No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! Glad to hear that LiliJ! You're one busy sparker, we like to have you here!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

*blushes* Well, like I said, Meredith is unusually hyper.
      ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Random drop by pic post.

Spoiler:
        John: Our thread is talking about how hot it is
        Liz: My room or yours?
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Random drop by pic post.

Spoiler:
          John: Our thread is talking about how hot it is
          Liz: My room or yours?
          Bwahahahahah! It really takes long to send us into gutter, wouldn't you say?!

Comment

*shakes head*

Oh dear, this ended up being very fluffy! Just disgraceful of myself! I am very sorry. But I guess it balances the ending...

Spoiler:
            First stop was, of course, the mess hall. As it was lunch-time (how late had John slept?) a comforting buzz of chatter filled the air. John lead Erin over to a table where Teyla and Dr Heitmeyer were sitting.
            “May we join you?” John asked, before sitting anyway.
            “Of course,” Teyla laughed. “So this must be Erin. Hello there, I’m Teyla.” Teyla smiled warmly at Erin.
            “I know,” Erin replied, smiling back. “In my universe you and I are friends. In fact you’re my godmother, which means that you have 5 birthday presents to catch up on...” Erin grinned.
            “Cheeky monkey,” John ruffled her hair.
            “I’ll see what I can do,” smiled Teyla.
            “So, what do you want to eat?” John asked.
            Erin thought for a minute. “Pudding,” she decided.
            The grown ups looked at each other. “Just pudding?” John asked.
            “I’ve been through a traumatic experience and I need cheering up,” Erin pouted. “May I have pudding please?”
            Kate looked impressed. “I think you had better get her some pudding, Colonel.”
            Scowling jokily, John got up to get his daughter what she demanded.
            “Chocolate, please,” she called after him, and Kate and Teyla laughed.
            “So, Erin, you seem quite the little genius,” Kate said.
            Erin smiled, pleased with herself. “My mummy says that I’m the cleverest kid she ever met.”
            Teyla and Kate looked at each other a little awkwardly. Having Elizabeth, or a version of her, back in Atlantis was odd to say the least.
            “But you’re right, Erin,” Kate said gently. “You have been through a nasty experience. How are you holding up?”
            Erin considered Kate’s question. “I don’t think it’s really hit me yet. I’m just getting through the days at the moment.”
            Kate raised her eyebrows. “That’s a very intelligent response, Erin.” Erin smiled slightly smugly. “Well, if you ever need anyone to talk to my door is always open.”
            “I too would be happy to help you, should the need arise,” said Teyla.
            “Thank you. Actually I have a question now.” Erin’s expression became serious.
            “What is it?” Kate asked.
            “Why isn’t there an alternate version of my mother?”
            The women exchanged glances. How could they explain this to her? Luckily John returned with the pudding before either of them had a chance to. Kate suspected, though, that Erin’s curiosity would not just be deferred.
            “There you go, scamp.” John sat down heavily. “That was the last pudding, you know. I had to fight off Rodney to get it, and that is not an easy job. He may seem like a wimp, but when it comes to food he’s quite a demon!”
            Teyla raised her eyebrow. “I’m astonished you were able to overpower such a beast!”
            “Yeah, well, it was all for you, scamp.” John ruffled Erin’s hair again.
            Erin looked up from her pudding, chocolate ringing her mouth. “Is that my new nickname?” she asked.
            “Sure, if you want.”
            Erin did not take long in demolishing the pudding. But John thought that most of it probably ended up on her face rather than her stomach. For all her intelligence, Erin was just as cheeky and messy as any other 5 year old. Teyla graciously handed Erin a napkin.
            “Thank you,” John said, and Teyla hid a laugh. “Well, we’d better get going. Do you know where Ronon is?”
            “I believe he is training,” Teyla answered.
            “Then can we go see Rodney?” Erin asked.
            John got up. “Sure. I think he sloped off to his lab after that beating I gave him. We can go see him after Ronon.”
            “Great.” Erin hopped off her chair and strode off, leaving John behind.
            “You’ve got your hands full with that one,” smiled Kate.
            “Don’t I know it,” John replied before rushing off after his daughter.

Sorry if I spelt Kate's surname wrong!

Comment

*sighs*

Why do I always post when no-one's on?

*facepalm*

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                *shakes head* There is too much gutter in here! We need some angst balance! Unfortunately the next 2 parts of my story are going to be fluff and then a gutter/angst mix (but the gutter shall be tame!)... And my muse bunny doesn't want to inspire a poem. What to do, what to do...
                Too much gutter? I say there is too little gutter here! But I'm just a Razzie shipper, so how am I supposed to know what the normal here is

Comment

Lemming to the rescue.... Yes, you did. It's Heightmeyer.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*hangs head* Sorry, Falcon! I shall try to do better. What did you guys think of my horribly fluffy fic?

EDIT: what's that place in Atlantis called where they all fight? I do know, but I've forgotten!

Comment

EDIT: what's that place in Atlantis called where they all fight? I do know, but I've forgotten!
                      You mean the gym?
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Is it called that? Ok, it's going in! Gargh, just realised I have to write at least one more fluffy kiddie bit afore I can get to the ship and the angst... *scowls*

Guys, do you mind if I write a sequel? Cos this story needs to be continued, and resolved...

Comment

*shakes head*

Oh dear, this ended up being very fluffy! Just disgraceful of myself! I am very sorry. But I guess it balances the ending...

Spoiler:
                          First stop was, of course, the mess hall. As it was lunch-time (how late had John slept?) a comforting buzz of chatter filled the air. John lead Erin over to a table where Teyla and Dr Heitmeyer were sitting.
                          “May we join you?” John asked, before sitting anyway.
                          “Of course,” Teyla laughed. “So this must be Erin. Hello there, I’m Teyla.” Teyla smiled warmly at Erin.
                          “I know,” Erin replied, smiling back. “In my universe you and I are friends. In fact you’re my godmother, which means that you have 5 birthday presents to catch up on...” Erin grinned.
                          “Cheeky monkey,” John ruffled her hair.
                          “I’ll see what I can do,” smiled Teyla.
                          “So, what do you want to eat?” John asked.
                          Erin thought for a minute. “Pudding,” she decided.
                          The grown ups looked at each other. “Just pudding?” John asked.
                          “I’ve been through a traumatic experience and I need cheering up,” Erin pouted. “May I have pudding please?”
                          Kate looked impressed. “I think you had better get her some pudding, Colonel.”
                          Scowling jokily, John got up to get his daughter what she demanded.
                          “Chocolate, please,” she called after him, and Kate and Teyla laughed.
                          “So, Erin, you seem quite the little genius,” Kate said.
                          Erin smiled, pleased with herself. “My mummy says that I’m the cleverest kid she ever met.”
                          Teyla and Kate looked at each other a little awkwardly. Having Elizabeth, or a version of her, back in Atlantis was odd to say the least.
                          “But you’re right, Erin,” Kate said gently. “You have been through a nasty experience. How are you holding up?”
                          Erin considered Kate’s question. “I don’t think it’s really hit me yet. I’m just getting through the days at the moment.”
                          Kate raised her eyebrows. “That’s a very intelligent response, Erin.” Erin smiled slightly smugly. “Well, if you ever need anyone to talk to my door is always open.”
                          “I too would be happy to help you, should the need arise,” said Teyla.
                          “Thank you. Actually I have a question now.” Erin’s expression became serious.
                          “What is it?” Kate asked.
                          “Why isn’t there an alternate version of my mother?”
                          The women exchanged glances. How could they explain this to her? Luckily John returned with the pudding before either of them had a chance to. Kate suspected, though, that Erin’s curiosity would not just be deferred.
                          “There you go, scamp.” John sat down heavily. “That was the last pudding, you know. I had to fight off Rodney to get it, and that is not an easy job. He may seem like a wimp, but when it comes to food he’s quite a demon!”
                          Teyla raised her eyebrow. “I’m astonished you were able to overpower such a beast!”
                          “Yeah, well, it was all for you, scamp.” John ruffled Erin’s hair again.
                          Erin looked up from her pudding, chocolate ringing her mouth. “Is that my new nickname?” she asked.
                          “Sure, if you want.”
                          Erin did not take long in demolishing the pudding. But John thought that most of it probably ended up on her face rather than her stomach. For all her intelligence, Erin was just as cheeky and messy as any other 5 year old. Teyla graciously handed Erin a napkin.
                          “Thank you,” John said, and Teyla hid a laugh. “Well, we’d better get going. Do you know where Ronon is?”
                          “I believe he is training,” Teyla answered.
                          “Then can we go see Rodney?” Erin asked.
                          John got up. “Sure. I think he sloped off to his lab after that beating I gave him. We can go see him after Ronon.”
                          “Great.” Erin hopped off her chair and strode off, leaving John behind.
                          “You’ve got your hands full with that one,” smiled Kate.
                          “Don’t I know it,” John replied before rushing off after his daughter.

That was very cute! But I have one thing to say - Erin is five. She sounds like 10 or twelve here.

Comment

Yep I know. There's a reason for that...

Comment

Yep I know. There's a reason for that...
                              Well that has to be a darn good reason because the brain development prevents small kids to think, speak or function like big kids. I'm very nitpicky when it comes to things like this, because I'm psychologist by profession. It results with a better story for you at the end.

Comment

I'm doing phsycology next year! And yeah, there is a darned good reason - one that Elizabeth overlooked because she had other things on her mind and also because she's biased - she just thinks it's cos Erin is so clever. It's not.

Anyway I have to go now. See all you lovely Sparkies tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X