No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill try!.. i have already converted 2 males... i say that was the biggest challenge
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I have converted several males too, my fiancee included. He even started reading TSM. But I know some males who noticed Sparky attraction on their own.

Now I can't shake off the impression that this thread has fallen asleep - again. Let's do something fun, shall we?

Fav Sparky moments, peeps? Show them to us! This is one of mine top ten:

I think I might rewatch BIS. He went to all the trouble to geth her a present. awwww!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        I have converted several males too, my fiancee included. He even started reading TSM. But I know some males who noticed Sparky attraction on their own.

Now I can't shake off the impression that this thread has fallen asleep - again. Let's do something fun, shall we?

Fav Sparky moments, peeps? Show them to us! This is one of mine top ten:

I think I might rewatch BIS. He went to all the trouble to geth her a present. awwww!
        Hmm...converted a few males for SJ...got a club for that but sadly the only SGA shipper...is well, not Sparky so we don't talk about that. Still looking. does anyone know where i can get some SGA clips so i can make a moving movie instead of just stills? if you know what i mean.

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
        I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
        Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Ooooh! Good, good! Why do i have the feeling this is the exact thing JF was talking about in that interview? *thumbs up*

Meanwhile... may I do some self pimping myself? I had to take S4 matters into my own hands. This is a three parter - I'm working on a third one - but if you are brave and have enough hankies, you might give this one a chance:

#1: "I stand relieved": http://anuna-81.livejournal.com/10247.html#cutid1

#2: "The Box": http://anuna-81.livejournal.com/10603.html#cutid1

Read if you dare, muahahahahah!!
          Sorry for not getting the second one back to you sooner Anuna dear- I have been mad with studying for school.

But I haven't been so busy that I could write these...

Now may be the only time II Because what is a Pirates knock off without the angsty stuff eh?

And because while I haven't seen Reunion yet, I have read the transcript and I have this What Would Elizabeth Do Chapter III ^_^ Chapter 4 is on the way.... ^_^
          sigpic
          Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
          |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Hey sweetie! No worries. i made changes on that chapter - but I hope you'll read it, love it - and bear in mind I'm working on the third one.

Comment

So I've watched Reunion and I gotta say the entire episode save from a few moments left me cold. *sigh* I'm working on my own version of it so stay tuned. Although (spoilers)
              Spoiler:
              I did like when John mentioned Elizabeth even though it was on the sacred balcony of our Sparkyverse and Ronan getting in Carter's face about her being different from Elizabeth was great too...
              *sigh* I miss Elizabeth already!
              sigpic

Comment

My gift to you all...

What Would Elizabeth Do? Chapter 4. Changes

Hope you enjoy...

*pokes thread with a stick*

Where are you all?
                sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I just read a fabulous ficlet written by SallyLizzie. I'll let her post the link ( I really hope she will ), if you have some time, I urge you to go read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                    My gift to you all...

What Would Elizabeth Do? Chapter 4. Changes

Hope you enjoy...

*pokes thread with a stick*

Where are you all?

Hey sweetie I am here! And off to read your fic!

BG, if Sally lets you post the link, I'll be happy to read her ficlet too.
                    I'm still working on heavily rewriting S4

Comment

BG, if Sally lets you post the link, I'll be happy to read her ficlet too.
                      Well, I'm not the boss of her and it's her fic, so she has to be the one who decides posting the link or not. I just wanted to tell you guys how much I liked this fic.

On the plus side, she knows I liked it now.

LOL! Seriously? We're gonna have so many different versions of S4, it's gonna be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                        Hey guys, I just read a fabulous ficlet written by SallyLizzie. I'll let her post the link ( I really hope she will ), if you have some time, I urge you to go read it.
                        Aw, you pimped me (sorta)! *hugs*

Title: Future
                        Rating: PG
                        Genre: Fluff
                        Spoilers: Lifeline

Comment

And it's going to take longer than usual, because she made the mistake to consult a biologist on the medicobabble, who made her rewrite most of it *hides*

I'll read Anjirika's fic when it's finished. No more WIPs, they make me anxious.

Reunion
                          Spoiler:
                          I only read the transcript so far, but is anyone else mad at Rodney for being happy about being the new leader of Atlantis? Shouldn't he be mourning and blaming himself, because it was his bloody fault? Wasn't he the one who couldn't let Elizabeth go?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            And it's going to take longer than usual, because she made the mistake to consult a biologist on the medicobabble, who made her rewrite most of it *hides*

I'll read Anjirika's fic when it's finished. No more WIPs, they make me anxious.

Reunion
                            Spoiler:
                            I only read the transcript so far, but is anyone else mad at Rodney for being happy about being the new leader of Atlantis? Shouldn't he be mourning and blaming himself, because it was his bloody fault? Wasn't he the one who couldn't let Elizabeth go?
                            Yeah, I had a little "Shut the frak up. would you please" moment there but it's so typical for him you can't really held it against him, he wasn't thinking that whole thing through I think...
                            Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                              **taps fingers impatiently**

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                              Aw, you pimped me (sorta)! *hugs*

Title: Future
                              Rating: PG
                              Genre: Fluff
                              Spoilers: Lifeline
                              Ah there it is!!!!!! Dashes off to read ------------
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                                Yeah, I had a little "Shut the frak up. would you please" moment there but it's so typical for him you can't really held it against him, he wasn't thinking that whole thing through I think...
                                Yeah, that was JM's reasoning (he detailed it in his blog).

Reunion
                                Spoiler:
                                He said it wasn't that Rodney didn't care, just that he honestly believed he was the best for the job. He also mentioned, and I don't think this came across on screen, that a couple of months had passed between Lifeline and Reunion so people had had time to get used to things.

Comment

Working...
                                X