Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    You didn't walk for five hours today. *falls off chair*

People, have we ever tried coming up with Sparky jokes?
    I'm putting together a Sparky drinking game... does that count?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
      Huh. I never noticed.
      Well, I always found him dorky, but I couldn't place it or guess why. But it's because of his legs and also arms, which are actually longer than symmetrical. He's a mishmash of everything, but he's very charming and masculine, so it's a definite win.

Personal space? What is that?
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Which are lovely. I'm not old, but the perfect, flawless faces never attracted me, not even when I was a teenager.

Seems like SR really wants me to write that sequel!
        *whistles and looks around innocently*

Me neither! I prefer men to look like men. No wonder I think Al Pacino is just yummy.
        Oooh me too. And I've always loved Sean Connery and Harrison Ford just gets better and better.

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
        I'm 15 almost 16 year old teenage girl and I believe that Zac Effron is 20 or something like that. And the age difference between him and me is by 4 or 5 years apart.
        Lord love you. So you do like older men.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        32 here. And there's got to be someone older than me here!
        I've always thought that was one of the best parts of this thread. We are far apart in age but all the teenagers here and on up to me are very mature. You can't tell how old most of us are. Back in the day we had a lot of teens.

And I'm 58 years young by the way. Close those mouths. I told you I was older than dirt. But young at heart. I have a 31 year old son and shoes older than most of you.

Now I have to get ready for the postathon. Yay.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm putting together a Sparky drinking game... does that count?
          Oh I CAN'T WAIT!!!

But actual jokes too! I'm so tired I can't think of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

And I'm 58 years young by the way. Close those mouths. I told you I was older than dirt. But young at heart. I have a 31 year old son and shoes older than most of you.
            *smacks you*

You're my mom's age and my mom ain't old. Stop saying you're old!

Bring on the postathon!!!!

Comment

Well, I always found him dorky, but I couldn't place it or guess why. But it's because of his legs and also arms, which are actually longer than symmetrical. He's a mishmash of everything, but he's very charming and masculine, so it's a definite win.
              Exactly! He looks like he's in that awkward teenage growth spurt. Add that to his laid-back attitude, and he's just one adorkable package!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Attention, Sparkies!

T-MINUS 5 MINUTES!

Who's here to play with John and Elizabeth?

Comment

*smacks you*

You're my mom's age and my mom ain't old. Stop saying you're old!

Bring on the postathon!!!!
                  What Anuna said! You're not old, SR!

Comment

Exactly! He looks like he's in that awkward teenage growth spurt. Add that to his laid-back attitude, and he's just one adorkable package!
                    YES!

I was told the other day by a friend of my friend that Radek's accent is better than... how did she call it? "Nasal half - texan". But I love the nasal half texan, I may be from Europe but there's at least a country music fangirl in me.

Yes, totally adorkable.

Comment

Attention, Sparkies!

T-MINUS 5 MINUTES!

Me! *jumps and waves*

Comment

Attention, Sparkies!

T-MINUS 5 MINUTES!

Me, and I'm even gonna try and slow the screencapping so as not to stall the player.

Probably shouldn't cap at all, but I can't seem to help it.

Comment

Oh I CAN'T WAIT!!!

But actual jokes too! I'm so tired I can't think of anything.
                          I have my glass of wine. Can we drink everytime Rodney complains that he's going to die?

He had to have some sort of genetic defect. Besides the hair I mean. God has a great sense of humor. No such thing a perfection.

I'm ready.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I have my glass of wine. Can we drink everytime Rodney complains that he's going to die?
                            *dies laughing*

He had to have some sort of genetic defect. Besides the hair I mean. God has a great sense of humor. No such thing a perfection.

I'm ready.
                            I still say he's a mutant.

T-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

I'm so tired of crushing on younger guys that are always acting like 2 year olds that I pefer young mature guys that actually acts like young adults and are taking there education seriously.

Comment

T-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Working...
                                X