• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE the way McKay muches up that PowerBar after the turtle falls off

Comment

Teyla and her freaky fire fingers!

Comment

Why haven't we seen that fire stick again? They lose all the good stuff. Where do they get all these candles? Bed, Bath and Beyond the Milky Way?
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*eyes Athosians for Kanaan* According to S4, he would be living with them right now.

Comment

Elizabeth lights a candle...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Shep is so brave. Those are not his fingers. Just sayin'
              sigpic

Comment

John activates the Shadow-trap!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Where do they get all these candles? Bed, Bath and Beyond the Milky Way?
                  Lucius made them. It's his sekrit enterprise

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Why haven't we seen that fire stick again? They lose all the good stuff. Where do they get all these candles? Bed, Bath and Beyond the Milky Way?
                    *dies laughing*

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      *eyes Athosians for Kanaan* According to S4, he would be living with them right now.
                      Another plot hole you could drive a Wraith hive ship through.

Size doesn't matter is a myth. He would know.
                      sigpic

Comment

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

And the Jaws references begin!

Comment

Shep looks so purty in the orange lighting...

Comment

Teyla is the smart one? Who wrote this again? Sorry.
                            sigpic

Comment

The shadow-beast figures out the trap...

And now it's heading for the control room...

Teyla's got an idea... open the Gate!

Comment

Awww, Liz is concerned about Shep. Connection!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X