Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Trying to get out of them later on!!! And then taking a "proper" shower.
    Hmm, still I think getting nekkid to the shower makes more time for the "proper" shower without interrupting to get out of wet clothes.

Comment

#78 Elizabeth had a bad meeting w/ the IOA. John comes in and says, "well let's give them something to really complain about" and kisses her.
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        #78 Elizabeth had a bad meeting w/ the IOA. John comes in and says, "well let's give them something to really complain about" and kisses her.
        In front of Woolsey? Damn I never can spell his name properly.

# 79 - Elizabeth wasn't very careful and broke one of the off world artifacts john brought for her. She is sad during the whole meeting and he is the only one who knows why, so after the meeting is over he gives her a kiss and tells her "I'll bring you another one, even if it means I have to go hiking through those mountains to meet those people again!"
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

In front of Woolsey? Damn I never can spell his name properly.

# 79 - Elizabeth wasn't very careful and broke one of the off world artifacts john brought for her. She is sad during the whole meeting and he is the only one who knows why, so after the meeting is over he gives her a kiss and tells her "I'll bring you another one, even if it means I have to go hiking through those mountains to meet those people again!"
          You know it! I was thinking of the scene where he comes in and says "how much trouble would you get in ..." "John Sheppard are you defending my honor"
          sig made by me

Comment

You know it! I was thinking of the scene where he comes in and says "how much trouble would you get in ..." "John Sheppard are you defending my honor"
            # 80 - "damn the honor, I want your lips!" And kisses her.

Comment

#81 Ronon bets John that he (John) likes Elizabeth, and he's too much of a wuss to actually declare it. So John get's all "I am man - hear me roar" and in front of the gate, right before they're about to leave on a mission swoops her into his arm, plants one on her, and strides through the wormhole, leaving Elizabeth speechless and Ronon guffawing.
              sig made by me

Comment

#81 Ronon bets John that he (John) likes Elizabeth, and he's too much of a wuss to actually declare it. So John get's all "I am man - hear me roar" and in front of the gate, right before they're about to leave on a mission swoops her into his arm, plants one on her, and strides through the wormhole, leaving Elizabeth speechless and Ronon guffawing.
                Now I'm speechless! OT- I'm watching Farscape and imagining Sparky on Moya. *dreams*

Comment

#82 - Elizabeth joins John’s team on a trade mission; only they came under attack by a four-legged wild animal and Elizabeth gets bitten in the neck. Before loosing consciousness she says goodbye to John, but he kisses her and replies. "Something to stay alive for."
                  BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

#83 - and after she wakes up, John is sitting by her side and she says "Well I'm alive and I want more". John bends down and kisses her again.

Comment

#83 - and after she wakes up, John is sitting by her side and she says "Well I'm alive and I want more". John bends down and kisses her again.
                      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Guys what do you think John would do to make Elizabeth laugh - I mean really laugh - after a crappy day?

Comment

You guys are fast...Kiss List is up to date as of right now.

Comment

We're crazy, we're fast and we're sparkling with ideas Thanx for the web page, dana!

Comment

Guys what do you think John would do to make Elizabeth laugh - I mean really laugh - after a crappy day?
                              Play his guitar *swoons*
                              The Geek shall inherit the earth

Proud Sparky Supporter
                              Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
                              "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

Comment

#84 - John misses Elizabeth; he sees a photo of her on his desk. Picks it up and kisses the image of her.

It would seem we didn’t have that one in the end.
                                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X