No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Shep and Ford have gone to meet with the Manarians... backstabbing little punks!

Gee, I wonder what ever happened to them after all this was over...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yep, Carson and Teyla (for Reiko )
      sigpic
      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Awww. Wee babez. I love Carson and sorta like tough talking Teyla. Sorta. I love this scene with Shep and Ford and my fave part is when Ford lays his gun on the table. Tough guys rock.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

OH, John and Lizzie walk scene. Yum.

And Carson & Teyla. I miss Carson too....

Ford! Dang, I miss him too.

It's like reunion time.....
          sigpic
          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Homes can be built again, people can't - Carson, love that line and so true!

Comment

They plan to have a plan... No wonder no one looks reassured.

I miss Ford...

Comment

And the science team is in crunch time. Rodney's crankier than ever!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Bring our own blankets. Hee. You and me Shep. Don't need a blanket. And now we reportback to Lizzie.
                  sigpic

Comment

No Rodney, you're so not Superman!

And the Manarians are selling out Atlantis to the Genii... booo!

Comment

Big storm. Not Superman hee. You know Teyla had a real purpose in these days.
                      sigpic

Comment

Grrr, don't like this leader guy. He's a smarmy git.

Comment

Those Manraians ARE traitors

Comment

Zelenka snark. Woot!

"Does anyone seriously think that?" I love JOHN!
                            sigpic
                            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Two little boys vying for Mom's attention. lol
                              sigpic
                              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Rodney and Zelenka come up with the lightning solution!

Comment

Working...
                                X