Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Sounds like soon they'll be having an orgy...
    » It'd be funny if they didn't invite Keller, just to piss her off

» *forces orgy on all Lanteans*

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
      *chokes on her banana again* That last pic....the last one before the manips...where the HELL is John's hand! Did you see that? *points* Naughty John *waggles finger* And the way Liz is smiling...almost giggling? *crosses arms*
      Not only that, but look at Rodney's face! He's all like "WTF are you doing, Sheppard? I know you two are seekritly married, but geeze! Fondling Elizabeth's ass in public where everyone can see you two? Get a closet!"

Gotta love it.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Not only that, but look at Rodney's face! He's all like "WTF are you doing, Sheppard? I know you two are seekritly married, but geeze! Fondling Elizabeth's ass in public where everyone can see you two? Get a closet!"
        J: *smiles* Oh, you won't believe what we do after hours, Rodney.
        E: *small giggle, discreetly to John but loud enough for Rodney to hear* The conference table yesterday?
        R: *grimacing* Oh, I wish I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          E: *small giggle, discreetly to John but loud enough for Rodney to hear* The conference table yesterday?
          J: Or Jumper One last week.
          E: Mmm, that's what I call flying high.
          R: Gah, stoppit! I have to sit in those seats, you know!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay Sparkies, it's time for the Fluff!Day fic rec!

Boys With Toys, by Miera. Rodney and Radek find a new Ancient device and need John's mad ATA skillz to figure out what it does. And then John and Elizabeth put the device to good use. *smirks*

Happy reading!

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
              *chokes on her banana again* That last pic....the last one before the manips...where the HELL is John's hand! Did you see that? *points* Naughty John *waggles finger* And the way Liz is smiling...almost giggling? *crosses arms*
              And after reading Torri's interview the other week, I wouldn't be surprised if that's where his hand actually was.

If you want to see an obvious ass grab, go and look at The Quest II. I just burned my s10 dvd's the other day so I can't look up the exact time, but when they come out of the forest (I think it's just after Vala calls the dragon Daryll & Daniel calls it Morgan's ancient name) and standing unrealistically close to each other, Cliff Simon quite clearly pinches Amanda's butt. She jumps, but stays in the scene.

EDIT: By burning I'm not talking about anything illegal. I paid for them good & proper. I meant burning in the literal sense.
              Last edited by gateraid; 31 July 2008, 08:39 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

J: Or Jumper One last week.
                E: Mmm, that's what I call flying high.
                R: Gah, stoppit! I have to sit in those seats, you know!
                J: Well then you should probably avoid your lab
                E: And unless you plan on getting sick any time soon, I'd steer clear of the infirmary too
                R: You're deliberately torturing me aren't you?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                  J: Well then you should probably avoid your lab
                  E: And unless you plan on getting sick any time soon, I'd steer clear of the infirmary too
                  R: You're deliberately torturing me aren't you?
                  R: (continuing) You know, Carson won't be very happy to hear about this.
                  J: It's a healthy relationship between two adults, Rodney, why wouldn't he be happy?
                  E: (grinning, to John) Oh, he's just jealous that he hasn't found that *special woman* yet ...
                  J: (raising his eyebrows) Or a special man ...

Comment

And after reading Torri's interview the other week, I wouldn't be surprised if that's where his hand actually was.
                    What interview was this?

If you want to see an obvious ass grab, go and look at The Quest II. I just burned my s10 dvd's the other day so I can't look up the exact time, but when they come out of the forest (I think it's just after Vala calls the dragon Daryll & Daniel calls it Morgan's ancient name) and standing unrealistically close to each other, Cliff Simon quite clearly pinches Amanda's butt. She jumps, but stays in the scene.

EDIT: By burning I'm not talking about anything illegal. I paid for them good & proper. I meant burning in the literal sense.
                    *snickers*

Comment

R: (continuing) You know, Carson won't be very happy to hear about this.
                      J: It's a healthy relationship between two adults, Rodney, why wouldn't he be happy?
                      E: (grinning, to John) Oh, he's just jealous that he hasn't found that *special woman* yet ...
                      J: (raising his eyebrows) Or a special man ...
                      R: That's it! You two are deliberately baiting me, aren't you? Well it's not going to work!
                      E: Gee, think we should tell him about that time in the mess hall kitchen?
                      J: You mean with the hot fudge sauce and whipped cream?
                      E: Oh well, yeah, there's that time, too.

Comment

What interview was this?
                        I hope this works (I'm not very good at this). It's in french first, with english second

http://www.gateship-one.net/interviews.php?id=22

I'm not the one who found it
                        sigpic

Comment

I actually taught them chaining!!!!!

Comment

R: That's it! You two are deliberately baiting me, aren't you? Well it's not going to work!
                            E: Gee, think we should tell him about that time in the mess hall kitchen?
                            J: You mean with the hot fudge sauce and whipped cream?
                            E: Oh well, yeah, there's that time, too.
                            J: Or that time we were in the ancient control chair and you accidentally activated the stardrive
                            E: When those engines are at low revs, the vibrations are quite..... helpful
                            J: No kidding
                            R: What? I have to perform diagnostics on that chair!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              I actually taught them chaining!!!!!
                              Happy days for Pajus
                              sigpic

Comment

I hope this works (I'm not very good at this). It's in french first, with english second

http://www.gateship-one.net/interviews.php?id=22

I'm not the one who found it
                                Oh, right, that one! Of course, it was Jason Momoa she was talking about there, not JoeF.

Comment

Working...
                                X