Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Which makes me wonder... what might Elizabeth be capable of doing if she were pushed to the breaking point?
    I hope she wouldn't be stupid enough to suggest using nuclear weapons as flashbangs... like a certain military officer is

Comment

T-minus 3 1/2 hours, Sparkies!

Are you ready?
      I'll be here this time. See you then.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        I'll be here this time. See you then.
        Yay! *happy dance*

T-minus 2 hours, Sparkies!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
          I hope she wouldn't be stupid enough to suggest using nuclear weapons as flashbangs... like a certain military officer is
          *snorts* Oh no, I don't think she'd do that. Remember, this is Elizabeth we're talking about... she doesn't like weapons and was a peace activist once upon a time. If she was pushed over the edge, I think she'd be a lot more subtle. So maybe the diplomatic equivalent of a nuke, rather than a real, physical weapon. On the other hand, maybe if she snapped that far, she wouldn't care and she'd pick up a weapon anyway. Perhaps it would depend on the circumstances.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*snorts* Oh no, I don't think she'd do that. Remember, this is Elizabeth we're talking about... she doesn't like weapons and was a peace activist once upon a time. If she was pushed over the edge, I think she'd be a lot more subtle. So maybe the diplomatic equivalent of a nuke, rather than a real, physical weapon. On the other hand, maybe if she snapped that far, she wouldn't care and she'd pick up a weapon anyway. Perhaps it would depend on the circumstances.
            Maybe getting herself HK-47 and send him around a bit?

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              Anyone want to use this one? I think I'm going to redo it, as I'm not too satisfied with the final result

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...-TwoWorlds.jpg
              I really like that.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              My team won. Go Hokies! I could hear John cheering. But he's probably watching the USC/Ohio State game right now. Oooh, he and Liz can have a west coast v. east coast football argument. We'll just pretend she's a fan.
              Whoot! My team won too - the Hawkeyes. And even sweeter, we beat our in-state rivals...

I'm here pimping the Sheppard/Weir fan awards. They be here:

http://community.livejournal.com/swawards/

There is so much good stuff nominated here. We have some of the best creative forces in the fandom and a lot of hard work went into putting these awards together so let's support them!
              sigpic
              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

T-minus 30 minutes, Sparkies!

(And be advised: once again, it looks like the clock on GW's server is running about 2-3 minutes fast)

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                  Maybe getting herself HK-47 and send him around a bit?
                  Hmm... Elizabeth retaining the services of her very own loyal personal assassin? Engaging in extreme sanctions against her enemies? I like it.

Comment

Which makes me wonder... what might Elizabeth be capable of doing if she were pushed to the breaking point?
                    I explored that side of her to some extent in The Secret Marriage, but I don't think I pushed her over the edge. Oh damn it now you gave me a plot bunny. *puts him in cage* --> I wonder how would she treat the people who abused John in Celari prison. Or, how she would treat people who decided to imprison John and Rodney. On some deep level I believe her reaction would be even scarier than John's in that latest fic of mine.

This idea is definitely worth working on. Thanks!
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I'm switching computers. My husband is letting me use his PC with the two monitors. Ready to log in.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm here and I just need to press one button to start the episode, also 14 minutes left

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          I explored that side of her to some extent in The Secret Marriage, but I don't think I pushed her over the edge. Oh damn it now you gave me a plot bunny. *puts him in cage* --> I wonder how would she treat the people who abused John in Celari prison. Or, how she would treat people who decided to imprison John and Rodney. On some deep level I believe her reaction would be even scarier than John's in that latest fic of mine.

This idea is definitely worth working on. Thanks!
                          *snickers* You're welcome!

I have to agree with you on the "her reaction would be scarier than John's" bit. You know what they say... beware the quiet ones. *evil grin*

I've also thought about this in regards to
                          Spoiler:
                          the Replicator storyline on the show. Elizabeth was really been pushed around with that crap... there was some speculation on the GitM threads after GitM aired that Elizabeth's mental state may have been affected; that it was too much of an endless limbo/hell that her desperation to escape it pushed her over the edge and led her to her OOC behavior in that episode. But I think it could've gone even farther... *scary look*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies!

It's check-in time for today's episodic post-a-thon!

Again, we'll be watching Hide and Seek and Thirty Eight Minutes, so pop in Disc 1 of Season 1, go to the episode selection menu, highlight Hide and Seek (but do not hit Play!), and let us know you're ready!

T-minus 8 minutes!

Comment

I'm here. TBH those tow episodes are not favourites I'm still disappointed I missed Rising, though, maybe after the end of our 60-episode-odd run we'll pop in in again, eh?

Now it all counts on my mother not being a b*tch (she's in a bad mood) and interrupting, so I'll probably be in and out. *g*

Comment

T-minus 4 minutes (according to my clock), 2 minutes according to GW's clock.

Comment

Working...
                                X