• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remembering ....

*yaaay*

Comment

lol, love all the wallpapers.

Freeze Chapter 47 - I thought I had nearly finished, but just added a new twist.

I need a new summary for it.
      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by mcat View Post

Seriously, what was with that scene....any commentary on it?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
        I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
        Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
          remembering ....

*yaaay*
          God love that women. She even looks awesome with scruffy hair *looks at self in mirror and sobs*

Anuna - I read TSM earlier. I did comment on FF.net but have to reiterate it here -IT WAS AMAZING AND I CRIED A BIT. Best fic Ive read for a long time! Thank you. Lots of green for you
          The Geek shall inherit the earth

Proud Sparky Supporter
          Keeping the Heart and Soul of Atlantis Alive
          "They can take our Elizabeth, but they can ne'er take our SPARKY!"

Comment

angels song? you mean from smokie now 'wild angels'? *slightly confused*
            No No, there is a song by an old Australian band Called "Am I ever gonna see your face again" and its like the Bad version of the Alice song except in the chourse it goes "Am i Every gonna see your face again?!" and then people who sing it usualy go "No way Get bleeped, bleep off!"

remembering ....

*yaaay*
            He wishes he caught her in her Pj's
            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

oh .. we do have a complete different version over here LOL

yeah.. i guess he does
              i would love to see his face when he sees her

Comment

hehehe. he wishes other things to, but im not the guttery type

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                  lol, love all the wallpapers.

Freeze Chapter 47 - I thought I had nearly finished, but just added a new twist.

I need a new summary for it.
                  Great chapter. Love the pics!!
                  Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

oh .. we do have a complete different version over here LOL

yeah.. i guess he does
                    i would love to see his face when he sees her
                    I wanna she HER face when he catches her. Watched irresistable today. could not stop laughing, so funny. though was totally creeped out by the way Elizabeth was with the guy...excellent acting though.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                      hehehe. he wishes other things to, but im not the guttery type
                      lol
                      that convo is getting interesting now *dirty grin*

Comment

i sense a plot bunny

EDIT: i would.. but since this is a PG fourm.. i ust abide by the rules.. but that hasn't stopped me before

Comment

there are pms aswell or lj ...
                          but you're right ... 'dont stop me now... cos i'm having such a good time ..'

so.. you tell me?? *hehe*

Comment

MCLFY?! lol?! sorry that just botted me outta the gutter

i have a question but i shall PM u about it

Comment

Here you go folks, the teaser to the story. BIG THANKS to mcat for the beta and suggestions.

Since this was everyone's idea, if you what to add anything now's your chance before I place it on FF. And btw it still needs a title .

Also just to point out I would like to keep this in the T ratings range.

Enjoy.

Spoiler:
                              Chapter One – Here we go again (Working title).

Hiding from view, John and Aiden rushed into the gateroom to rescue Elizabeth and Rodney from Kolya and his henchmen. It didn’t take long to realize something had gone wrong. Carson and Telya hadn’t appeared in the puddle jumper as planned, and now the enemy was getting ready to leave—taking their hostages with them.

John could hear Rodney shouting his head off over the noise of the storm outside, as he and Elizabeth were being dragged down the staircase. “Seriously, this is a bad idea! You saw what happened to my plan last time, you do not want to do this.”

“Change of plan, you get Rodney when you get my signal to fire,” ordered John as he moved away from Aiden to a different location.

John waited for Rodney to come into view and then signalled to Aiden to start shooting at the Genii.

Confusion and panic soon filled the room when shots were fired at the invading party. Rodney was able to duck and run to freedom, but the situation got ugly when Kolya grabbed Elizabeth before she could register what was going on.

With the exception of Ladon, who had escaped through the wormhole, John could see that all of Kolya’s men had been accounted for. So he rolled onto the deck and aimed his gun at Kolya. He looked directly at Elizabeth, who knew exactly what he wanted and stopped struggling so he could get a clear shot.

John could see the panic in Elizabeth’s eyes, having seen how close they were to the active Stargate, and challenged Kolya: “I will shoot you if you don’t let her go.”

John knew he had a clear shot to Kolya’s left shoulder; he was about to fire when the situation suddenly changed. Kolya moved Elizabeth to block his aim. “And risk hurting Dr. Weir?”

It was John’s turn to panic. He couldn’t get the shot in. But if he didn’t act now, it’d be too late. Elizabeth started struggling again to get away from Kolya. John took a chance and fired just as they disappeared through the Stargate.

“No!” John got up and ran to the event horizon, only to reach the gate as it shut down.

Now he was torn between rescuing Elizabeth and saving the city. Cursing, John ran to the Control Room where Rodney and Aiden were waiting for him. He had to take care of this first for everyone else’s sake. Elizabeth would never forgive him if he let the city fall.

When he arrived, Aiden and Rodney were arguing about the city’s shield, and soon after Teyla and Sora turned up dragging a semi-conscious Carson between them.

“McKay, raise the shield!” yelled John as Aiden warned them of the approaching wave.

“Just a second.” Rodney waited for the right moment before hitting the switch. “Now!”

The shield rose over the city just as the wave collided with it.

In all the excitement, Rodney hadn’t noticed Elizabeth was missing until then. “Sheppard. Why is—where’s Elizabeth?”

All eyes turned to John as they waited for an answer.
                              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                                Seriously, what was with that scene....any commentary on it?
                                http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...y.php?sid=1176

*shameless self-pimping of fic*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Working...
                                X