Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    And what is it about? Do we even want to know?
    Probably not. Your reaction might be Plus then I would have to finish it
    sigpic

Comment

Haha, now I do want to know. C'mon make my jaw drop!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Oh all right

Spoiler:
        Elizabeth's eyebrow arched at a level not seen in years. Nothing John did surprised her much anymore, but tonight was the exception. As she gazed over his naked body, she regretted her decision to allow alcohol on the base. The six pack that he once had had slowly evolved into a one pack, and those once broad and lean shoulders had developed a permanent slouch. The situation hadn’t been helped when he’d injured his knee on a mission, restricting his mobility.

It's a faux response to SR's Lumberjack fic

Edit: There is sex in it, but it's more along the lines of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GpTTf175aE than anything explicit. And it is sparky
        Last edited by gateraid; 09 August 2008, 11:32 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
          Oh all right

Spoiler:
          Elizabeth's eyebrow arched at a level not seen in years. Nothing John did surprised her much anymore, but tonight was the exception. As she gazed over his naked body, she regretted her decision to allow alcohol on the base. The six pack that he once had had slowly evolved into a one pack, and those once broad and lean shoulders had developed a permanent slouch. The situation hadn’t been helped when he’d injured his knee on a mission, restricting his mobility.

It looks rather promising.

Paying yours and raising (or whatever they say when they play poker):

Spoiler:
          “Amanda just talked my ear off, John,” Elizabeth glared at him, deciding not to let him charm her with the puppy stare this time. “Can you tell me what in the world made you do whatever you did down there?”

John placed the bowl on the desk and carefully avoided her eyes.

“I wanted to make a cake?” he offered sheepishly.

“You wanted to make a cake?” she repeated pinning him with a stare of disbelief, wondering should she laugh or cry. Lately, she was capable of doing both effortlessly – the very same thing could make her do either of the two, and she didn't really muster the skill of making herself laugh instead of crying - and she hated her hormones for turning her into... this. “Do I look like I want to eat a cake?” she asked, surprising herself with the suddenly whiny tone of her voice, and now John looked like that kicked puppy. Frowning in a way he always did when he got irritated with her, he huffed an exasperated sigh. “John?”

“You certainly look cranky enough,” he muttered as he walked past her and toward the bathroom, sensing what was about to happen to him, in case he chose to pick up the virtual gauntlet thrown into his face. Which would have worked if he wasn't irritated to the point of snapping at her.

“I look what?” she stormed after him into the small room as John flicked on the light. Her mind made the light intensify to the level that caused John and her too to squint their eyes. He stared at her expression in the mirror as he let the water run and started washing his hands.

“See that?” he pointed toward the ceiling lamp that glared downwards at them. “You are cranky! Even the lamp knows it! And I just wanted to make you feel better!”

“By blowing up the kitchen and getting me yelled at by the worse gossiper in this city? That's a helluva plan, especially with Richard Woolsey snooping around, looking for proofs of my professional incompetence,” she practically growled at him, well aware that she was overreacting now. Doctor Weir would have been able to stop herself. Pissed mommy Elizabeth, however, wasn't.

Comment

It looks rather promising.

Paying yours and raising (or whatever they say when they play poker):

Spoiler:
            “Amanda just talked my ear off, John,” Elizabeth glared at him, deciding not to let him charm her with the puppy stare this time. “Can you tell me what in the world made you do whatever you did down there?”

John placed the bowl on the desk and carefully avoided her eyes.

“I wanted to make a cake?” he offered sheepishly.

“You wanted to make a cake?” she repeated pinning him with a stare of disbelief, wondering should she laugh or cry. Lately, she was capable of doing both effortlessly – the very same thing could make her do either of the two, and she didn't really muster the skill of making herself laugh instead of crying - and she hated her hormones for turning her into... this. “Do I look like I want to eat a cake?” she asked, surprising herself with the suddenly whiny tone of her voice, and now John looked like that kicked puppy. Frowning in a way he always did when he got irritated with her, he huffed an exasperated sigh. “John?”

“You certainly look cranky enough,” he muttered as he walked past her and toward the bathroom, sensing what was about to happen to him, in case he chose to pick up the virtual gauntlet thrown into his face. Which would have worked if he wasn't irritated to the point of snapping at her.

“I look what?” she stormed after him into the small room as John flicked on the light. Her mind made the light intensify to the level that caused John and her too to squint their eyes. He stared at her expression in the mirror as he let the water run and started washing his hands.

“See that?” he pointed toward the ceiling lamp that glared downwards at them. “You are cranky! Even the lamp knows it! And I just wanted to make you feel better!”

“By blowing up the kitchen and getting me yelled at by the worse gossiper in this city? That's a helluva plan, especially with Richard Woolsey snooping around, looking for proofs of my professional incompetence,” she practically growled at him, well aware that she was overreacting now. Doctor Weir would have been able to stop herself. Pissed mommy Elizabeth, however, wasn't.
            So Anuna, do that mean in your fic that

Spoiler:
            Elizabeth's pregnancy has given her ancient abilities? As in use of the baby's ancient gene?
            sigpic

Comment

So Anuna, do that mean in your fic that

Spoiler:
              Elizabeth's pregnancy has given her ancient abilities? As in use of the baby's ancient gene?
              I'm not the first one to do it But the fic is about mutual crankiness.

Comment

Oh all right

Spoiler:

Edit: There is sex in it, but it's more along the lines of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GpTTf175aE than anything explicit. And it is sparky
                *snort* John gone to seed. I love it. So long as he still has his hair.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

We should call this brand new genre reality!smut.

Comment

The jury's still out on the hair. I still have to finish it yet
                    sigpic

Comment

I've got my eye on you.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        I've got my eye on you.
                        Gateraid, I wouldn't mess with John's hair if I was you.

Fic almost done!

Comment

The attempt gave me a plot bunny - John trying to survive for days in some not so welcoming environment while Atlantis is searching for him. It would be good for character study. Right now I'm not in the mood for it.... hmmm, if he and Elizabeth were together and lost I can imagine him making all kinds of small and big sacrifices just to keep her safe, fed and warm.
                          YESSSS!!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          You know, in the bargain section at my local Barnes & Noble, they've got a reprint of the US Army Survival Manual. It's full of detailed info on how to survive in the wilderness with only a few basic items that a soldier would normally have with him, like a knife, fishing line, poncho, etc. Stuff on how to rig up a shelter in all sorts of conditions from jungle to blizzard, how to catch animals for food, purify water... I keep thinking I should just pony up the $8 and get the darn thing, because it sound like it'd be damn useful for researching some stranded!Sheppard whump.
                          What are you waiting for?!? Get that manual!!
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I've got my eye on you.
                            If only that were true

Gateraid, I wouldn't mess with John's hair if I was you.

Fic almost done!
                            I'm all talk. Prior to that I had given him a bald(ing) spot. I'm not sure how far ahead to put this. FH is the only person to read one of my fics so far (100 ways Carter died) so she can attest to the fact that I'm not a writer. And really, I don't live in the gutter. I have gutter inspiration, but it's usually only a few lines.

On that note, I came up with one of those motivational posters. Without realising it (I am being serious here) there was a massive double entendre that I hadn't even considered. Looking at it now, I don't see how I could have missed it
                            sigpic

Comment

» Oooh, I wanna see the motiv!

» Ha-ha, S5 has hit rock bottom. Sparkiness rules, tell S5 to STFU

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                                » Oooh, I wanna see the motiv!

» Ha-ha, S5 has hit rock bottom. Sparkiness rules, tell S5 to STFU

I meant that he was standing out in a hurricane/rain storm for Sparky, not the other meaning

I really am clueless sometimes
                                Last edited by gateraid; 22 November 2008, 08:54 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X