No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I once read that JF tells his kids SGA bedtime stories. Why didn't he write some of them down?

Football!!!!!
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

John telling scary stories to the Athosian kids... and they don't think the stories are scary. LOL!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's bedtime story to the Athosions kids. he is so funny

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          I once read that JF tells his kids SGA bedtime stories. Why didn't he write some of them down?

Football!!!!!
          LMAO! JoeF tells his kids SGA stories? That's so cute!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Awwww... Halling and Jinto father-son bonding...

Comment

Them Athosian kids are cute. Of course they look like any other kids in the PG but...

Comment

John and his beloved Football sport

Comment

And... the football scene!

Comment

I can't get past the difference in Teyla. You know they actually almost had them dating in these early ones. Boy did they do an about face on that one. *cackles*

Jinto should come back. He could date Keller. lol

Popcorn and Flutie!
                    sigpic

Comment

Jinto, come!

Comment

Lizzie sneaks some popcorn and mocks John's choice of personal item!

Comment

Teyla is so freaking capitatived by the football game that it's hilarious.

Comment

And John is distracted by the pretty Lizzie. Hail Mary! lol
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't blame Elizabeth not liking football, I suck at football

Comment

Jinto has a staff weapon! OMG! Storage closet.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X