Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
    Here you go folks, the teaser to the story. BIG THANKS to mcat for the beta and suggestions.

Since this was everyone's idea, if you what to add anything now's your chance before I place it on FF. And btw it still needs a title .

Also just to point out I would like to keep this in the T ratings range.

Enjoy.

Spoiler:
    Chapter One – Here we go again (Working title).

Hiding from view, John and Aiden rushed into the gateroom to rescue Elizabeth and Rodney from Kolya and his henchmen. It didn’t take long to realize something had gone wrong. Carson and Telya hadn’t appeared in the puddle jumper as planned, and now the enemy was getting ready to leave—taking their hostages with them.

John could hear Rodney shouting his head off over the noise of the storm outside, as he and Elizabeth were being dragged down the staircase. “Seriously, this is a bad idea! You saw what happened to my plan last time, you do not want to do this.”

“Change of plan, you get Rodney when you get my signal to fire,” ordered John as he moved away from Aiden to a different location.

John waited for Rodney to come into view and then signalled to Aiden to start shooting at the Genii.

Confusion and panic soon filled the room when shots were fired at the invading party. Rodney was able to duck and run to freedom, but the situation got ugly when Kolya grabbed Elizabeth before she could register what was going on.

With the exception of Ladon, who had escaped through the wormhole, John could see that all of Kolya’s men had been accounted for. So he rolled onto the deck and aimed his gun at Kolya. He looked directly at Elizabeth, who knew exactly what he wanted and stopped struggling so he could get a clear shot.

John could see the panic in Elizabeth’s eyes, having seen how close they were to the active Stargate, and challenged Kolya: “I will shoot you if you don’t let her go.”

John knew he had a clear shot to Kolya’s left shoulder; he was about to fire when the situation suddenly changed. Kolya moved Elizabeth to block his aim. “And risk hurting Dr. Weir?”

It was John’s turn to panic. He couldn’t get the shot in. But if he didn’t act now, it’d be too late. Elizabeth started struggling again to get away from Kolya. John took a chance and fired just as they disappeared through the Stargate.

“No!” John got up and ran to the event horizon, only to reach the gate as it shut down.

Now he was torn between rescuing Elizabeth and saving the city. Cursing, John ran to the Control Room where Rodney and Aiden were waiting for him. He had to take care of this first for everyone else’s sake. Elizabeth would never forgive him if he let the city fall.

When he arrived, Aiden and Rodney were arguing about the city’s shield, and soon after Teyla and Sora turned up dragging a semi-conscious Carson between them.

“McKay, raise the shield!” yelled John as Aiden warned them of the approaching wave.

“Just a second.” Rodney waited for the right moment before hitting the switch. “Now!”

The shield rose over the city just as the wave collided with it.

In all the excitement, Rodney hadn’t noticed Elizabeth was missing until then. “Sheppard. Why is—where’s Elizabeth?”

All eyes turned to John as they waited for an answer.
    Great first chapter Can't wait to read more!!
    As for a title... what about 'an eye for an eye'

Fionnait_ that story was too sweet, I always loved that line

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
      what about that one?

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/Torri_012/Sparky/neu-4.jpg[/IMG]
      That is utterly adorable.

Comment

Complete & utterly random. I was watching The Long Goodbye. In the scene where John shoots at Elizabeth ... I am always floored by the semi-orgasmic facial expression on Elizabeth's face.

*don't beat me*
        Spoiler:

sig made by me

Comment

A very angsty vid rec. *wibble*
          One More Day.
          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by sofie View Post
            Great first chapter Can't wait to read more!!
            As for a title... what about 'an eye for an eye'

Fionnait_ that story was too sweet, I always loved that line
            Thanks

Me like that, if no other alterations to the story? I'll go ahead and post it .
            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

An Eye for an Eye First chapter posted .
              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                Complete & utterly random. I was watching The Long Goodbye. In the scene where John shoots at Elizabeth ... I am always floored by the semi-orgasmic facial expression on Elizabeth's face.

*don't beat me*
                Spoiler:

A dose of gutter. That's what i needed! LOL!
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                  Thanks...there's another fic out there too...with this in it.

"So grandkids huh?"
                  "Well first we'd have to have 1 or2 kids of our own."

I think she should have joked to him about it, because they showed the gasp and look. It needed closure of some sort. Come on gutter people, don't sink, stay with me. We'll get to THAT part later....*sinks*

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                  I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                  Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

An Eye for an Eye First chapter posted .
                    Looking great so far!

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                    Thanks...there's another fic out there too...with this in it.

"So grandkids huh?"
                    "Well first we'd have to have 1 or2 kids of our own."

I think she should have joked to him about it, because they showed the gasp and look. It needed closure of some sort. Come on gutter people, don't sink, stay with me. We'll get to THAT part later....*sinks*
                    Hee... looks like a job for the Sparky sexathon on LJ... I can't wait to see what the author who draws that episode out of the hat gets to do with it!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Hee... looks like a job for the Sparky sexathon on LJ... I can't wait to see what the author who draws that episode out of the hat gets to do with it!
                      Well you knid of have to have kids first in order to have grandkids.

Comment

Squueee.

Sparky might be finished on screen (S5) but not in audios and books .

http://www.bigfinish.com/Stargate:-Atlantis

Hope we get more like this, done by Torri or Joe?
                        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Squueee.

Sparky might be finished on screen (S5) but not in audios and books .

http://www.bigfinish.com/Stargate:-Atlantis

Hope we get more like this, done by Torri or Joe?
                          What is S5?

There are only 3 seasons of SGA. Rest of it, whatever it is, is something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            What is S5?

There are only 3 seasons of SGA. Rest of it, whatever it is, is something else.
                            Corrected .
                            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

And there exist only sparky loaded episodes. Ha! Dare anybody say I'm worng! *grrr*

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                And there exist only sparky loaded episodes. Ha! Dare anybody say I'm worng! *grrr*
                                Not saying a word
                                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X