No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my god I am sooo upset that Elizabeth is only going to be in four episodes. How are we supposed to ship sparky hmmm??? *cries* It is going to be soo soo bad!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
      Sure Glad to know everyone likes them. I may have to make some more SGA and Sparky ones soon!

-Stef
      I offer candy to keep up your energy? Or fruit perhaps?

edit: Stef is it ok to take #7 also? I will credit ofcourse
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post

Yeah, that's fine. Just to be sure, you're counting from the SGA team one down, right? (so it should "still the one" banner).

Ha! I'll take the candy...fruit? Not so much a fruit person...it being pseudo healthy and all that. Now cookies, that's what really keeps my energies up

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
          Oh my god I am sooo upset that Elizabeth is only going to be in four episodes. How are we supposed to ship sparky hmmm??? *cries* It is going to be soo soo bad!!!
          The Jack and Sam shippers did okay, and Jack wasn't in S9 at all!

Comment

Look at you, trying to bring the fruit discussion over here! LOL!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              Look at you, trying to bring the fruit discussion over here! LOL!!
              muwahahahahah there can never be too much of the "right kind" of fruit.
              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
                I'm sure we'll manage! Like SL pointed out, Sam and Jack shippers did okay, so why wouldn't we do the same? hmm?
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  I'm sure we'll manage! Like SL pointed out, Sam and Jack shippers did okay, so why wouldn't we do the same? hmm?
                  We can have our FF & vids and chatting to keep Sparky alive. Besides from all the spoilers I've read ...

Spoiler:
                  it's still pretty strong so far, and I for one am not ready to call it quits until the fat lady (which is me) sings
                  sig made by me

Comment

We can have our FF & vids and chatting to keep Sparky alive. Besides from all the spoilers I've read ...

Spoiler:
                    it's still pretty strong so far, and I for one am not ready to call it quits until the fat lady (which is me) sings
                    Look at the part I bolded. i totally agree. i have ideas for fan fics still, no matter what happens, and there are vidding ideas too. It's just too much fun and there are lot of people I enjoy too much chatting with to give up on Sparky so easily.

Comment

Look at the part I bolded. i totally agree. i have ideas for fan fics still, no matter what happens, and there are vidding ideas too. It's just too much fun and there are lot of people I enjoy too much chatting with to give up on Sparky so easily.
                      *thinks Anuna just called me fat *

But yes, I know what you mean and I agree!!!
                      sig made by me

Comment

@JT - you said it first! Btw are you on YIM or not?!

And to stay on topic:

E: So what is the bedtime story tonight?
                        J: ahem... *mumbles something*

E: How about how we ended up here? I *do* remember Colonel.... I'd be glad to remind you when Carson lets us go!
                        J: *blushes*

Comment

@JT - you said it first! Btw are you on YIM or not?!

And to stay on topic:

E: So what is the bedtime story tonight?
                          J: ahem... *mumbles something*

E: How about how we ended up here? I *do* remember Colonel.... I'd be glad to remind you when Carson lets us go!
                          J: *blushes*
                          hee hee

I am on. I don't see you though?
                          sig made by me

Comment

Why do you think sparky shippers love us? ( you guys can answer that question, lol. )

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                              Why do you think sparky shippers love us? ( you guys can answer that question, lol. )

J: That's easy. They like my hair of course.

E: Well John, I don't wanna rain on your parade... but that might happen only if you do said number form the musical... (just like last night). Which reminds me... people really hate UST. How about telling them the truth?

J: *blush*

J: But that means you will marry me?

E: I said 'yes' last night, didn't I?

Comment

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x130/anuna_81/bscap1251.jpg

J: That's easy. They like my hair of course.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...Rodney0253.jpg

E: Well John, I don't wanna rain on your parade... but that might happen only if you do said number form the musical... (just like last night). Which reminds me... people really hate UST. How about telling them the truth?

J: *blush*

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x.../bscap1433.jpg

J: But that means you will marry me?

E: I said 'yes' last night, didn't I?
                                I love that scene where she says "yes" like that -- it's so flirty & cute.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X