• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    I actually taught them chaining!!!!!
    *smirks*

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    J: Or that time we were in the ancient control chair and you accidentally activated the stardrive
    E: When those engines are at low revs, the vibrations are quite..... helpful
    J: No kidding
    R: What? I have to perform diagnostics on that chair!
    R: And another thing! The stardrive? Hello, draining the ZPM, much?
    J: Oh, I dunno, I think Atlantis liked it.
    E: Hmm, I'll say. Talk about getting a charge...
    R: What the hell? Elizabeth, do not tell me you've bought into Sheppard's delusion that the city has a sentient AI!
    E: How else do you explain how we found the entrance to that gallery on the south pier when you couldn't?
    J: South pier gallery... good times...
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Oh, right, that one! Of course, it was Jason Momoa she was talking about there, not JoeF.
      But then there's that other one on GW where Jason goes on about hanging out with Joe, and driving past David whilst giving him a brown eye. I'm just assuming it's a boys environment. And what one boy does, the next follows (we're like sheep sometimes )
      sigpic

Comment

*smirks*

R: And another thing! The stardrive? Hello, draining the ZPM, much?
        J: Oh, I dunno, I think Atlantis liked it.
        E: Hmm, I'll say. Talk about getting a charge...
        R: What the hell? Elizabeth, do not tell me you've bought into Sheppard's delusion that the city has a sentient AI!
        E: How else do you explain how we found the entrance to that gallery on the south pier when you couldn't?
        J: South pier gallery... good times...
        Mine sucked. I deleted it. Go sparky
        Last edited by gateraid; 01 August 2008, 12:27 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

SPARKY RULES!

What a creative bunch of naughty folks.....well - if you have to excel at something......
          sigpic
          Signature by Erin87

Comment

But then there's that other one on GW where Jason goes on about hanging out with Joe, and driving past David whilst giving him a brown eye. I'm just assuming it's a boys environment. And what one boy does, the next follows (we're like sheep sometimes )
            True, but by all accounts Joe is quite reserved. I can't imagine him doing something like that. Though there was that kiss at ComicCon.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              True, but by all accounts Joe is quite reserved. I can't imagine him doing something like that. Though there was that kiss at ComicCon.
              I totally believe it...I work with a bunch of guys and even the reserved ones go a little 'boyish' when they're in a group.

The fun thing is, by all accounts Torri and Rachel were just as much fun. I don't think they held back too much either. Torri's described herself as a tomboy at heart, she laughed at Jason's antics in her interview, and Joe wouldn't have done the kiss at ComicCon if she couldn't take it. I enjoy working with boys, too, so I know how she feels!
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

J: Or that time we were in the ancient control chair and you accidentally activated the stardrive
                E: When those engines are at low revs, the vibrations are quite..... helpful
                J: No kidding
                R: What? I have to perform diagnostics on that chair!
                *facepalm*

Oh dear, one of my flisters has written chair smut already. And I've done the shooting range one. Give me some other really kinky place.
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

So I wrote a fic today. Major hankie warning.

When I see the sun again

Looks like I'm in a heart shattering mood lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    So I wrote a fic today. Major hankie warning.

When I see the sun again

Looks like I'm in a heart shattering mood lately.
                    *sobs* Darnit, you made me cry!

Spoiler:
                    Damn the IOA! See, now this is the point where John's supposed to "kidnap" them, take them back to Atlantis, and the whole expedition revolts in protest of what the IOA did and they all decide to take the city into hiding to protect Elizabeth and Matthew. Damn the IOA!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*sobs* Darnit, you made me cry!

Spoiler:
                      Damn the IOA! See, now this is the point where John's supposed to "kidnap" them, take them back to Atlantis, and the whole expedition revolts in protest of what the IOA did and they all decide to take the city into hiding to protect Elizabeth and Matthew. Damn the IOA!
                      Yeah I agree,
                      Spoiler:
                      but the *******s didn't let John even know they existed.
                      I take you like it?

Comment

*facepalm*

Oh dear, one of my flisters has written chair smut already. And I've done the shooting range one. Give me some other really kinky place.
                        Some place that hasn't already been done? Hmm... I think we're running out of places.

Comment

Yeah I agree,
                          Spoiler:
                          but the *******s didn't let John even know they existed.
                          Spoiler:
                          Ahh, but he does know now... *evil grin*

I take you like it?
                          You know I did, you evil, evil woman!

Comment

Some place that hasn't already been done? Hmm... I think we're running out of places.
                            Is that good or bad?

But I was the first one to write them on the weapons desk, was I?

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Ahh, but he does know now... *evil grin*

You know I did, you evil, evil woman!
                              Evil yeah, that describes me pretty well.

But when i think about it - this is the kind of story I do best, I thinkk - character and emotion driven. I'm not too strong on plots and subplots but character development is something I enjoy writing.

Comment

Is that good or bad?
                                Depends how one looks at it, I suppose.

But I was the first one to write them on the weapons desk, was I?
                                I think so. At least, I don't remember seeing any other stories in the shooting range or armory before yours came out.

Comment

Working...
                                X