Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/sorry to interrupt but,

Boooo! That caption sucks! I want us to debate some real issues!!!!!

You can do better than that, you morons!
    Last edited by Blower'sGate; 09 September 2007, 03:51 PM.

Comment

John: Who died and made you Queen of the Underworld?
      Lizzie: Liek... yar!

Comment

LMFAO *thumbs up*

Comment

Again, no spoilers, just caps.
          Spoiler:

Did someone mention someone dying?!

Hold on! So you won't pull my finger...

...but you'll pull his!?

Ummm...

Comment

JAG vs. SGA HARM/MAC & JOHN/LIZ COMPARISON:

Spoiler:

sigpicsig by me!

Comment

I've never seen JAG so any comparison is lost on me, I'm afraid.

The only pairing that have ever really reminded me of John and Elizabeth are Roslin and Adama from BSG, back when I first started watching it. They seemed like the older, more experienced, more mature version of Sparky. Except I could never see Elizabeth ordering someone out an airlock.
              Last edited by SallyLizzie; 09 September 2007, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Oh totally! That's Langford AU!!!

Guys, I'm discussing something with Vixen... think about movies you can imagine Sparky in... something like AU - in which movie you can see them?

I can imagine them in "Romancing the Stone" (anybody seen that?), and I think it would be hilarious. I can see John cutting off high heels from Eliazbeth's shoes ... and there is the dance too!

I can also imagine them in "Captain Corelli's Mandolin".
                Yes, yes yes. Add Moonstruck to that list. And anything with Bogey and Bacall or Tracy and Hepburn. They keep doing all those stupid remakes. Why not remake some of those. Let's mix it up. How about African Queen: Bogey and Hepburn? Or Philadelphia Story. I can see Liz as a high society gal and John as the disheveled reporter.

Meanwhile I found this on JM's blog. I don't know why but it just made me laugh and laugh. Who me? Feeling naughty?

Spoiler:
                Winged Pegasus writes: “In one of the s4 promo vids, there was a hug between Sheppard and Teyla. Can you tell us which episode this is from?”

Answer: No because I honestly can’t remember.

I guess it's not very important after all. lol Yet every promo I've seen lately on SciFi has
                Spoiler:
                the Eeeelllliiizzzaaabbbeeettthhh!!! scream.
                Gotta squeeee while we can girls.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                  Stumbled across this AU this morning. Very cute.
                  http://anr.livejournal.com/234247.html
                  Okay, wow. Apparently I read this last year but didn't remember until I read my own review of it. But it's still great!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Yes, yes yes. Add Moonstruck to that list. And anything with Bogey and Bacall or Tracy and Hepburn. They keep doing all those stupid remakes. Why not remake some of those. Let's mix it up. How about African Queen: Bogey and Hepburn? Or Philadelphia Story. I can see Liz as a high society gal and John as the disheveled reporter.

Meanwhile I found this on JM's blog. I don't know why but it just made me laugh and laugh. Who me? Feeling naughty?

Spoiler:
                    Winged Pegasus writes: “In one of the s4 promo vids, there was a hug between Sheppard and Teyla. Can you tell us which episode this is from?”

I guess it's not very important after all. lol Yet every promo I've seen lately on SciFi has
                    Spoiler:
                    WORD!

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

You make me wanna rewatch African queen now and write that AU story. That would be so good! I've seen it several times and it's a great movie. They would totally fit into those characters and it would be great to woatch how the relationship evolves... oh yes, Moonstruck. It has "Shep" written all over.

I haven't seen Philadelphia Story, but the word 'disheveled' really makes me think of him, while high society is so very much like her.
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Ahoy fellow sparkers!
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Y

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                          LOL.

I haven't seen the promo that this person talks about. But I have seen
                          Spoiler:
                          ELIZABETH!!!! promo
                          maybe they're thinking of the one in the mgm site. Seriously I don't think sheyla has ever been promoted by the sci-fi channel. Small victories. lol.
                          sigpic
                          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

S4

Spoiler:
                            i died a little inside when he screamed her name. ooh there was a this really tense oment in the long preview for it. clicky if u havent seen the long preview. in this one there is like a tense moment at the end were it looks like shes "joining" (*hence i say " ") the replicators and hes all like "Elizabethhhhhhhh!" and Ronan kinda drags him away. duh duh duhhhhhhh!
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                              S4

Spoiler:
                              i died a little inside when he screamed her name. ooh there was a this really tense oment in the long preview for it. clicky if u havent seen the long preview. in this one there is like a tense moment at the end were it looks like shes "joining" (*hence i say " ") the replicators and hes all like "Elizabethhhhhhhh!" and Ronan kinda drags him away. duh duh duhhhhhhh!
                              Spoiler:
                              I laughed because it either looks like Ronon is trying not to get shot or is pulling John by his pants, while trying not to get shot. And John is all I don't care if I get shot, his not even trying to duck like Ronon. lol.
                              sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I think it's john's life story repeating itself

Spoiler:
                                and he has to leave her behind. That would be the way our beloved tptb deal with personal emotion of great importance.
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X