No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here I thought the first Kirk reference was in 'Sanctuary'...

Comment

Sheppard, you can run but you can't hide. Your hair is too poofy.

Comment

You know, that's not really great old age makeup on Gaul. Looks more like his skin is all blistered rather than wrinkly.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now the bugs want Shep's snack.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

More bugs! Quick, eat up the rest of it!

Comment

More mad commando skills! Now Shep's playing with flares!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                And now the bugs want Shep's snack.
                And maybe they want just Shep too

Comment

The sight of Rodney massaging Gaul's hand was strangely disturbing, and I don't know why, because it's a nice gesture...

Comment

Wham! Right into the shield! He fell rather prettily, didn't he? Heehee!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      And maybe they want just Shep too
                      That Iratus bug must've passed on the word that Shep tastes good.

Comment

I love how Rodney is in such denial. And then he starts getting angry and regrets it.

Comment

Smart Shep ... but that knife looks really dull and unintimidating.

Comment

Foreshadowing, he gives wounded guy the gun

Comment

LOL it's so funny how he just squished them out of the air

Comment

Here come the bugs again!

And here comes the Wraith!

Rescue team's coming!

Comment

Working...
                                X