No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoo, look at Carson fly that jumper through the eye like a needle!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They are so wet and so cold. Ha. I remember in the commentary that Martin Wood got wet too in sympathy. Ahhhh, I miss Martin.

Really really dangerous. LOL. And Shep doesn't care, he's pissed.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Damn right he can take the rest of them on hsi own.

And your stupid ass reinforcements.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE JOHN SHEPPARD WHEN HE'S PISSED.
        sigpic
        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Shep shuts down the generator powering the gateroom! Made of win!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
            Damn right he can take the rest of them on hsi own.

And your stupid ass reinforcements.

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE JOHN SHEPPARD WHEN HE'S PISSED.
            AND WHEN HE THINKS YOU JUST KILLED HIS WOMAN!

Kolya is so SCREWED! Hahahah!

Comment

Is the control room secure? Not for long!

Comment

"Really really dangerous. Do Not touch McKay"

I didn't know McKay was dangerous...

Comment

Here comes Shep. You are all so dead.

Rod and Liz are so brave. Radon knows what's going on. Listen to him you fool.
                  sigpic

Comment

Liz is strong!

Rodney tries bluffing.

Sheppard distracts.

And is about to learn his beloved is alive.....
                    sigpic
                    Signature by Erin87

Comment

And the jumper has returned! Shep's got reinforcements!

Comment

Buck up Carson. You have to take orders now.

It's the little dots line. Hee.
                        sigpic

Comment

Damn, I love seeing serious Military!Ford. That's why he got sent to Atlantis. He's good!

Comment

He'll be the dot getting rid of the other dots.

I love that line!

Comment

Carson looks silly holding a gun. Sorry.

He'll be the dot getting rid of the other dots. LOVE IT!

Ford FTW.
                              sigpic
                              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Go John you are THE man

Comment

Working...
                                X