Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Giving me ideas, aren't you? LOL!
    What can I say? I'm a natural-born enabler.

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Since when is Sheppard an archeologist? Doctor John Sheppard... Hope he'd be a better archeologist than he is a soldier.
    Heh! I wasn't speaking so much about John being a real archeologist... more along the lines of John living the kind of whacked-out adventures that Indy does. It speaks to John's inner child. And what boy (or girl, for that matter) doesn't dream of being like Indy, at least once?
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Heh! I wasn't speaking so much about John being a real archeologist... more along the lines of John living the kind of whacked-out adventures that Indy does. It speaks to John's inner child. And what boy (or girl, for that matter) doesn't dream of being like Indy, at least once?
      In other words: The Sparky thread is once again telling me that I'm not normal

Comment

In those specific terms? Me.

In other words: The Sparky thread is once again telling me that I'm not normal
        Normality is overrated. Enjoy it.

Comment

What can I say? I'm a natural-born enabler.

*puts hand up eagerly* I'm doing Archaeology at University next year!!!
          The Geek shall inherit the earth

Proud Sparky Supporter
          Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
          "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
            Normality is overrated. Enjoy it.
            I guess. It's still an improvement after last week (certain people said I'm not a man)

Comment

[QUOTE=Eri13;8295334]Hey all!

OMG I went to see Indy on Friday and it was awesome! I thought Cate Blanchett was really, really great. I liked it, other than:

Spoiler:
              I really hated the scenes with Mutt swordfighting on the jeeps and swinging through the trees. I really hate gratuitious stuff like that--stuff like 'lets see how far we can take the CGI!'. But otherwise, a really great movie and I loved Mutt in general.

And you're totally right! John is completely that loveable, quirky hero--dashing, but humorous.

Indy:

Spoiler:
              I thought theymade some odd casting choices, except for Ford and Blanchett. The janitor from scrubs? Jim Robinson from Neighbours/Caleb Nicol from The OC? And the resolution to the skulls (the transdimensional beings) - definitely a George Lucas film.
              I liked Mutt. I don't know what overseas slang is like, but in NZ you wouldn't use that as a nickname. Ever.
              No film was ever going to live up to the legacy of the previous three, but it was still pretty good. Better than good.

Memorial Day is a day we created to commemorate all the soldiers who have died in past wars while serving in any of the US armed forces. We generally take a day off of everything--it started in order to allow families of the military to go visit loved ones at cemetaries.

Traditions are not as tight as stuff like Thanksgiving or Fourth of July, but generally, because we consider it the opening to summer (school gets out around this time, most of the US is warm enough to let people go swimming, etc) people go outside and barbeque hamburgers and hot dogs, and do summer sports. Community pools generally open over this weekend.
              Always wondered about that
              sigpic

Comment

lol, i'm gone for a few days and you guys immediatelly blow the game we started last week

i should really have a more careful look at you

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                  lol, i'm gone for a few days and you guys immediatelly blow the game we started last week

i should really have a more careful look at you
                  Elizabeth is still gone from SGA and I was too busy writing Razzie smut

Comment

Elizabeth is still gone from SGA and I was too busy writing Razzie smut
                    smut? did i hear smut?? *starts drooling*

though.. what does Razzie mean?

Comment

smut? did i hear smut?? *starts drooling*

though.. what does Razzie mean?
                      RAZZIE = RAdek and LiZZIE

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Seeesh. Look at this! There are people who can't read NC - 17 on the plane? I can read NC - 17 almost anywhere and keep my innocent face, but that's me. Anyway, sorry for being away for few days, I was sick, busy, had mom over the weekend.... I love our tags!

Anyway - a question for my American friends here - what is the tradition on Memorial Day? What do people usually do?

A bit OT - I went to see Indiana Jones 4 last night - OMG Indy rocks! - spoilers ahoy:

Spoiler:
                        Indy got back with Marion! They got married, and they have a son, who is much like dad an adorable trouble magnet. Now, I was always convinced John was very much like Indy, which means Lizzie is waiting for him out there, possibly with some cute looking kidlet with messy hair.

In other words I refuse your canon, dear PTB and replace it with my own.

*points at Memorial Day sig* Did you read my LJ entry? It's a day to thank all the people who serve and remember the dead and also why they died.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

RAZZIE = RAdek and LiZZIE

well... uhm... i dont know if i want to read this smut then

Comment

well... uhm... i dont know if i want to read this smut then
                            Your choice. But I write other pairings as well (but Sparky is not among them)

Comment

Your choice. But I write other pairings as well (but Sparky is not among them)
                              which ones?

Comment

which ones?
                                Well let's see: I've got a McKay/Katie smut that was accepted rather well, a Beckett/Cadman smut that made Reefgirl choke on her food (and that is a lot), a Sheyla smut whose first paragraph made many people laugh and lots of Razzie smut (that forced Reefgirl into giving the smut writing crown to me)

Comment

Working...
                                X