Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    EMMETT smut... Never done that before, but let me think about it. Or better: Do you have any suggestion as to how it should look like?
    Oh my eyes. *shudders* Carson and Teyla are just friends. *hrummpps*

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
    Hello everybody I´m back with my latest sparky fan-art I´m really proud of this one and it took me a lot of time to get this right. I´ll hope you like it, anyway enjoy. I just hope you can see that it´s John and Elizabeth.

Let's just keep quoting this beautiful art until someone tells us to stop. Is it creepy that I can tell that's Joe from Dawson's Creek? Yeah, I thought so.

Elizabeth is pulling ahead of Ronon. I think Sparky can win this thing. Go vote. Please. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...53244&page=119
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Oh my eyes. *shudders* Carson and Teyla are just friends. *hrummpps*

Let's just keep quoting this beautiful art until someone tells us to stop. Is it creepy that I can tell that's Joe from Dawson's Creek? Yeah, I thought so.

Elizabeth is pulling ahead of Ronon. I think Sparky can win this thing. Go vote. Please. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...53244&page=119
      Joe's from Dawson's Creek? *gasp* Every day GW surprises me. Only watched part of the first season. What teenager talks like that? And has such an aversion to sex?
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah Joe was in the second season I believe for a couple of episodes. I remember watching it for the first time recently and going "Its Colonel Sheppard"

Banner by Stef
        Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
          lol, i'm gone for a few days and you guys immediatelly blow the game we started last week

i should really have a more careful look at you
          The letter game? Not immediately. HRM. Caught?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyLikeaFox View Post
            Yeah Joe was in the second season I believe for a couple of episodes. I remember watching it for the first time recently and going "Its Colonel Sheppard"
            I take it he was not one of the teenagers then. Seems a little old for that to be believable (dodges Keller issue)
            sigpic

Comment

I voted. Please everyone, go vote! I love Ronon too, but it would be pretty darn cool if John & Elizabeth came out on top. (And, yes, you can let that last little comment run down whatever little naughty bunny trail you can think of)!

Vote & Vote Often!
              sigpic
              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Let's start a cute little Sparky story.....everyone take a line or two.....ignore the blasphemy that is Season 4......
                Spoiler:

It is a cool, spring, sunny day on an alpha site in the PG. Elizabeth has accompanied the offworld team to help with negotiations. During an afternoon break, John, thinking Elizabeth is looking entirely too tired and too tense, kidnaps her for a walk in the forest.

Take it from there folks. Include pics if you want. I say keep it light and fluffy, BUT, if you play, YOU get to decide where the story goes. Just add warnings if your section is going down the naughty trail so those of us at work can know if we need to wait until later to read.

ETA: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...53244&page=119 GO VOTE!
                sigpic
                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Sorry, I guess I'm "post-happy" this morning.

Just a quick reminder. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Suzotchka
                  SyFy Genre Award

http://www.syfyportal.com/news425038.html

"Yes, believe it or not, it's that time of year again when you, the great reader of SyFy Portal and amazing television and movie watcher, share who you think should be up for a SyFy Genre Award this year.

The SyFy Genre Award Nominating Committee has been meeting for a few months already, and we're starting to form our lists on who will be featured in this year's awards. But we can't do it without input from you!

That's right. Open up your e-mail box right now, address it to [email protected] "

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK FOLKS? I SAY WE ALL WRITE IN AND NOMINATE TORRI!! PLEASE HELP PASS ALONG THE WORD BY POSTING ON OTHER THREADS, MYSPACE, LJ, ETC.
                  Please everyone, if you haven't already nominated Torri, please take a couple minutes to do so. Thank you so much!
                  sigpic
                  Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                    When you want to multi quote, just click on the middle open quotation mark. Click on as many as you want. Then when you are ready to post, simply reply "post reply" and it will show all the quotations.
                    Thank you for the advise I really appreciate it.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    That's absolutely gorgeous! Thank you for sharing, we're definitely looking forward for more.
                    Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                    awww! soo sweet
                    EDIT:
                    omg! thats a manip!! *blushes* didnt see that before!
                    looks WOW!
                    I´m so glad that you all like it.

Hehe I used a screen capture from Dawson´s Creek lol and I put him on a other screen capture with our Elizabeth I´m really happy about the way it turned out, I really love this picture.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                    Joe's from Dawson's Creek? *gasp* Every day GW surprises me. Only watched part of the first season. What teenager talks like that? And has such an aversion to sex?
                    I didn´t know that Joe was in Dawson´s Creek until I stumbled up on some screen captures and that gave my my idea for this picture of John and Elizabeth kissing.

Thank you all again for being so kind to me I really appreciate it and it makes me happy to see that you all like my sparky-fan-art. I´m really happy that I can make you all happy with my sparky-fan-art. Sparky Rules!

*hugs to all of you*

emerald_day

Comment

I take it he was not one of the teenagers then. Seems a little old for that to be believable (dodges Keller issue)
                      He wasn't a teen he was an adult that was interested in one of the teens. Strange I know. Very different from John who we all love and adore.

Banner by Stef
                      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                        Let's start a cute little Sparky story.....everyone take a line or two.....ignore the blasphemy that is Season 4......
                        Spoiler:

It is a cool, spring, sunny day on an alpha site in the PG. Elizabeth has accompanied the offworld team to help with negotiations. During an afternoon break, John, thinking Elizabeth is looking entirely too tired and too tense, kidnaps her for a walk in the forest.

Take it from there folks. Include pics if you want. I say keep it light and fluffy, BUT, if you play, YOU get to decide where the story goes. Just add warnings if your section is going down the naughty trail so those of us at work can know if we need to wait until later to read.

ETA: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...53244&page=119 GO VOTE!

This one will be nice if chained on properly

Comment

He wasn't a teen he was an adult that was interested in one of the teens. Strange I know. Very different from John who we all love and adore.
                          I don't know if different is the right word... Do you remember that girl in The Tower? I think she was still a teenager

Comment

Yep, he was uber hot in this. Check it out here and here

If he ever kisses anybody (except Teyla) like that on SGA, fangirls the world over will melt into a huge puddle. This is proof to me that the man is capable of pouring it on when it's called for.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                              Spoiler:

E: John, I'm not wearing anything under this jacket

Sorry, couldn't resist. Ignore it. It's not part of the story.
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

E: John, I'm not wearing anything under this jacket

Sorry, couldn't resist. Ignore it. It's not part of the story.
                                That was very good. If someone could just chain on that

Comment

Working...
                                X