Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    All of GW, not just the Sparky thread or the relationship forum? It's probably the ads that are slowing down the server, and people are getting fed up and staying away.
    Yeah, the forum seems to be running slow for almost everyone. Depends on the time of day for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      LOL. I know what you mean. My husband is an IT guy and in charge of web security for his company. He has our home computers networked and firewalled to a fare thee well.
      Our firewall can be rather vicious and it does slow down progress when I'm working on our own website. But I guess overall it's a good thing. I just hate that it blocks certain sites.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        There's no more reason for the pros and antis to fight anymore. The show's cancellation made everything clear.

is
        Strange, I’ve never had it work so fast like this before????.

lol. To me, it looks like Weir is challenging John in that picture and too right.

And great pic spam Ruined_puzzle .
        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
          GW is still slow... which is why I'm not bothering to even come to it.

I did finish my picspam.
          That's so awesome, even though it hurts to look at the more recent pics. *shakes fist at TPTW* Definitely appropriate for angst/drama day.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
            lol. To me, it looks like Weir is challenging John in that picture and too right.
            Ohhhhh yeah... John gets turned on by Elizabeth challenging him. And Elizabeth gets turned on by challenging John. They're kinky that way.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Though I have to admit, I'm curious to know what those guys up on the balcony by the conference room and looking down at Shep, Lizzie and Rodney, are thinking. Wondering if this is going to do anything to the office pool on John and Elizabeth?
              Quite probably.

You know, I must be the only one who isn't having trouble with GW. It hasn't been running slow for me at all.

Here's my next wallpaper/sig set

Wallpaper:

Sig:

Though, the "artwork" part may be a little dodgy.

*shying away from her sister who's torturing her with pictures of spiders taken with a macro lens. The spiders themselves may be tiny, but the pictures ain't, and I'm spider-phobic. Extremely.*

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                Quite probably.

You know, I must be the only one who isn't having trouble with GW. It hasn't been running slow for me at all.

Me too, but recently I Tim Taylor-ed my internet connection so that may have something to do with it

Wallpaper:

Sig:

*shying away from her sister who's torturing her with pictures of spiders taken with a macro lens. The spiders themselves may be tiny, but the pictures ain't, and I'm spider-phobic. Extremely.*
                Tis good work

OT / BSG (up to mid s3)

Spoiler:
                Have been getting into BSG. Totally blows SGA to pieces. Last ep of s2 = First Strike (in a sense), first four eps of s3 = Adrift/Lifeline. Thought they were waning at end of s2, but OMFG what a resolution. It had everything. And at the end of 03x04, after they were rescued, in the hanger bay, so happy then *thud* back down to earth and so sad. I don't cry much (to be honest, I haven't cried for anything in real life in years [my life isn't particularly sad]) but when
                Spoiler:
                Colonel Tye had to kill Ellen
                made me sob even though
                Spoiler:
                I presume she is a cylon
                but i digress.
                Its curing me of my shippiness. There is no UST. People acknowledge it or move on. No stringing the fanbase along for three years (sparky) or five years (sheyla) without resolution. The plot moves on regardless. I almost wish I was not watching this on dvd as I cant help myself from watching more than one ep per week.
                sigpic

Comment

Ohhhhh yeah... John gets turned on by Elizabeth challenging him. And Elizabeth gets turned on by challenging John. They're kinky that way.

Another similar picture with them two.

Spoiler:
                  BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Looks like a Rate-the-boobs contest

Comment

Another similar picture with them two.

Spoiler:
                      http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/Wormhole-2007/SGA%20Season%203%20Photos/Submersion/SubmersionImage3.jpg
                      Ah! One of my favorite moments--John's 'scooby' moment. He takes Daphne, leaving Shaggy and Velma to explore together.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                        Ah! One of my favorite moments--John's 'scooby' moment. He takes Daphne, leaving Shaggy and Velma to explore together.
                        *snort* @ comparison

Mental green
                        sigpic

Comment

Just because....

Spoiler:

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Oh, Anuna, I like your "just because". I like it a lot.....

I'll add to it:

Spoiler:

sigpic
                            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Thanks guys! I needed the sparky today. It's convinced me to get out my laptop and write a little over lunch.

Comment

Wallpaper:
                                http://img72.imageshack.us/my.php?im...tworkjesl2.jpg

Sig:
                                http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4...rkjesigsi7.jpg

Awesome!

*shudders* I hate spiders!

Comment

Working...
                                X