No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick q for you guys, what program are you using to do the screen caps? Are you playing the dvd on your computer or direct capture from tv?
    sig made by me

Comment

My answer is: bs player
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Message from Kales:

She's sorry that she's not been around, but she's just moved house, her internet was rubbish and she's not got it set up in her new flat yet, she's working full time and she's got an exam tomorrow. She'll be back as soon as she can, and sends hugs to everyone.

I'm meeting her for dinner tomorrow, so if anyone has any messages for her, PM me and I'll pass them on
        sigpic
        Banner by Stef.

The Daniel/Vala Drinking Game Grab your passion fruit martinis and join in!

HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED! Vala meets Monty Python.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          Quick q for you guys, what program are you using to do the screen caps? Are you playing the dvd on your computer or direct capture from tv?
          I usually just grab whatever caps I can from here: http://www.stargatecaps.com/. Then I add them to my photobucket account for posting. A lot of trouble. For doing my own caps I use my Final Cut Express video making software. Yet another pain in the tushie which involves capturing from DVD or tape unless I already have the clip in my files.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Nobody will comment on worried Lizzie edition?

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Nobody will comment on worried Lizzie edition?
              Love your worried Lizzie photos. 38 Minutes was the ep when a lot of people saw the ship for the first time, and if I'm not mistaken was the first time non-shippers complained. LOL.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

Okay, I did something bit different here - I was screencapping Elizabeth's reactions.

The aftermath. This took lot out of her.
                It really did. And add to that the scene with the Athosian where he insisted on preparing for the funeral but she (politely in this hectic day) refused and instead insisted on bringing them all home and alive.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                PowerDVD is also good.

Comment

Exactly, while everybody talked about impeding disaster she concentrated to bring them home alive and well. I love how we see increase in her worry as the time passes by and the clock is ticking.

I saw the ship before this episode that only intensified my impressions.

I'm gonna go through my new chapter of TSM one more time. You guys ready to read? I'm going to *cough* shake things up *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    Love your worried Lizzie photos. 38 Minutes was the ep when a lot of people saw the ship for the first time, and if I'm not mistaken was the first time non-shippers complained. LOL.
                    I have to admit I found the last scene between them a bit anvil-ish. Then again I wasn't a shipper yet. It wasn't until I saw something from John that pushed me over the edge.

Anuna, can't wait for your next chapter. *Now if only my muse would start working.*

Comment

In the meantime.....

Because it's from TR1.

Spoiler:

Comment

My boyfriend started to watch Atlantis - actually he is watching "The Rising" at the moment. I asked him whom he likes the best, he said Teyla (for, ahem, obvious reasons). Then I asked him to guess my favourite character, and he said Sheppard, which was wrong.
                        Then I asked him to guess who'll be Sheppard's love interest. He said Weir. Good boy. I'm so proud now.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Me!!! Well I think 38 Minutes was the first episode that I actually paid attention to. The previous ones had lack of Lizzie and I just couldn't get into them. After this episode I was all about sparky.
                          sigpic
                          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Here is the new chapter: http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...1055&chapter=8

Tell me how evil I am. I want to know.

Comment

hey guys long tme no see!

sorry i haven't been on for a while, busy wth school etc but i have made a new vid with some music from dirty dancing

EnjoyShe's Like The Wind

oh btw just out of curosity has anyone made a drty dancing/sparky manip? *smiles innocently*
                              Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                              Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Hey atlantis_babe34! Welcome back.

Since we talked about 38 Minutes today....What John was thinking (dreaming) about after everyone left.

Comment

Working...
                                X