Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
    Hmmm probably because I love Shep and Elizabeth is my idol! But also because I could just see them together - they seemed to go together so well right from the word go. With him and Teyla, in the first season it seemed as though TPTB were trying to force chemistry on them and it just didn't work (I don't think it really kicked off until S3, to be honest). Liz and John connected better - their personalities matched well. I can see why they would both be drawn to each other: first mutual respect, then admiration, then attraction, then love that neither of them would admit. I think that although it was never made obvious (like Sam and Jack in SG-1) their affection for each other showed through in their actions and the few shippy moments TPTB let us have!

As to Elizabeth's departure from SGA (grrrr....) I have only seen the first 2 eps of S4 (I live in England and don't have SkyOne so had to make do with my friend's computer screen) and although I was very angry about her leaving, I felt that they handled it really well. That was the kind of noble and brave departure that I felt fitting of Liz - anything less wouldn't have done her character justice!

What are your favourite squeeing moments?

Oh, and btw, as the people on the J/S family ship thread will tell you, I am dreadful with computers and therefore with any kind of digital artwork, but I'm alright at poems if you want any!
    I love how you explained it. Something I love about this ship is that it's not a "vanilla story" - they have a deep, meaningful relationship, they match well - as professionals and human beings, they give each other the much needed strength. (I could never see that between John and some other female characters which won't be named here.) Of course there is an amazing chemistry between the two and I love the fact that both are very attractive and smart too.

Poems? Wow! We don't have a poet 'round here! Yay! Stay and play!!!

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
    lol, well we can try
    sounds like fun to me... atm I'm playing around with 2 sigs (which i'm going to post later somewhen) but i'm not very ... creative
    Oh I can't wait to see them! Both you and Luci make wonderful art, so really - can't wait!!!!

Do you guys like Man of action - woman of words idea? I think it's one of those opposites attract yummy themes. And it fits sparky so well!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Oh i forgot the pic!

"Go get them flyboy!"

"Yes, ma'am!"

Comment

Spoiler:

E: You want to do WHAT?! Where???

J: *pouty look* come on Elizabeth, you know the south pier needs be used.

sig made by me

Comment

Oh i knew justhere would like this game. He definitely wants some action.

Spoiler:

J: And then you ride a .. pony - like this.

E: John! *blushes*

Carson: I'm outta here!

Comment

Attention sparky artists! there's a new challenge on "summer art" community: http://community.livejournal.com/summer_art/ - it was posted over at john_elizabeth on LJ. Go check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
              lol, me too.. whould be a shame if something so damn beautiful and smart like me would not be around anymore

I would miss your *flausch* deeply.

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
              These are beautiful. I can't even pick a favorite!
              I've to thank Torri. She's my Torri&Sparky muse!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Do you guys like Man of action - woman of words idea? I think it's one of those opposites attract yummy themes. And it fits sparky so well!
              I think the idea is great. Do you mind if I make an art with it?
              sigpic

Comment

Do i mind? I was gonna beg of you to make some! *jumps with joy*

Comment

Spoiler:

E: John how many times do I have to remind you about the toilet seat?

J: Oh don't be mad at me ... I am your favorite fly-boy. *pout*

E: Exasperated sigh. *shakes head*

sig made by me

Comment

Anuna - *snort* John wants to ride a pony. *nods* yep!
                    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                      Spoiler:

E: John how many times do I have to remind you about the toilet seat?

J: Oh don't be mad at me ... I am your favorite fly-boy. *pout*

E: Exasperated sigh. *shakes head*

Oh that's such a male thing to do. Or rather to miss doing. How i hate that!

Comment

Anuna - *snort* John wants to ride a pony. *nods* yep!
                        Maybe he wants to play one? Okay, oficially, my head never leaves the gutter.

Man of action... definitely. Hehe it reminds me of that latest fic I wrote.

Comment

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x.../bscap1369.jpg

How we love your gutter-brain. It needs to be put into hyper drive. Maybe Elizabeth could give John some tips on how to "ride a pony".

Alright it's official, I am naughty.
                          Last edited by justhere1971; 02 June 2008, 06:47 AM. Reason: Removed the img tag.
                          sig made by me

Comment

How we love your gutter-brain. It needs to be put into hyper drive. Maybe Elizabeth could give John some tips on how to "ride a pony".

Alright it's official, I am naughty.
                            And we are the match made in hell? LOL!

E: Nice pony - ride, cowboy.

J: *blushing*

R: I'm going to be sick! For God's sake! Not in public!!!!

Comment

Luciana, your walls are wonderful. I love your style.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x.../bscap1369.jpg

And I know why he's so tired. Did you post that fic here?

*runs off to look for pics*
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I think I did post the link, SR, but in case somebody missed it - it's smut!!!! - here it is:

http://anuna-81.livejournal.com/84417.html#cutid1

It explains why John is so tired. I mean really tired.

Comment

Working...
                                X