate the Loveboat!!!!!

Comment

You mean... he can't just have a girlfriend waiting for him back home? *wibbles*
                        Better luck next time, SK.

Ack, that was so mean of me.

Comment

another sig

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                            another sig

I'm uploading that one! *fangirls you*

Comment

LAMAO! Stargate the Loveboat!!!!!
                              I can just imagine a new version of The Love Boat theme...

"The Staaaar Gaaaate.... Soon we'll be making another spin..."

Comment

Better luck next time, SK.

Ack, that was so mean of me.
                                *cackles and high-fives Anuna*

Comment

Working...
                                X