Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alaskhah
    Mmmm... I'm loving the emotional whump implications... So... what do you think is going to happen as/if
    Spoiler:
    Caldwell starts noticing that there's something between our favorite couple
    ? Will they try more to cover their tracks and distance themselves emotionally, or will it bring them closer? I have my guesses, knowing TPTB... but a girl can dream, can't she?

My guess would be that after the initial anger wore off they both-or at least Liz- would look at things analytically and logically and really try to ask themselves if the accusation had merit to it. And if one or both come to the conclusion that their growing friendship/feelings were clouding their judgements that they would take action to stop it. What makes a ship like this one so delicious though is that 'falling in love' cannot be predicted, halted or dealt with logically. ; ) I would think that all attempts to stop their relationship's forward motion would eventually fall prey yet again to those feelings for each other they just couldn't quite control. The frequency of emotion based occurances will only pick up as the feelings intensify over time. For the sake of the mission and it's importance to earth, they will try like hell though to remain objective and detached but in the end, they will see love for another can't be stopped. It's gonna be a 'yoyo' for a while. Might as well sit back and be patient and enjoy the ride...

-Bama ; )

Comment

Originally posted by juju77
      Hi everybody !
      It's just to say that I was looking for some stuff about Shepp and Weir, and I've found that...
      "Are you going to write another episodes for the second season ? Any scoop to reveal for this season?
      No scoops. And yes I am currently writing an Atlantis. It?s tentatively called 'The Long Goodbye'. We find a life support pod in space and Weir and Sheppard end up.... Well I've said to much. "
      It's a part of an interview of Damian Kindler for a french forum about SGA.
      And, as my english is not really terrific, what the "end up" means here ?? Does he talkes about a ship or is it something ? Does someone knows stg about that ??
      thx a lot
      juju77
      *staggers into thread*

Ignore the PTB! They're evil. This could mean anything from:

Weir and Sheppard end up in a life pod in space.
      They find a life pod and Weir and Sheppard have a fight.
      They find a life pod and Weir and Sheppard aren't even in the episode.

It's all evil! I tell you!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
        *staggers into thread*

Hm...I guess we are playing fill in the blank...

They find a life pod and Sheppard and Weir end up...with pink hair!

I should stop posting when I'm half asleep. :-p
        ~Athena

Comment

*staggers into thread*

Ahhhh...but wouldn't it be wonderful to see them
          Spoiler:
          together locked up in a small space for a while? YUMMY. Lots of chances for teamwork, intimate, personal conversations and accidental contact. ; ) slurpola!

The thing that bothers me a little with regard to Weir and Shep is that they have so few chances to *physically* do things together. They're in each other's ear constantly with those cute headsets (it's like the techier version of the famous Mulder/Scully cellphone relationship!) However, they need to *do* more things together in the flesh in order to see all the strengths and flaws of each other. I'm hopeful with Caldwell thrown in the hopper that we'll see Elizabeth take a bit more of 'hands on' approach with Team Sheppard and their adventures.

-Bama ; )

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
            ... see Elizabeth take a bit more of 'hands on' approach with Team Sheppard and their adventures.

-Bama ; )

Comment

I definately agree with you there Bama. Once there is an episode where Sheppard and his team are off world. The only time we see Sheppard and Weir together is when he comes back to report to her. Usually they end up arguing over something in her office. Most of the time they are just talking to each other over their radios...which isn't very private since everyone can hear them talking to each other.

It would be interesting to see an episode where Sheppard and Weir have to work together off world. I definately look forward to see 'action Lizzie.'

Even though she said that
              Spoiler:
              she said she wasn't adventrous to Simon in 'Intruder,' I think she's more adventrous now. How could she not be? She's in another galaxy and it seems like she didn't even have to leave the City for her life to be threaten a number of times.

I think its time that Elizabeth goes off world and finds her own adventures instead of letting them find her.

I wonder if this post even makes sense.
              ~Athena

Comment

I swear I'm going to go to sleep after this post!

I was watching the end of Runner again and I decide to make a little short commentary of that moment with a couple caps.

http://www.livejournal.com/community...52.html#cutid1
                ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                  ... see Elizabeth take a bit more of 'hands on' approach with Team Sheppard and their adventures.

-Bama ; )
                  ROFL! Gutter, meet shippers.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                    I swear I'm going to go to sleep after this post!

I was watching the end of Runner again and I decide to make a little short commentary of that moment with a couple caps.

http://www.livejournal.com/community...52.html#cutid1
                    Very nice pics and commentary there, thanx

Lovebar made by natz099
                    My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

*staggers into thread*

Well the epi is called
                      Spoiler:
                      last Goodbye right?
                      So, I guess we could improvise.

:sigh: but you're right. it could mean anything...

Comment

Ok, so, even if it coulf mean anything, I'm glad to have found it... for the link : here it is :
                        http://atlantis.stargate.free.fr/for...ic.php?p=14847
                        You've got the interview translate in french at first and after the original... be careful, it's full of spoiler !!!!!!

I haven't seen runner for the moment but the last scene semms to be cute !

Comment

Originally posted by xkawaiix
                          Well the epi is called
                          Spoiler:
                          last Goodbye right?
                          So, I guess we could improvise.

:sigh: but you're right. it could mean anything...
                          Damn right we can improvise!! Thats what fanfic and threads are for

*must go to bed, not making sense - groans at the thought of work**

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Wrote a bit of fic after I saw Runner today lol it just...came out...

The Special Two

It's Sheppard/Weir, more friendship than ship though but can be interpreted either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                              Wrote a bit of fic after I saw Runner today lol it just...came out...

The Special Two

It's Sheppard/Weir, more friendship than ship though but can be interpreted either way.
                              Loved it

Thanks for the caps Athena. They're really getting used to finding each other with glances like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                                Damn, I've decided to stay away from spoilers. That makes reading this thread a definate test of will.

Here's a fic that I definately recommend.
                                A Thousand Words by Icarus. It's rated R. It's well written and the characterisations of Sheppard and Elizabeth are very good.
                                No spoilers!? That's is some serious willpower!

*squishes Blue to death* OMFG! That fic was beautiful and amazing and altogether fabulous.

Angel, that was lovely. I really liked the last line. I love their friendship.

Given their postions in Atlantis they were either going to love each other or hate each other. It's great to see it's the former and that they are there to support and share with one another as really, i don't think that there is anybody else they could share certain things with.

Oooo so Damian Kindler has joined in with being an evil!PTB. Not only talented in the ever popular vagueness, but also has the ability to stir shippers with unfinished sentences! A dark force to be reckoned with indeed

Oh yeah *revives Blue* bc it's rude to squish people to death and NOT bring them back to life

Comment

Working...
                                X