No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nuts!!!! Thank you Ruined Puzzle. I've got to go rewatch this Season 1 and 2 again. I haven't done that in a while.
    sigpic

Comment

I haven't watched s1 since it first aired, BUT I have clips of sparky moments in my hd for video making purposes.
      sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Nice...

So, who's turn is it for a question? I'm getting about half of them as I read back through.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by belanna30 View Post
          Nice...

So, who's turn is it for a question? I'm getting about half of them as I read back through.
          I believe, according to the original rules, anyone can throw them out, so many can be going on at once.

Does anybody have a link to the Shep/Weir ficathon thing? And can someone explain to me how that works? I always want to be one of those people who suggest prompts, but I don't understand when and where they suggest them, is it only for people on lj or something?

ETA: the shep/weir ficathon might be something from a long time ago too, i'm not up to date enough to know/remember
          Last edited by Lizabeth; 16 January 2008, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizabeth View Post
            I believe, according to the original rules, anyone can throw them out, so many can be going on at once.

Does anybody have a link to the Shep/Weir ficathon thing? And can someone explain to me how that works? I always want to be one of those people who suggest prompts, but I don't understand when and where they suggest them, is it only for people on lj or something?

ETA: the shep/weir ficathon might be something from a long time ago too, i'm not up to date enough to know/remember
            Here you go. It's over for now, so new fics shall start showing up from now till the deadline. Weee!!1 I'm totally excited for new sparky fics, especially from some of this people.
            http://community.livejournal.com/swficathon/

From my understanding it happens once a year. You have to signup, when you signup you are given a prompt and have to write for that person.
            Here are the rules. Also yes you have to have an lj.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
              pray for me i have to go to the desnist!!! bye bye sparkies!
              Good Luck!! Now there's something I've never liked, though I imagine few do, is going to the dentist.

Okay now back on topic. Like the questions, though unfortunately my tired brain is only able to comprehend like half of them, nor can think of any new ones. Boy do I hate 3 hour long classes with no caffine to help me get through. I'll have to come back later and try my hand at them.
              Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Back from the clutches of the dentist.. and its not good

OT:
                Spoiler:
                I have to get all my 4 wisdom teeth removed. that means i have to have surgery
                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Back from the clutches of the dentist.. and its not good

OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  I have to get all my 4 wisdom teeth removed. that means i have to have surgery
                  Oy that's bad! I'm sorry to hear that ((hugs)).

So, questions! Hmmm let's see (I like this game). Here is a question.

SHEPPARD: How'm I doin'?
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Oh Oh i got this one! i know this one

[Weir exchanges a somewhat desperate-to-get-out-of-this glance with Beckett, who nods at her. She goes over to Sheppard's exam bed. Sheppard looks her up and down, then frowns, but sounds like himself for this conversation.]
                    SHEPPARD: Anything that has you speechless has me concerned.
                    WEIR: [with a not-quite-smile] You're gonna be fine.
                    SHEPPARD: Wow. That's dead man talk.
                    WEIR: No, it isn't.
                    [Sheppard turns up his right arm, showing that the scaly patch has grown a bit and changed to an ickily shiny, carbuncle-looking thing. Thankfully, the shot cuts quickly back to their faces.]
                    SHEPPARD: Have youseen this?
                    WEIR: Beckett is gonna figure this one out.
                    SHEPPARD: I think I already have. You know who I'm starting to feel like? [pause for emphasis]Ford.
                    WEIR: [too quickly] Now, what happened to you iscompletely different.
                    SHEPPARD: I know, I know. Still, I can feel it. I mean, I can feel it changing me inside ... like he did.
                    WEIR: I don't think that's even possible. Look, you're very worried ...
                    SHEPPARD: No, no. No, it's ... .uh ... [he pauses to find a comparison] One of the best weeks of my life was when I got my wisdom teeth out. I was on codeine for a full seven days. This is kinda the same. I know I should be inpain, or at the very least freaked out by this, but hey! I'm not ... and that freaks me out more than anything.
                    WEIR: [shifting on her feet] We're gonna beat this.
                    SHEPPARD: ‘We're gonna beat this'? ‘Beckett'll figure thisout'? ‘You're gonna befine'? You really suck at the whole bedside manner thing.
                    WEIR: [looking away in embarrassment] I know, I'm sorry.
                    SHEPPARD: But I appreciate the effort.
                    Short note: They Flirt

oh oh i got this to add to the hot album i'm on fire today hi hoooooooooo

Yeah!

Comment

That's right A_B is was from "Conversion". I'm currently watching it. Next question please?

Oh Usher, niiiice!

Comment

Okay, lets see

Elizabeth: "Hi, do you have a moment"
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh Oh i know this one too!

SHEPPARD: Yeah, sure. (He sits up and puts the book down. Elizabeth looks at the cover.)

WEIR: “War and Peace”? (She picks it up.) Wow, that's some heavy reading.
                          They Flirt.. again!

Comment

Oh Oh i know this one too!

They Flirt.. again!
                            Damn. You win.
                            sigpic

Comment

hehe ok my Question issss

SHEPPARD:Well, still glad you came?

EDIT: hey1 i'm pastt 2,600 woooooooo! lol

Comment

hehe ok my Question issss

SHEPPARD:Well, still glad you came?

EDIT: hey1 i'm pastt 2,600 woooooooo! lol
                                Daaamn, I know where that is!!! Congrats on 2,600!!!! Now i?m out to have my hair cut!!! Catch ya later!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X