Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, (spoilers S4)
    Spoiler:
    Elizabeth's final sacrifice both in TMC and her plan in BAMSR assuming it was a good one just complement her actions in BIS.
    She is always putting the expedition first. Which makes me wonder how Ghost in the Machine will turn out. I hope we see noble Elizabeth once again. But as has been stated before, I don't think they've thought any of this through. No tellin' what they'll throw at the wall this time.

JF has no idea how much we are counting on him to do that Sparky face. lol
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      You know, (spoilers S4)
      Spoiler:
      Elizabeth's final sacrifice both in TMC and her plan in BAMSR assuming it was a good one just complement her actions in BIS.
      She is always putting the expedition first. Which makes me wonder how Ghost in the Machine will turn out. I hope we see noble Elizabeth once again. But as has been stated before, I don't think they've thought any of this through. No tellin' what they'll throw at the wall this time.
      Not to mention
      Spoiler:
      her agreeing to go on the raid in Lifeline to give the team a better chance of success, and choosing to stay behind so the rest can escape back to Atlantis with the ZPM.

I want to see noble Elizabeth again too. Our one hope at this point is that Carl Binder wrote the script for GitM, but who knows what ideas may have been imposed upon him by Those Who Shall Not Be Named.

Or Binder having no idea how much we're counting on him to write those Sparky moments that allow JF do the Sparky face. *snickers*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Not to mention
        Spoiler:
        her agreeing to go on the raid in Lifeline to give the team a better chance of success, and choosing to stay behind so the rest can escape back to Atlantis with the ZPM.

I want to see noble Elizabeth again too. Our one hope at this point is that Carl Binder wrote the script for GitM, but who knows what ideas may have been imposed upon him by Those Who Shall Not Be Named.

Or Binder having no idea how much we're counting on him to write those Sparky moments that allow JF do the Sparky face. *snickers*
        And even if they both fail us, we'll just pretend that episode never happened.

By the way, Ronon is a dead man. Long live Ronon. Sparky comes out on top again. Now I have to announce that I'm not playing anymore. I just can't vote against John. Sadly.
        sigpic

Comment

You know, (spoilers S4)
          Spoiler:

*snicker* I am at least hanging on for his facial acting and making that special face.

If we had thought of this earlier, we could've launched a campaign for "the face".

p.s. I also can't vote against John. So I shall not vote anymore. Happy voting!
          Last edited by justhere1971; 09 June 2008, 12:49 PM.
          sig made by me

Comment

Like Season 4 and the rest of Season 5!

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            *snicker* I am at least hanging on for his facial acting and making that special face.

If we had thought of this earlier, we could've launched a campaign for "the face".
            Save Joe Flanigan's Sparky Face!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I just can't vote against John. Sadly.
              Then I predict a win for the hair... Can't let that happen...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

By the way, Ronon is a dead man. Long live Ronon. Sparky comes out on top again. Now I have to announce that I'm not playing anymore. I just can't vote against John. Sadly.

I'm just proud that Elizabeth made it to number 2! I hold no hard feelings if John overwhelmingly takes 1st.
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

*snickers* That's funny!
                  *snicker* *snort* *burst into a full belly laugh* Oh that was genius!!!!!

Not to mention
                  Spoiler:

But, and please,please correct me if I'm wrong, because I will be delighted if I'm wrong,
                  Spoiler:
                  Even if we do get an Elizabeth, didn't TPTB say it would not be played by Torri, because the actress has not agreed to start in Atlantis again?
                  *burst into Eskimo Joe* "Tell me that I'm wrong..."

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                  I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                  Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                    But, and please,please correct me if I'm wrong, because I will be delighted if I'm wrong,
                    Spoiler:
                    Even if we do get an Elizabeth, didn't TPTB say it would not be played by Torri, because the actress has not agreed to start in Atlantis again?
                    Well, more like half right, half wrong.
                    Spoiler:
                    Elizabeth (if it is really her and not some fake-out for the sake of a plot device) will not be played by Torri, because she decided not to appear in the episode "Ghost in the Machine." However, no one, including Torri, has said anything about Torri never appearing on Atlantis again.

Comment

Like Season 4 and the rest of Season 5!

Save Joe Flanigan's Sparky Face!
                      *giggle* hey we could make large prints of those special faces and stand outside bridge studios.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      Then I predict a win for the hair... Can't let that happen...
                      Go vote for Elizabeth, this could last for months!! I just can't pick between the two, so I have to stop.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                      I'm just proud that Elizabeth made it to number 2! I hold no hard feelings if John overwhelmingly takes 1st.
                      The battle's not over yet. You never know. No matter *who ends up on top* (yes pun intended ) ... sparky is on top.

Well, more like half right, half wrong.
                      Spoiler:
                      Elizabeth (if it is really her and not some fake-out for the sake of a plot device) will not be played by Torri, because she decided not to appear in the episode "Ghost in the Machine." However, no one, including Torri, has said anything about Torri never appearing on Atlantis again.
                      I like how you said that. It isn't over just yet.
                      sig made by me

Comment

*giggle* hey we could make large prints of those special faces and stand outside bridge studios.
                        Hmm, that has possibilities. Bridge Studios, in the crowd during plaza segments on The Today Show...

The battle's not over yet. You never know. No matter *who ends up on top* (yes pun intended ) ... sparky is on top.
                        *snickers*

I like how you said that. It isn't over just yet.
                        Yep. The battle for Season 5 has ended, but the battle for Season 6 has only just begun. This war is far from over. *shakes fist in defiance*

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          Me neither. It doesn't matter at this point. Sparky rules.

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                          *snicker* *snort* *burst into a full belly laugh* Oh that was genius!!!!!

Spoiler:
                          Oh dear.
                          Spoiler:
                          Supposedly Elizabeth's consciousness will inhabit Fran, the humanoid replicator from BAMSR. No Torri in S5 at least.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh dear.
                            Spoiler:
                            Supposedly Elizabeth's consciousness will inhabit Fran, the humanoid replicator from BAMSR. No Torri in S5 at least.
                            And that makes so much sense MADE OF FAIL PTB, MADE OF FAIL!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                              And that makes so much sense MADE OF FAIL PTB, MADE OF FAIL!!!
                              Yep, nothing they've done since and including Sunday has made sense. But we've still got Sparky.

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh dear.
                                Spoiler:
                                Depending on what happens I will chose to completely embrace it or ignore it. I like how SGA has made me pick my own canon. lololol.
                                sigpic
                                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Working...
                                X