Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Ooooh a lizzie fest!

Eri, I have to disagree. In my heart nothing can trump sparky but I love MSR oh so much!!!!
    Ah, I meant 'trumping' in the sense of how they're treated in straight canon by TPTB. SGA writers have never been kind to Sparky in-show, but X-Files writers turned that MSR into a core storyline...even going so far as to set an episode where something 'might have happened' (talk about a squee-fest for MSR's--I was dancing).

I would never compare which was was better in general. I've never been good at "top ten" lists and if you asked me my favorite movie, book, couple, character, etc I would never be able to answer you--I'm too analytically minded. I only have two favorite things I can say for sure--my favorite color is blue and my favorite animal is a cat. But I can't tell you which type of cat!
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

*pets and hugs Eri*

I like you a lot! I was just teasing and I understand what you've said. SGA would have been SO MUCH BETTER with Sparky as a CORE storyline. What? It's the truth!!!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Congrats Anuna !!!

lol anyone know what she's thinkng?

Oh and Jor is So cute

Comment

*pets and hugs Eri*

I like you a lot! I was just teasing and I understand what you've said. SGA would have been SO MUCH BETTER with Sparky as a CORE storyline. What? It's the truth!!!
          Ah, I'm sorry, I'm not defending against you--you're my special Sparky discussion partner in crime! Just expounding! I keep forgetting my smilies, so here:

XD XD XD

Wouldn't it have been, though? They were so close to allowing it in. Could you imagine what fun it could have been on-screen? Ah, how the story could have been different **cough** better!

In keeping with 'canon' I would say it would start visibly on-screen after "Intruder" (though of course there would have been stronger, steamier sexual tension), but what episode would have been (and trying to keep with a slowly developing relationship as they're often played out in TV):

The First meaningful handhold?
          I would pick "Conversion"--the moment after John wakes from being cured.

The First Kiss?
          AHHHHHHHHHH...The Real World ending. Only the scene turns from an inner balcony scene to an outer balcony scene so they have some privacy.

A serious Jealousy moment?
          The Tower would be GREAT! In that case you probably bring in Elizabeth as a negotiator, too.

And duh, Irresistable. At least that episode would have been good for something.

I'd also include "Progeny" with Niam before they realize they're Replicators. I could see John being very protective and annoyed.

A significant embrace?
          Epiphany, her because she found him and he being so glad to see her after six months

Write in that freakin' 'reunion' scene you know happened in "Common Ground!"

A scene teasing something more?
          Elizabeth's bedroom scene in "The Return, Part 1"

A moment of heightened concern (realizing depth of emotion):
          John: The REAL WORLD. Panic mode for him. He's a boy, and boys in television only realize their emotions when confronted with their girl dying.
          Liz: Definitely Conversion, realizing she might lose him. *jeez Torri would have played that scene SO GREAT!*

A Tender Moment?
          I would pick a moment in "Michael" as Elizabeth grows concerned over the choice she made, with John reassuring her.

Awkward other people noticing moment?
          I'd start with "the Hive" and Ford saying something even more than he already does.

And SERIOUS nods to how "The Long Goodbye" would have to be re-written. Including the John/Teyla moment, which would be verrrrrrry interesting--playing up a triangle!

Cliffhangers:

Between "Allies" and "No Man's Land": Elizabeth believing John was dead

Between "NML" and "Misbegotten": John believing Elizabeth was going to be removed as Head of the expedition. It would be the 'defending your honor' moment on speed.

Between "the Return" episodes: I'd probably have these drag out a bit more and have it be a huge struggle emotionally, because John would be assigned in Colorado and Elizabeth in DC. I might even tease the goodbye in her bedroom as they actually saying 'goodbye' because they know they can't be together back on Earth. *waggles eyebrows*

Of course, certain episodes would have to be rewritten--Sunday could be a triangle story and I'd stop with "First Strike"--maybe get Liz injured, but she wouldn't be written out. >8(

I might also play up a bit of a triangle with one of the other character, though not much because I wouldn't want it to dominate. But in keeping with canon, I'd make the progression of emotions slow and general, because it's fun that way.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE IDEAS!?
          Last edited by Eri13; 06 March 2008, 08:43 AM.
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post

oooh, i think in this one she looks so beautiful!!
            her look is so .. innocent and poor-girly-like that i could cuddel her or better.. i want john to cuddel her *hrhr*

oh no wait.. me and john *diry grin* cuddeling her *yummy*

Comment

Comparsion! Dana provided the second pic in the anti thread....

Yappi
              , are you around to see this?

Spoiler:
              (((((ANUNA))))) See? I knew there was a comparison

I'll try to get a couple of recs to you, ok?
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                (((((ANUNA))))) See? I knew there was a comparison

I'll try to get a couple of recs to you, ok?
                Yes yes sweetie. Total comparison. And please silly and funny. I had such a crappy week, I need it now.

@Eri - I love your post!!! Now we just have to wait for my muse to wake up.... I do have ideas, but I don't feel like writing now.

Comment

Yay! Off to Manchester soon for Showmasters event . Geez the guests are dropping like flies 7 out so far.

Don't let the bed bugs bite.

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

OMG the freaky John smile!!!! *runs away like mad*

Brad Pitt is all I'm missing to have my day....

Comment

OMG the freaky John smile!!!! *runs away like mad*

Brad Pitt is all I'm missing to have my day....
                      Here you go

Spoiler:

Btw did I post this here?

BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Not that one, Worm, the other one!!! Damnit.

Comment

Not that one, Worm, the other one!!! Damnit.
                          okay, okay. One last time... you better not get me in trouble with this.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Since we're posting season 4 pics... two more for show.
                          BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

THAT was the one I wanted to see, Worm! Thank you!!!!

(who said sparky kids would be pretty... I mean look at that pic above!)

Comment

OMG!! the ultimative Sparky mix

*cracks down because of a shock and laughing*

if the sparky kids look like that, its really hard to tell what gender they are *rofl*

@wormhole
                              the sig you posted before is BEAUTIFUL!!! girl, you rock

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                                OMG!! the ultimative Sparky mix

*cracks down because of a shock and laughing*

if the sparky kids look like that, its really hard to tell what gender they are *rofl*

@wormhole
                                the sig you posted before is BEAUTIFUL!!! girl, you rock
                                Sparky *hug* thx.

I think I just made my bf speechless. It's taken an hour to reply to my text, still waiting.
                                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X