• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
    Hello all!! I'm baaack!!!!

And I brought icons.
    Very pretty icons!

And now you've actually managed to motivate me to open photobucket again! Thanks!

Snurch if you wanna.

Comment

*bounces in squeeing*

I was bored so I just spent the last hour back-reading through old posts in the thread...posts made from when The Siege Pt 3 premiered

So much squee. Happy times *le sigh*

It makes me realise how truly bloody awesome this ship is. It pwns all other ships into the ground!

Just thought I'd post that because there hasn't been much squee around lately.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
      ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
        Very pretty icons!

And now you've actually managed to motivate me to open photobucket again! Thanks!

Snurch if you wanna.
        Great icons!!

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
        *bounces in squeeing*

I was bored so I just spent the last hour back-reading through old posts in the thread...posts made from when The Siege Pt 3 premiered

It makes me realise how truly bloody awesome this ship is. It pwns all other ships into the ground!

*squee* Thanks for posting.
        Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by RoryJ View Post
          That's my personal wish, but it looks highly unlikely since he and RCC are going straight from the SG-1 movies to the third spin-off series. But to be fair, BW said it was HIS decision to knock off Elizabeth. JM and PM had to take the reins storytelling-wise from there. Thank god Martin Gero wrote Adrift and Carl Binder wrote Lifeline, though, because I just hate JM/PM episodes. Their only good one was SG-1's Window of Opportunity, which was the first ep they ever did. 0_o
          Can you provide a link to this I do believe you but I would like to see the words.

This pic makes me cry right now why did they kill this ship why?
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I made a banner last night. When I get the chance in all of the Holloween craziness, I'll upload and post it.

And, wow, I actually motivated someone to do something. First my random Sailormoon addiction and now this!?!? It MUST be Holloween!!!

Edit: Here it is! Snurchable.

Last edited by Spacemonkey_Jackson; 31 October 2007, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
              *bounces in squeeing*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...egeIII0915.jpg

Oh that brings back memories. I remember when Scifi aired the lowdown special before this ep. premiered and we got a glimpse of that hug. I just about fell out of my chair. I just love hugs.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                Oh that brings back memories. I remember when Scifi aired the lowdown special before this ep. premiered and we got a glimpse of that hug. I just about fell out of my chair. I just love hugs.
                Me too! Hugs make me go squeeful all the time. If one of my ships hug I just melt.
                Actually, I love seeing hugs more than kisses. A hug says so much more.
                Hand holding is good as well.

...I want another Sparky hug *le sigh*

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                  I made a banner last night. When I get the chance in all of the Holloween craziness, I'll upload and post it.

And, wow, I actually motivated someone to do something. First my random Sailormoon addiction and now this!?!? It MUST be Holloween!!!

Edit: Here it is! Snurchable.

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/b...arkybanner.jpg
                  Great banner, totally snurching! *looks around* is there an echo in here or is it just me??
                  Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Oooh, channel Seven is playing Family of Cops III on Monday...Anyone know if this is worth watching for Torri?

EDIT: Whoops, that was a bit OT...now why did I think I was in the Torri WOW thread?
                    Last edited by AnnaBee; 01 November 2007, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Oh, I remember that so much! Catching a glimpse of the hug, falling out of my chair with absolute shock and joy and then leaping like mad for the computer to sign onto GW and get on the Sparky thread. *is all nostalgic*

Happy happy days, hee! I'm just as hopeful for at least two more upcoming eps this half of the season, and that's something.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RoryJ View Post
                        Oh, I remember that so much! Catching a glimpse of the hug, falling out of my chair with absolute shock and joy and then leaping like mad for the computer to sign onto GW and get on the Sparky thread. *is all nostalgic*

Happy happy days, hee! I'm just as hopeful for at least two more upcoming eps this half of the season, and that's something.
                        Rory!!!!!!!!!! *glomps*

Lol, I think that's when I really started to lurk actively on GW. It took me a year after that, though, before signing in.

Comment

*pokes thread*

Yeah, I thought we needed a bit of a bump.... I'd love to say something profound but at the moment, I'm functioning at the level of dead gold fish.... so "Bump" is all I've got.

*is post Trauma Call a.k.a. brain=mush*

here, I got something. If you haven't already done so, go to Dana's site Eternity.

She kicks a$$.
                          It's M.D. as in Massive Debt
                          Medicinae Doctor? HA!!
                          ................................................................................ ............................

Uh, anyone got a dollar I can borrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                            Rory!!!!!!!!!! *glomps*

Lol, I think that's when I really started to lurk actively on GW. It took me a year after that, though, before signing in.
                            I think I was lurking for at least a year before I signed up. It was before SGA started when I started lurking. And it wasn't until after SGA began that I signed up.

I think it was when I was having conversations with my computer screen I knew it was time to sign up.

Comment

I think I was lurking for at least a year before I signed up. It was before SGA started when I started lurking. And it wasn't until after SGA began that I signed up.

I think it was when I was having conversations with my computer screen I knew it was time to sign up.
                              LOL, I think the same thing happened to me Also, I noticed a few nice people I knew I'd love to talk to. If it wasn't for GW, I'd likely never have met people I now consider my weirdest best friends.

I can see clearer now the pr0n is back!

Lizzie : "Oh..John..."
                              John : "I wonder what she's dreaming about?"

Last edited by Blower'sGate; 01 November 2007, 09:45 AM.

Comment

I'm still playing around on Paint and came up with this wallpaper. If you like it you can have it.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X