• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The third - hand - attachment - thing!

Spoiler:

"I didn't touch anything!"

"It's fine, relax Major."

Aaaaaw, she wants him tor elax and feel good and useful.

And he starts following her like a puppy.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I have to admit I'm going into S4 with doubts I'll enjoy it, which could work out well if it turns out to be good!

Spoiler:
      I still live in hope Carter will only last the one season and then Lizzie is reinstated in S5.

Comment

We would all like to see that happen!!!

In the meantime join the ongoing fun. We are fishing for every single Sparky moment in The Rising, no matter how small it is. Wanna play along?

It's Elizabeth who sends John on his first off world mission!!!

Do you know that some dogs answer to only one master?

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Hello Explosion Of Colour !

Spoiler:
          I think that long haired woman isn't Elizabeth, but he does yell "Eliazbeeeeth!!"" Many of us here are looking forward to se what is that all about.

Few more scenes! have you noticed that when she held up the champaigne bottle and they exchanged look and nodded to each other

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x.../bscap1649.jpg

.. he repeats the gesture, places hands on top of his P 90. Another visual hint if you ask me. Is he tuning his body language to give her a certain message? His face says "All is fine, looks like we are safe, I'll keep an eye on you. Thanks for giving me a second chance."
          Yes, Anuna, that pic with the little smirk was the one I meant. Sorry Pocus, but yours was good too.

The hands on the P90 gesture. Could that be a bit of male posturing? If he were a gorilla, he'd be beating his chest. LOL.

And puppydogs/one master. I almost choked on my turkey sandwich.

Now to change the subject. I come bearing a new vid. This is my version of S99. If old codger love squicks you out, be cautious. This one also put a tear in my husband's eye, so hankie alert. http://www.veoh.com/videos/v9875347XGDKbpt
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Yes, Anuna, that pic with the little smirk was the one I meant. Sorry Pocus, but yours was good too.

The hands on the P90 gesture. Could that be a bit of male posturing? If he were a gorilla, he'd be beating his chest. LOL.

And puppydogs/one master. I almost choked on my turkey sandwich.

Now to change the subject. I come bearing a new vid. This is my version of S99. If old codger love squicks you out, be cautious. This one also put a tear in my husband's eye, so hankie alert. http://www.veoh.com/videos/v9875347XGDKbpt
            That was SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I want the download link!!!! Aaaaaaaawwww!!! I was singing halfway through the song, have't heard Joshua Kadison in a long time! And now you nudged me into making another video, SR! One I want to make for a pretty long time, again to croatian song. And btw nobody commented on my vid from day before yesterday? *sniff* The one where John prorosed!! 8I'll have to edit that vid a bit)

The gorilla comment made me laugh!!! Now I'll have to make considerable mental effort nOT to picture John as Tarzan.

On with Sparky moments:

The first fight starts in front of *everybody*. Ahem. (Drag your mind out of gutter, Anuna!)

And then they find the balcony.

Another BIG moment in time.

Comment

Anuna, you are just giddy for a number of reasons. And your John proposes vid was great. Sometimes we enjoy and forget to comment. Until somebody tells me they wish I would take a hammer to my video software, I'm going to keep on doing them. LOL. You do great, so keep it up.

Here's that link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/4755ck
              sigpic

Comment

Anuna, you are just giddy for a number of reasons. And your John proposes vid was great. Sometimes we enjoy and forget to comment. Until somebody tells me they wish I would take a hammer to my video software, I'm going to keep on doing them. LOL. You do great, so keep it up.

I have to say that while I don't always comment on the videos, I do watch them and I really love them!

Comment

I love your vids. I love your song selection too! Hey, may I make a wish for a vid to a certain (country) song? *biiiiiig grin*

Comment

**sniff** hubby put the ix-nay on downloading vids since I ended up with two nasty viruses on my pc and he had to literally spend hours working on them. I know they didn't come from videos, but he is my pc support and I don't want to lose that. I can watch them on youtube and photobucket though!
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh this vid is so great! Every time when I thougt SR has outdone herself she proves she can do even better with the next vid she makes.

Another moment from The Rising:

John goes tor escue Col. Sumner and the Athosians. This is the first time when Elizabeth's says "be safe".

Comment

Dialogue from The Rising:

WEIR: We could be on our way to discovering an entirely new Ancient civilisation. At the best case scenario, we meet actual Ancients who are willing to help us, but if we don't ... (She trails off as she realises that O'Neill isn't paying attention to her.) General, we need him.

O'NEILL: Sorry, Doc. I need Daniel here.

WEIR: I'm talking about Major Sheppard.

O'NEILL: Oh. Don't you have a dozen or so people already who can use the Ancient technology?

WEIR: Yeah, with concentration and training they can make it work, but John Sheppard, he does it naturally.

I think that last line just threw my mind into the gutter!

Comment

I love your vids. I love your song selection too! Hey, may I make a wish for a vid to a certain (country) song? *biiiiiig grin*
                          You can always wish. What song? Now that you've buttered me up.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                          **sniff** hubby put the ix-nay on downloading vids since I ended up with two nasty viruses on my pc and he had to literally spend hours working on them. I know they didn't come from videos, but he is my pc support and I don't want to lose that. I can watch them on youtube and photobucket though!
                          Tell hub, two words: Norton Antivirus. Or you could always switch to Mac. Viruses can often be avoided also by not going to a site through a link, but copy and paste the url. My husband's job involves computer security, and he is always cautioning me to do that. I even sometimes do it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
                            Dialogue from The Rising:

WEIR: We could be on our way to discovering an entirely new Ancient civilisation. At the best case scenario, we meet actual Ancients who are willing to help us, but if we don't ... (She trails off as she realises that O'Neill isn't paying attention to her.) General, we need him.

O'NEILL: Sorry, Doc. I need Daniel here.

WEIR: I'm talking about Major Sheppard.

O'NEILL: Oh. Don't you have a dozen or so people already who can use the Ancient technology?

WEIR: Yeah, with concentration and training they can make it work, but John Sheppard, he does it naturally.

I think that last line just threw my mind into the gutter!
                            The psychic horizontal mumbo! Haven't been on much at all the last 2 days - lots to catch up. You guys been busy!
                            sig made by me

Comment

*grins*

Elaborate please, Suz

Oh wait I have an idea!!

E: I was told you do it naturally.

*cough*

Comment

*grins*

Elaborate please, Suz

Oh wait I have an idea!!

E: I was told you do it naturally.

*cough*
                                Isn't that where she spanked his bottom poked him? You know, seriously. Who am I kidding? Right here is a good example of how they hit it off. He had come back with the Athosians and she grabbed his sleeve and pulled him away for a private word. Then later she felt comfortable giving him a little love tap nudge. This tells me they lost the concept of personal space very early on. How many of us would be this comfy being physical with a boss we had known for such a short time. I don't remember ever touching anyone I worked for except to shake hands.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X