No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I wondered how ‘Ghost in the Machine’ would go down. I really did. But I wasn’t expecting what I got…

Spoiler:
    Right from the very beginning, when Elizabeth started communicating though the computers I started to cry, hard. I could just picture what it must have been like for her, lost and trapped for all those months, especially when Rodney was synthesizing her voice. I was half expecting a digitized copy of Torri, but I’m glad that it wasn’t.

And I am so glad that it wasn't Torri playing this character, if it had been I don't think that I would have calmed down yet...It's been about half an hour now and I've finally stopped crying...finally...

I want to relate all that I felt in this episode but it’s still too much of a blur, and despite how I was totally wracked with sobs by the end (I knew that they wouldn’t just seal her in a lab) I know that I’m going to have to watch it again. Ghost in the Machine was a freaking fantastic, bloody brilliant, jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring, breathtaking-wow episode.

This was the most sparky filled episode that I have ever seen, the angst level…the moments between ‘Elizabeth’ and John were just heartbreaking. Beautiful and sad and terrible and heartbreaking all at the same time….

I applaud Carl Binder for his brilliance, I applaud MM for capturing the essence of Elizabeth to a ‘T’, I love Joe F for reminding us that John still loves Elizabeth, I love David H for putting so much guilt and emotion into his scenes, I love Rachel for her poise in portraying Teyla, I love Jason M for his stoic-ness in Ronan and most of all I loved the episode.

It was more than I expected, better than I expected. They didn’t end the storyline. They left it open, WIDE open. And this time John KNOWS what has happened to her and he’s going to have to live with that…or do something about it.

I can only hope that JM and the rest of TPTB realize what an absolute Gem they have here with a storyline. I so hope that they don’t leave her out there forever…but even if they do we had this episode and most of all I am so glad that you all loved it.

I’ll say what I’ve always said…

SPARKY EVER AFTER….ALWAYS
    sigpic
    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      Overall I was a little melancholy today, but I still don't regret GITM. I loved the Sparky, the scenes with John, and having a part of Elizabeth be strong enough to elicit emotion in everyone. But I got into reading Mirror, Mirror again and it makes me want to watch s1-s3 all over, so I may have an SGA fest with some of my favorite episodes again *cough*
      I've been thinking we should have an episode viewing party on the thread. We choose an episode to watch, log on the board at an agreed-upon time, synchronize our DVD players, push play, and then start posting about the episode as we watch it. It'd be like a live DVD commentary.

Anyone think this sounds like a good idea?

GITM has made me want to go back to work on my secret fic, though. It was going in a good direction but inspiration was killed by TMC. It's back now after GITM.
      I'm feeling the same way. I'd had an idea for a story after Adrift/Lifeline that never got out of outline phase. The cameo in BAMSR gave the idea a new direction for a while, but then I got distracted by other things. And when the spoilers started coming out for GitMo, the story went into overdrive again. *headdesk*

SK--I'll never be satisfied overall-EVER! I've stopped watching because of that! I was referring to the episode--I know a lot of people had doubts about what it might do to Elizabeth, whether John would respond as he should as completely non-emotional, etc, and I think we got better than we'd hoped for, so I hope people feel a little better about that. But will GITM ever be what I wanted? NO WAY! I never wanted this and won't ever be satisfied until something really, really big happens to bring Torri!Elizabeth back.
      I'm still feeling pulled in many directions, and it's probably because I still haven't seen it yet. I feel an instinct to want to hate it because it's not Torri, but I'm pleased to hear everyone's reports about JoeF knocking it out of the ballpark with the Woobie!John and Sparky goodness. I guess the best way to put it is that it's better than it could have been, but not as good as it should have been.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Ladies and gentlemen... with a little help from SoulSpinder I managed to upload two of the drabbles that have some sparky hidden in them. I leave it up to you to decide whether I hid it too deep or if it's just neutral enough for everybody to see whatever they want to see.

Rose & Confession over at my journal, @ ff.net (Rose - Confession) or right here:

Title: Rose
        Rating: PG-13
        Warning: character death
        Characters: Elizabeth Weir, Radek Zelenka
        Pairing: Elizabeth/[insert preferred ship-partner here]
        Prompt: rose, Elizabeth Weir

Spoiler:
        A single white rose sat on her desk, lonely amidst report files and her computer. It looked fresh and alive, with leaves of dark green and a heart as white as snow. It waited there in silence.

She entered with Radek at her side, who was explaining something to her. She wasn’t at all paying attention to her surroundings but was listening intently, absorbing every word. As they came to a standstill at her desk the Czech pointed curiously at the rose. She blinked, confused at first. Then she picked it up, looking at it with suspicion, sniffing it. It was real. She smiled. Whoever had brought her this gift had just made her happy.

~~~

A single white rose sat on the headstone, a lonely flower amidst grey stones and her engraved name. It looked fresh and alive, with leaves of dark green and the heart as white as snow. It waited there in silence for a woman that would not come.

Years went by. But every day a new one would replace the old one, until one day it stopped and people knew that whoever dropped the rose now had a rose of their own.

Title: Confession
        Spoiler: Outcast
        Pairing: John/Elizabeth, John & Kate friendship
        Characters: Kate Heightmeyer, John Sheppard, Elizabeth Weir
        Prompt: confession, John & Kate friendship

Spoiler:
        He stood outside her doors hopping from one foot to the other. He had never felt this nervous before. Well, maybe once before; when he was about to ask Nancy to marry him. But it was possible he was now even more nervous than he was then. He knew what he was about to do wasn’t going to be easy and thus he had practiced in his quarters. The only thing, however, he couldn’t practice for was her reaction, which he hoped would stay within the limits of normal. And, if remotely possible, would be without too many consequences for him.

Holding his breath he waved his hand in front of the lock, hearing the chime ring through the room. He counted down from ten. When he reached five the doors opened before him. He couldn’t help but whistle a little as he noticed the black eye. Oh, he was a dead man. She’d write him up for an evaluation after this one, there was no doubt about it.

“Colonel.” Her voice was sharp, so different from her otherwise calm and comforting tone. He winced involuntarily.

“Can I come in?” He really didn’t want to do this in front of everyone.

“No.” Ouch, razor sharp.

“Okay...” He nodded, taking a deep breath. If only his stupid little prank meant for none other than McKay hadn’t gone way south. “It was me.” He said it in one breath, seizing up her reaction. To his surprise she laughed. He blinked, utterly confused, and briefly wondered if she hadn’t heard him clearly enough. “It was me who set up the ground works for the prank.”

“I told you he would come out and confess.” John frowned at the other voice behind the doorway. His jaw dropped as Elizabeth stepped up next to Kate. “It’s unbelievable what the threat of no sex can do to a man’s mind.” She winked at Kate who laughed even harder, tears rolling down her face as she hiccupped to the end. John grumbled and then pouted. They had set him up to do this and Kate had known all along. “Come on now, pouty face. Your reward is waiting.” Elizabeth stepped outside with a grin and dragged her Colonel off to her own quarters, leaving Kate to attend to her eye.
        *squees* Those are wonderful! "Rose" was so beautiful and so sad, and "Confession" was such fluffy fun. Well done! Happy Sparky Green!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Now for the last scene. Hankies ready?

<had to snip it>

This has gutted me. Now I want one person to dare tell me this man does not care about this woman.
          ZOMG. I'm getting myself a copy of this. For vidding and capping purposes. But look at John! He actually cried in that last scene!

It just leaves me speechless, and anyone saying John doesn't love her - not just care for her but love her - is freaking blind. I wonder how his body language never screws up a scene with Elizabeth, the original body or the borrowed one. Ha. Pwned.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
          Okay, I have dial-up internet at home and I've just spent the last two hours catching up on all the posts since GiTM aired.

I'll start by saying the only thing that got me through this episode was my desperate search for all Sparky-related moments. Thank GOD there were some.

This next part I'm going to put under spoiler tags because I do not want to ruin the Sparky zen that is going on right now. I'm just doing it because I have to get this out. Please, be warned, it is not happy stuff. SO, if you want to ignore it, feel free, I completely understand.

Spoiler:

How many times does Elizabeth Weir have to sacrifice herself? Why did no one try to talk her out of it? Yes, we got woobie John (thank God, or I would have shut the damn tv off). But where was the "Please don't do this. Send the others through the gate. You stay here and make your human body. We'll put you under lock and key until it's all done. Please don't go."

Don't get me wrong. Since Torri is not coming back, I'm glad we don't have MM on a permanent basis. THAT I would not be able to accept. And for the record, I didn't hate MM's performance as much as I thought I would. She actually did a good job. BUT, for me, there is no other Elizabeth but Torri.

I am relieved they didn't destroy Elizabeth. I am glad there is a way to get Elizabeth back.

I just wanted someone to step up and protest.

I cannot stand the fact they let Elizabeth doom herself to the cold vast tomb of space. Drifting cold, alone, for all eternity. I admired her brave, self-sacrificing decision, while at the same time - it splintered my heart into tiny pieces.

It is not fair. Elizabeth is a good, decent, compassionate character. She deserves better. If she had to go, let her ascend and be with the ancients, for cripes sake.

I didn't think I could be any more disappointed in the TPTB's decision to dump Torri. I was wrong. GiTM brought that point back home to me again....hard.

Don't get me wrong, I was grateful for every Sparky moment we got last night. I've just never been a big angst girl. A little angst is okay, but if I don't get a happy ending, I get pissed.

I got no happy ending last night. And, Elizabeth got shafted again.

For all the Sparkies who have chosen to focus on the options and possibilities GiTM has given us, I stand up and applaud each and every one of you. You are stronger than I and because of your posts, I have more hope in my heart today than I did last night. Thank you.
          And I agree with you. I just try not to think about it right now but this is exactly what I was wondering yesterday.
          Spoiler:

Why does she have to be sacrificed all the time?! Ha? Let's do the counting shall we? Three times, and I wonder if they're going to drop this here or pick it up next year.

We can only guess but maybe this is why Torri refused this ep. I wouldn't want my character floating in space, left alone in the cold. Given that we know this is the only appearance by Elizabeth this season one has to wonder, just how cruel the whole expedition has to be to leave their leader out there alone? Like that?

Like SR pointed out they know where she is. All it takes is one jumper ride to pick her up. So why not? Because TPTB have no guts to do the right thing. Seeing Woolsey there doesn't make me cringe so much, but please? How can he be a replacement for Elizabeth - how can anyone be a replacement for her?

And then there is a security issue. Anybody can find her there. *OMG plot bunny attack* (Imagine Larrin finding her. Or Genii. Or the Wraith.) She knows the location of the city and tons of security stuff. So if someone who doesn't have good intentions finds her.... well fill the gaps. Stupid writing again, or stupid casting politics, decide yourself. I think I'd vote both, but I'm immensely happy she wasn't just killed. Only right thing to do would be giving Torri a regular place and bring the real Elizabeth back.

At the end of the day we have enough John angst for eternity!

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          So guys I sat here today and clipped some of this stuff. It's choppy clipping, and I've only chosen the most sparky moments.

Spoiler:

And then the most important of the scenes ... does Elizabeth wink at John?

No, she doesn't wink but she gives him strength with that last look. Poor John. If you thought Lifeline is heartbreaking, think again. I want this ep and I shall have it.

SR, I'm all for making that vid. I'm gonna e mail you some time during this week to ask about some clips. *sigh*
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Falcon Horus, the stories are amazing!!! Ankareeda, that is one beautiful video! Thank you so much!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
              Okay, I have dial-up internet at home and I've just spent the last two hours catching up on all the posts since GiTM aired.

I'll start by saying the only thing that got me through this episode was my desperate search for all Sparky-related moments. Thank GOD there were some.

This next part I'm going to put under spoiler tags because I do not want to ruin the Sparky zen that is going on right now. I'm just doing it because I have to get this out. Please, be warned, it is not happy stuff. SO, if you want to ignore it, feel free, I completely understand.

Spoiler:

How many times does Elizabeth Weir have to sacrifice herself? Why did no one try to talk her out of it? Yes, we got woobie John (thank God, or I would have shut the damn tv off). But where was the "Please don't do this. Send the others through the gate. You stay here and make your human body. We'll put you under lock and key until it's all done. Please don't go."

Don't get me wrong. Since Torri is not coming back, I'm glad we don't have MM on a permanent basis. THAT I would not be able to accept. And for the record, I didn't hate MM's performance as much as I thought I would. She actually did a good job. BUT, for me, there is no other Elizabeth but Torri.

I am relieved they didn't destroy Elizabeth. I am glad there is a way to get Elizabeth back.

I just wanted someone to step up and protest.

I cannot stand the fact they let Elizabeth doom herself to the cold vast tomb of space. Drifting cold, alone, for all eternity. I admired her brave, self-sacrificing decision, while at the same time - it splintered my heart into tiny pieces.

It is not fair. Elizabeth is a good, decent, compassionate character. She deserves better. If she had to go, let her ascend and be with the ancients, for cripes sake.

I didn't think I could be any more disappointed in the TPTB's decision to dump Torri. I was wrong. GiTM brought that point back home to me again....hard.

Don't get me wrong, I was grateful for every Sparky moment we got last night. I've just never been a big angst girl. A little angst is okay, but if I don't get a happy ending, I get pissed.

I got no happy ending last night. And, Elizabeth got shafted again.

For all the Sparkies who have chosen to focus on the options and possibilities GiTM has given us, I stand up and applaud each and every one of you. You are stronger than I and because of your posts, I have more hope in my heart today than I did last night. Thank you.
              Spoiler:
              *hugs* I still feel that way, too. I want to be happy for all the great Sparky and possibilities for the future. I'm glad that we have another chance in canon. Yet I want to be mad too, about the ridiculous and unnecessary series of events that have brought us to where we are now. In some respects, I feel the same way as I did right after BAMSR. Which to me says that the story really hasn't gone anywhere. Nothing's been resolved; we're still stuck in a holding pattern. Exactly the thing that Torri didn't want to happen. *sighs*

So, we've got each other, and our creativity will keep Sparky alive no matter what happens on the show. If we can use canon to our advantage, great. But we'll always be better than the show, damnit.

LONG LIVE SPARKY!!!!!!

Comment

Yep, we'll always be better than the show. I'm watching justhere's clips. Feels so weird. The only thing that convinces me it's really Elizabeth - are John's reactions to her. And Rodney? I want to hug him really hard. Poor thing.

The scene with Teyla is very weir. Very very weird.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                  Actually I had time to cap that cause there was no Lorne to cap this time
                  THANK YOU! Between you and SR I'm going on a massive downloading spazz Monday.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Ladies and gentlemen... with a little help from SoulSpinder I managed to upload two of the drabbles that have some sparky hidden in them. I leave it up to you to decide whether I hid it too deep or if it's just neutral enough for everybody to see whatever they want to see.

Rose & Confession over at my journal, @ ff.net (Rose - Confession) or right here:

Title: Rose
                  Warning: character death
                  Characters: Elizabeth Weir, Radek Zelenka
                  Pairing: Elizabeth/[insert preferred ship-partner here]
                  Prompt: rose, Elizabeth Weir

Spoiler:
                  A single white rose sat on her desk, lonely amidst report files and her computer. It looked fresh and alive, with leaves of dark green and a heart as white as snow. It waited there in silence.

She entered with Radek at her side, who was explaining something to her. She wasn’t at all paying attention to her surroundings but was listening intently, absorbing every word. As they came to a standstill at her desk the Czech pointed curiously at the rose. She blinked, confused at first. Then she picked it up, looking at it with suspicion, sniffing it. It was real. She smiled. Whoever had brought her this gift had just made her happy.

~~~

A single white rose sat on the headstone, a lonely flower amidst grey stones and her engraved name. It looked fresh and alive, with leaves of dark green and the heart as white as snow. It waited there in silence for a woman that would not come.

Years went by. But every day a new one would replace the old one, until one day it stopped and people knew that whoever dropped the rose now had a rose of their own.

Title: Confession
                  Spoiler: Outcast
                  Pairing: John/Elizabeth, John & Kate friendship
                  Characters: Kate Heightmeyer, John Sheppard, Elizabeth Weir
                  Prompt: confession, John & Kate friendship

Spoiler:
                  He stood outside her doors hopping from one foot to the other. He had never felt this nervous before. Well, maybe once before; when he was about to ask Nancy to marry him. But it was possible he was now even more nervous than he was then. He knew what he was about to do wasn’t going to be easy and thus he had practiced in his quarters. The only thing, however, he couldn’t practice for was her reaction, which he hoped would stay within the limits of normal. And, if remotely possible, would be without too many consequences for him.

Holding his breath he waved his hand in front of the lock, hearing the chime ring through the room. He counted down from ten. When he reached five the doors opened before him. He couldn’t help but whistle a little as he noticed the black eye. Oh, he was a dead man. She’d write him up for an evaluation after this one, there was no doubt about it.

“Colonel.” Her voice was sharp, so different from her otherwise calm and comforting tone. He winced involuntarily.

“Can I come in?” He really didn’t want to do this in front of everyone.

“No.” Ouch, razor sharp.

“Okay...” He nodded, taking a deep breath. If only his stupid little prank meant for none other than McKay hadn’t gone way south. “It was me.” He said it in one breath, seizing up her reaction. To his surprise she laughed. He blinked, utterly confused, and briefly wondered if she hadn’t heard him clearly enough. “It was me who set up the ground works for the prank.”

“I told you he would come out and confess.” John frowned at the other voice behind the doorway. His jaw dropped as Elizabeth stepped up next to Kate. “It’s unbelievable what the threat of no sex can do to a man’s mind.” She winked at Kate who laughed even harder, tears rolling down her face as she hiccupped to the end. John grumbled and then pouted. They had set him up to do this and Kate had known all along. “Come on now, pouty face. Your reward is waiting.” Elizabeth stepped outside with a grin and dragged her Colonel off to her own quarters, leaving Kate to attend to her eye.
                  *applauds* Lovely. I especially love the Rose story.

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                  Check out this GITM-themed wallpaper:

http://scifi-tv-addict.livejournal.c...289129#t289129

Make sure you click on the picture to get the full effect.
                  *jaw drops* Um, I've had Jensen Ackles on my computer for two years. This almost makes me want to change it. Wow is all I can say.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Sorry to be gone so long. Two handsome men both of whom I'm related to took me out to dinner.

Big cap.
                  Spoiler:

Lovely. Thank you.

Now you stop that. Blow. That's better.

Wish, meet command. Or something.

Spoiler:
                  Hand in head reaction.

After what's his face dissolves in pieces

Close up of John's very last face. *flails*

John's very last face.
                  THANK YOU! *glomps*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  *hugs* I still feel that way, too. I want to be happy for all the great Sparky and possibilities for the future. I'm glad that we have another chance in canon. Yet I want to be mad too, about the ridiculous and unnecessary series of events that have brought us to where we are now. In some respects, I feel the same way as I did right after BAMSR. Which to me says that the story really hasn't gone anywhere. Nothing's been resolved; we're still stuck in a holding pattern. Exactly the thing that Torri didn't want to happen. *sighs*

So, we've got each other, and our creativity will keep Sparky alive no matter what happens on the show. If we can use canon to our advantage, great. But we'll always be better than the show, damnit.

LONG LIVE SPARKY!!!!!!
                  Spoiler:
                  We are stuck in a holding pattern, but in an odd move for me, I'm actually excited about the fanon potential. What I think GITM did was give all of us canon-nites stuff we've been wanting to see, particularly in regards to John. Of course I will always, always want more, but this was that special blend of Binder and Joe working to give us about as much as they could within the framework of what they had. Stuff like, "What if one of them wanted to stay"; Elizabeth saving John, the looks they shared (particularly that last one) and most important for me, the fact that he did not leave like everyone else at the end--that he never turned away from the gate, even when it shut off--that was all Sparky live and in person.

And for the fan aspect, GITM gives creative people an easy connect to worlds of potential fanfics and such. Every fanon member can choose to place their works and beliefs wherever, but I like the fact that GITM feels two steps closer to something that could be scripted believably. My heart hurt after TMC. It doesn't after this one, so much, because this ending does have a much wider margin for return--and so many ways to do it with John or anybody, because they know where she is. She's within their reach. And on their minds. In her current form, she can't die. And she already told us how she could become flesh and blood Elizabeth again. So the building blocks are all there for some really great stories (and even a canon story, if miracles happen) and I guess that's what makes me feel okay about the limbo ending, more than anything else.
                  Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

*applauds to Eri*

As for fanon writers, I need a bit of help.
                    Spoiler:

I need some enemy to invade Atlantis, just like the Genii did in S1. I'm not sure I can use Genii this time, it has to be someone to wreck havoc on the city and things have to go very badly... help me out please? You'll get some John whump from me.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      We are stuck in a holding pattern, but in an odd move for me, I'm actually excited about the fanon potential. What I think GITM did was give all of us canon-nites stuff we've been wanting to see, particularly in regards to John. Of course I will always, always want more, but this was that special blend of Binder and Joe working to give us about as much as they could within the framework of what they had. Stuff like, "What if one of them wanted to stay"; Elizabeth saving John, the looks they shared (particularly that last one) and most important for me, the fact that he did not leave like everyone else at the end--that he never turned away from the gate, even when it shut off--that was all Sparky live and in person.

And for the fan aspect, GITM gives creative people an easy connect to worlds of potential fanfics and such. Every fanon member can choose to place their works and beliefs wherever, but I like the fact that GITM feels two steps closer to something that could be scripted believably. My heart hurt after TMC. It doesn't after this one, so much, because this ending does have a much wider margin for return--and so many ways to do it with John or anybody, because they know where she is. She's within their reach. And on their minds. In her current form, she can't die. And she already told us how she could become flesh and blood Elizabeth again. So the building blocks are all there for some really great stories (and even a canon story, if miracles happen) and I guess that's what makes me feel okay about the limbo ending, more than anything else.
                      Spoiler:
                      That right there is what's keeping me from blowing off canon entirely at this point. John's side of the equation wasn't neglected.

Of course, they've also left plot holes big enough to fly Atlantis itself through. Franibeth and the rest of the Replicators are just floating in space. Conceivably, anyone could stumble upon them and pick them up... the Travelers, the Wraith, the other more advanced races that are apparently out there. The amount of critical information on Atlantis and Earth that's in Elizabeth's mind would be valuable prize. Just leaving them out there like that is a security risk in and of itself. Oooops. But then, that seems to be par for the course for TPTB.

Comment

Nothing Else Matters aside from Sparky. I'm sure that you'll all agree.

This is my ending to 'Ghost in the Machine' I hope you enjoy this coda.
                        sigpic
                        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          *applauds to Eri*

As for fanon writers, I need a bit of help.
                          Spoiler:

I need some enemy to invade Atlantis, just like the Genii did in S1. I'm not sure I can use Genii this time, it has to be someone to wreck havoc on the city and things have to go very badly... help me out please? You'll get some John whump from me.
                          Got some questions that may help narrow the field:
                          Spoiler:
                          Do you want someone we've seen before, or someone new? What's this enemy's purpose in invading Atlantis? Do they have specific targets they're looking for (as the Genii did), or is it simply to wreak havoc and weaken Atlantis in general? What level of technology does the enemy have: equal, lower or higher than the expedition? (this will determine what kind of weaponry they have and what they might be able to do to Atlantis's systems)

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Got some questions that may help narrow the field:
                            Spoiler:
                            Do you want someone we've seen before, or someone new? What's this enemy's purpose in invading Atlantis? Do they have specific targets they're looking for (as the Genii did), or is it simply to wreak havoc and weaken Atlantis in general? What level of technology does the enemy have: equal, lower or higher than the expedition? (this will determine what kind of weaponry they have and what they might be able to do to Atlantis's systems)
                            Hmmm, here is the counter question:
                            Spoiler:

- would Travellers attack? I don't know a lot about them but do they make sense as bad guys with secret agenda?

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                              Nothing Else Matters aside from Sparky. I'm sure that you'll all agree.

This is my ending to 'Ghost in the Machine' I hope you enjoy this coda.
                              Awww, lovely. If only if only.
                              sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Okay, you can credit RP for this because of a comment she just made, plus the fact it's 2 AM and I'm a bit punchy.

John sends a message:

http://sgamessaging.com/ver1/viewMes...b9112506a77451

Gotta go to bed. Dang.
                                sigpic
                                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Working...
                                X